The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
This a new one? I can't wait for the Friendship Games though :P
A movie (As in a theatrical one with ponies and a wide release, not Equestria Girls) was announced last year. The movie is planned for 2017. This is just news about an upcoming announcement of things relating to the 2017 movie.

Season 5 for you plus spoiler
unnamed.png

Others
942191__safe_comic_derpy+hooves_hat_macro_mayor+mare_letter_shocked_giant+pony_do+princesses+dream+of+magic+sheep.png

942568__safe_shipping_blushing_straight_derpy+hooves_cute_eyes+closed_sitting_doctor+whooves_mouth+hold.png

I'm playing catch up with the MLP episodes now as I kinda stopped watching after the 8th episode of season 5. Okay, why is "Slice of life" looking like one big thing of fanservice? :lol:

You mean the Doctor? That's what he's credited as.
Not really, I know who Time Turner, Dr. Hooves, or "Doctor Whooves" is supposed to be based on, buuuutt he honesty gave me a Doc Brown vibe. Just in how he acted and his exclaimations such as "Great Stallions!" or "That's how they ignite!". He was all over the place, kinda like Doc's personality was in the BTTF films.

Of course, The Doctor could act the same way, but I wouldn't know. I don't watch "Doctor Who", I've watched probably 1 or 2 episodes and then didn't touch the series since then.

Not really, I know who Time Turner, Dr. Hooves, or "Doctor Whooves" is supposed to be based on, buuuutt he honesty gave me a Doc Brown vibe. Just in how he acted and his exclaimations such as "Great Stallions!" or "That's how they ignite!". He was all over the place, kinda like Doc's personality was in the BTTF films.

Of course, The Doctor could act the same way, but I wouldn't know. I don't watch "Doctor Who", I've watched probably 1 or 2 episodes and then didn't touch the series since then.
I think he's supposed to be based on the Doctor from Doctor Who. Though Doc Brown comparisons don't seem too unfair.

Now that you've mentioned it, I does resemble Doc Brown...but with a British accent! But it was the "Allons-y!" that got me! :embarrassed:

Honestly, Peter New's greatest VA MLP work next to Big Mac.

That, and I like Futurama.
I do, too. I like the casting in Fluffurama:

Chrissy as Leela
Flufflepuff as Fry
Twilight Sparkle as Prof. Farnsworth
Rarity as Amy
Spike as Zoidberg
Zecora as Hermes
Chrissy's Big Sister as Scruffy
the jerk as Bender (I think his name is Dan?)
Celestia as Zap Branigan
Luna as Kif

That's some spot on casting.

Last edited:
I do, too. I like the casting in Fluffurama:

Chrissy as Leela
Flufflepuff as Fry
Twighlight Sparkle as Prof. Farnsworth
Rarity as Amy
Spike as Zoidberg
Zecora as Hermes
Chrissy's Big Sister as Scruffy
the jerk as Bender (I think his name is Dan?)
Celestia as Zap Branigan
Luna as Kif

That's some spot on casting.
Yes, he's Dan. The casting definitely works.

Latest Posts

Back