The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Did a sketch of Braeburn today, had to leave the hat out, as I could not get it to look right.

braeburn_portrait_by_ialyrnaeloria-da8740q.png

You may go into the community more if you want to improve (not just MLP, could be anything you want) if you want to.
I have bad luck with communities. Wherever I go to, the place either dies soon/is dead already or upsets me up to the extent of ragequitting. :\

So i did a portrait drawing of Spitfire, i did use a reference photo but made some changes to it. I'm also gonna try doing some digital art when i can, been kinda busy lately.
spitfire_by_caseycar5-da8mrjn.jpg

Also saw some places the episodes might possibly coming back August 6th, don't know if that is official or not though.

Last edited:
So i did a portrait drawing of Spitfire, i did use a reference photo but made some changes to it. I'm also gonna try doing some digital art when i can, been kinda busy lately.
View attachment 565019

Also saw some places the episodes might possibly coming back August 6th, don't know if that is official or not though.
Some say its a week early. But most likely August, though.

You're getting good at drawing Casey, keep it up.

I was given some free art of my OC during a livestream I watched earlier:
ialyrn_aeloria_by_artoftheghostie_by_ialyrnaeloria-da8l645.jpg

The artist goes by the name 'ghostie', and their DA is: http://artoftheghostie.deviantart.com/

I did a gift art of their OC for them in return:
night_light___gift_art_for_ghostie_by_ialyrnaeloria-da8m8nf.png

And a timelapse video:

Ah, that. I'm so out of the loop with that stuff. %S
I'd say yes. Would try to participate if I had a toy - not willing to spend money on them as I'm not very fond of official characters...

...oh, wait, I have one. Wingless Fluttershy toy with messy brushable tail, which I found laying at the side of the road this winter. It looks quite beaten up, with pale spots of seemingly bent plastic. Don't think I can restore it anyway, beyond cleaning and brushing its tail.

Ah, that. I'm so out of the loop with that stuff. %S
I'd say yes. Would try to participate if I had a toy - not willing to spend money on them as I'm not very fond of official characters...

...oh, wait, I have one. Wingless Fluttershy toy with messy brushable tail, which I found laying at the side of the road this winter. It looks quite beaten up, with pale spots of seemingly bent plastic. Don't think I can restore it anyway, beyond cleaning and brushing its tail.
To be fair, I lend from my sister and she likes the toy considering of the history of my own identity. Its cheap though, only about 4 dollars on second hand shop.

Heres second in case the site owner rejected my upload for whatever reason.

IMG_20160712_135100.jpg

Now for Andy art for fill the emptiness.

1197267.jpeg

1197994.jpeg

1198049.jpeg

1197674.jpeg

That artist seems to always do some great stuff.

I am working on two drawings right now, one was going to be done today but i messed up on it trying to color, :dopey: which it's pretty much the same as the Spitfire portrait but with a different character, I pretty much made it like a template I can use and just add an expression and the characters mane.

Think I'm going to stick to mostly shaded black and white portraits or just faces for right now.

Last edited:
Those seem they're going to be some interesting episodes. :)

rainbow_dash_by_caseycar5-da9zqij.jpg

I am still working on the other one almost finished though.
Store had a good sale on funko figures so I bought this Spitfire vinyl along with some other pop figures. :)
0717161837d-1.jpg

Yea some people are right about the paint on it not being that great but oh well it was only $12.

Hiatus is over. That was fairly quick.
S06 E13: Stranger than GTPlanet
@Casey gushing over her favourite female explorer. Gets the male instead (and also a jerk).

1212484__safe_rainbow+dash_screencap_daring+do_body+pillow_you+know+for+kids_spoiler-colon-s06e13_stranger+than+fan+fiction_quibble+pants.png
1212546__safe_clothes_screencap_derpy+hooves_cosplay_costume_spoiler-colon-s06e13_stranger+than+fan+fiction_doctor+caballeron_caballeron.png

1212505__safe_rainbow+dash_screencap_out+of+context_seductive_spoiler-colon-s06e13_stranger+than+fan+fiction_quibble+pants.jpeg

1212514__safe_rainbow+dash_screencap_animated_hug_faic_discovery+family+logo_daring+do_me+gusta_spoiler-colon-s06e13.gif
I take this episode as the commentary of GT fans nowadays. Who's with me.

Last edited:
I did really like this episode, probably my second favorite episode of this season so far.

This episode really did show some of the sides of the fandom.

Didn't even notice Derpy until the screenshot. :lol:

That was fast.
djbhj.png

Edit:
:lol:
lki.png

Last edited:
Oh my god.....

S06E14: GTP: Gran Turismo Pony
RACE: Pun Runs

Brace it for the best episode for GTP standards. Its about @Casey, @Smurfybug, and some Mopar Cowboy race head to head.

And me too also. Look you scrubs here come the race leader.
1218514__safe_rarity_screencap_derpy+hooves_filly_unnamed+pony_merry+may_meadow+song_spoiler-colon-s06e14_the+cart+before+the+ponies.png

1218527__safe_screencap_derpy+hooves_spoiler-colon-s06e14_the+cart+before+the+ponies.jpeg

1218531__safe_screencap_derpy+hooves_diamond+tiara_unnamed+pony_spoiler-colon-s06e14_the+cart+before+the+ponies_randolph_vaportrail_sugar+stix.png

Anyway.....

1218561__safe_rainbow+dash_screencap_animated_scootaloo_discovery+family+logo_helmet_cart_spoiler-colon-s06e14_the+cart+before+the+ponies.gif

1218575__safe_rarity_screencap_animated_derpy+hooves_sweetie+belle_discovery+family+logo_helmet_cart_spoiler-colon-s06e14.gif

1218569__safe_applejack_screencap_animated_apple+bloom_discovery+family+logo_helmet_cherry+berry_cart_spoiler-colon-s06e14.gif

Applewood Derby downhill track confirmed for GT Sport?

Back