The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,764,492 views

I'd say:

Postal Service: DC-10s and MD-11s, like FedEx, a DC-3 being Derpy's personal flagship
EqRAF: Supermarine Spitfire (naturally), BAE Harrier II, Eurofighter Typhoon
CWW: C-130 Hercules and P-3 Orion, for their work in hurricane reconnaissance

Trying to keep with Default FSX aircraft, man. You can't hardly find a freeware Spitfire. XD

There IS a default DC3, though.
 
I'm at my friends.

This poster....it's......
35231%25252520-%25252520It%252527s_beautiful%25252520rainbow_dash.jpg
 
mlp_fim_big_macintosh_cosplay_by_sophiecabra-d47dsrx.jpg


Oh, look, yet another fursuit Cosplay outfit! 8D
 
I....I would wear that.


And that Trixie video......I think that might just be my favorite title for any of them.
And while those are funny, I'm not sure how I'd feel if he made them for the CMC.
 
^So are you a Brony or what?
Either way, first post in the thread, so in case your going to be a more frequent visitor, welcome.


Also, to everyone, I'm not sure about something in this video. It seems to have some kind of weird hidden message to it.

:trollface:
 


Watching both the Trixie and Twilight videos simultaneously made me...um...O.O

I....I would wear that.

If I was...inebriated, then maybe I would.

I'm not sure how I'd feel if he made them for the CMC.

Alarmed.png




And about the revised version of The Romancing Quest chapter 11:
Molestia has been dispelled, now we have a love triangle forming instead, and Luna's involved this time around as well.

Things don't appear to be as complicated as they were in the original version of part 11, and it's definitely not as controversial.

I'll read part 12 tomorrow as I don't have time now, g'night everypony:
39240%252520-%252520book%252520cute%252520daww%252520twilight_sparkle.jpg
 
Hasbro should really think of using those Fursuits for the live show or something :lol:
 
Working on my new PMV now the goal is use a song that very little people know :)
 
48387%20-%20Important%20apple_bloom%20shrug.jpg


If any of you guys post the leaked transcript of the first episode, even in spoiler tags that I accidentally stumble upon, I will personally hunt you down and perform anger violence on your bullet ridden corpses. I'll have Surprise help me. Remember, she's Pinkie Pie with wings, so there's no hope for you if it comes to that point.





Just to let you know.
 
^And I'd be right there with you.
 
Another 2 parter, cool.
I guess they have to start the series off slowly or some bronies my die from awesome overload. :lol:

We still don't have internet at home. And I'm not sure how long it will be till we move house. Luckily we got electricians to put ethernet ports everywhere in the new house, so I should get a proper connection with my PS3 and I'll be able to join you again for races.

Other than that I'm glad you guys are slow with your posting at the moment, once season 2 starts I'm sure this thread will be packed again. I just really hope we've moved by then. :nervous:
 
Okay, I'm getting excited again. I hope this thread explodes again like it did for season 1. :D
 
Hi! How's your progress on Huussii's Rainbow Dash picture?

Here's my version.

rainbow_dash_by_unitoone-d47fzgz.png

source

EDIT: The end of this year is so awesome! So much cool and epic stuff! FiM Season 2, Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, MLP:FiM Blu-Ray (hopefully), Gran Turismo 5 updates (hopefully)!
 
Last edited:
The end of this year is so awesome! So much cool and epic stuff! FiM Season 2, Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, MLP:FiM Blu-Ray (hopefully), Gran Turismo 5 updates (hopefully)!

Yes but for me its more like MLP:FiM Season 2, Saints Row: The Third, New Android Phone, GT5 updates (Or else PD....) and Money from Birthday/Christmas :D
 
How did I forget about my Birthday and Christmas and the New Year?


Hey, lets hope Hasbro releases some figurines for us too.
 
lets hope Hasbro releases some figurines for us too.

I'm not really into the merchandise... mostly the show and its fan made media (including your pictures... Top notch stuff 👍)
 
Thanks, but Top notch? I think that's an overestimate...

Anyways, I'm going to work in 40 minutes.

Pinkie Pie war machine, Rarity war machine, Twilight Sparkle war machine, "Nightmares", "Too late" and 2 secret pictures are made. Need to color them.
 
Yeah, the end of this year is awesome......too bad 8 weeks of it will consist of me having my ass handed to me on a training course almost all day every day.

Speaking of, if I'm scheduled to leav in between Ep1 and Ep2, I'm not watching Ep1 until I get back. If it's a 2 parter I'd rather not have 8 weeks between each.

Well, I say this, but my ability to resist things like that is incredibly weak, so I'd probably watch it anyway.

EDIT: And thinking about it, 8 weeks isn't really all that long. At first it felt ridiculously long, but I'll actually start with this season sooner than I did with the first. And that's even if it starts the day I leave, which isn't very likely unless something happens to make me take longer to get in than I thought.





16623+-+animated+rainbow_dash+weirdest_boner+wingboner.gif

Contdown to season 2!



EDIT: Damn, I missed a lot last night.





Gildas%252520gon%252527%252520get%252520dead.jpg

And then Fluttershy uses the stare, makes that thing eat Gilda, and then everypony lives happily ever after(Gilda's not a pony).
And yes, I know you're starting to like Gilda, Toro, but in this picture at least, she deserves to die.



Oh, and this:
b74674c0-367f-469e-98d3-b6c6370ae9ad.gif




EDIT: Am I the only one who almost always updates posts like crazy for about 5 minutes after first making it?
 
Last edited:
I find myself no longer wanting to read The Romancing Quest. I haven't even checked the rewritten Chapter 11 or Chapter 12, but all of my anticipation for reading new chapters when they updated is without a trace this time. I'm not even quite sure why. I mean, I know why, but in theory the reason no longer applies.


Hi! How's your progress on Huussii's Rainbow Dash picture?

Here's my version.

rainbow_dash_by_unitoone-d47fzgz.png

source
Head%252520Meet%252520Piano.gif


I've spent probably 12 hours fiddling with it since last week and the most I've managed to do is get her mane colored. I'm not sure if it is OCD or incompetence.





If you would still like my response to your story, unit-one, I would be happy to give it.
 
Language......well, more sexual innuendo, but whatever.
 
Back