The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,756,953 views
Delicious...

cupcake____by_ronaldthefox-d47a3o0.jpg


...
getmecoat.gif
 
Delicious...
Come%252520At%252520Me%252520Bro.jpg









Anyways:



The problem is, I hate Shadow with an intense burning passion, and I recognize that Trixie couldn't exactly be anyone but Shadow in that situation.

Also:
47742%20-%20Carrot_Top%20derp%20derpy%20derpy_hooves%20fridge%20medicine%20muffin.png




Also:

Assistant extraordinaire
Spikazoid! Spikazoid!
Hits on a unicorn mare
Spikazoid! Spikazoid!
Hatched in an academy
Spikazoid! Spikazoid!
As if something better's on TV
Spikazoid! Spikazoid!
His brain's overloading
It has a crystal coating
Textbook case for Stallion Freud
Spikazoid! Spikazoid!

Check out Twilight Sparkle
Young magical ace
She heard a sonic rainboom
And her power wrecked the place
It hatched a tiny Spikazoid
He's strong and super-cute
These ponies drive him crazy
Which Joe cannot refute

His home base is a library
Spikazoid! Cherilee!
Asks cafés to stock rubies
Spikazoid! The Eighties!
Rides around on Twilight's back
Spikazoid! Scootaloo!
Diamond Dogs he will attack
Spikame! Spikayou!
He's here to save some mammals
So stay tuned to this channel.
If not Faust is unemployed
Spikazoid! Spikazoid!
SPIKAZOID!



Also:
Just thought of the dirtiest joke.
 
Visited my newborn niece this evening. She is SO getting Pony when she's old enough. X3
 
That story featuring the picture of Octavia Luna is actually very good, but it is very adult.


If you are looking for something different, I suggest giving it a read.






Edit: In fact, I'd really like it if someone else would (that is, if you don't mind), because I'm having a bit of trouble grasping the ending and I'd like another mind to bounce ideas off to make sure I got it right (and I'm kinda embarrassed to just ask Nick Nack what exactly happened, even though he offered).
 
Last edited:
In fact, I'd really like it if someone else would, because I'm having a bit of trouble grasping the ending and I'd like another mind to bounce ideas off to make sure I got it right.

Seeing the Gritty tag for this story kinda peaked my interest, I'm just not sure I have time to read it all right now, and my eyes are feeling heavy as well.


Okay, I'll see how far I can get before my face hits the keyboard.
 
I'd read it now, but that looks pretty big.

I'll see about it tomorrow or something. If it's something your not sure of I'm not sure trying to understand while tired would be a good idea.

Oh, and I think I might start reading Fanfics more often. I don't know why, but for some reason in the back of my head I felt like something might happen to make me like the story less, but now that that's all clear I can start reading other stuff.
 
I've got nothing good to add, so have epic thread numbers...

alotofppl.png


EDIT: Curse you, Photobucket! :grumpy:
 
That story featuring the picture of Octavia Luna is actually very good, but it is very adult.


If you are looking for something different, I suggest giving it a read.

As long as is different.

(*Finishes with the latest episode of Futurama, that show hasn't lost its cleverness, unlike the other two, maybe because is on comedy central*).
 
Oh, and I think I might start reading Fanfics more often. I don't know why, but for some reason in the back of my head I felt like something might happen to make me like the story less, but now that that's all clear I can start reading other stuff.

Toronado%252527s%252520Way.png
 
I don't really read any fan-fics (about MLP:FiM anyway) I would be focused on the Media more than the Fan-Fics TBH....

I just don't like reading
:lol:
 
I barely read any fics at all. Not because of reading, I love reading, but I hate doing it from a screen.

REAL BOOKS FTW.
 
@Toro: How long have you been waiting for a chance to use that?:lol:
 
@Toro: How long have you been waiting for a chance to use that?:lol:
I actually just made it, but I had been looking for a reason to make it ever since the "Ship ALL The Things" one was posted.






...


I just had an idea.
 
Someone already put it in a gif. :lol:


I am looking forward to the day they release that trailer in HD, and someone makes a .gif like that to go with it.
I'm pretty sure theres a way to set your own .gif as the wallpaper on Android, so that'll be perfect.
 

It just had to be Rainbow Dash didn't it :lol:


And if no one has made an Hyperbole and a Half image with Photo Finish saying "Make all the Magicks", then someone really needs to do that.


That story featuring the picture of Octavia Luna is actually very good, but it is very adult.

I'm actually glad I read this one. I've noticed that these dark, realistic and really gritty stories appeal to me (I blame the movies I watched when I was younger for that):
I'll admit, the Hallucinogenic mind:censored: involving that non-existent green pony weirded me out a bit, but hey, that's what happens when you use Class-A drugs.
And Toro, I'm still mulling over the last part of it myself. If you could give me an exact idea of what you had trouble grasping at the end of the story, then I can discuss it sometime tomorrow when I'm not as tired as I am now.





G'night everypony:
39240%252520-%252520book%252520cute%252520daww%252520twilight_sparkle.jpg
 
Last edited:
^ I think that might just be my new favorite meme.
I know ponies are on KYM, but to me they're more than a meme now. I feel like once you have 20+ sub memes you're a little past just another meme.

I've actually had a whole bunch of ideas for how to use that, unfortunately I'm lazy, and when I finally do feel like it I can't remember my ideas.



 
Last edited:


EDIT: And I just realized they said 20% Cooler in that trailer.
I love the little things they do for us Bronies.

Incoming happy from a certain video-creating member in 3.....2......1......Dylans1o, that's your cue to check Equestria Daily.

Alright, too tired.

'night all.




EDIT: Wait.
1313903190.kturtle_iygaparc09cmc.jpg

Why does Sweetie Belle have a rubber Scootaloo?
 
Last edited:
No new posts since last night? That's not what I was expecting.


Now about Two Beats:
Right, so Crossfade has been living life as both a disgruntled factory worker who's berated on a regular basis, as well as having to put up with the monotony and tedium that his job brings, and unsurprisingly, he hates it. Then there's his other life as 4stro$RF where he moonlights as a rather popular DJ (which to be honest, is his true calling in life). Trouble is, he simply can't keep both lives going simultaneously.

During the point at which this story takes place, Crossfade has reached a turning point in life. He realised that the life he lived during the day will most likely cause him to lose his mind through sheer boredom, but the life he lives during the night (which to him is far more enjoyable) will probably result in him killing himself through reckless drug abuse.
There are two options at the end, keep going or give up, kill yourself or stay alive in a miserable life(which at the end are the same, at least for me)
That's a good way of putting it actually.

If I had to hazard a guess as to what he would choose in the end, I would say Crossfade decides to keep his day job and refrain from DJing for the time being, which would clearly be the sensible thing to do. He obviously needs to pay for musical equipment and the money he gets for one night in the club isn't enough to get by on.

Also, the moment Crossfade realises that the life he's living is just too much to handle came about when the "green pony" asked him if he hated his day job, and that if he didn't have enough money for equipment as well as a place to live, he wouldn't be able to "feel alive".

Ultimately, if Crossfade wants to live the life he aspires to, he will need to make compromises in order to get the life he wants, even if it means putting up with the drudgery that is his day job.
I would say a little bit more about this, but I'm going out for while now.
 
Congratulations. It's a great video.
 
Back