The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,761,464 views
CoffeeGrunt, you know what story I'm waiting for...

@Toronado

I don't understand what you were referring to, or what the heck is going on in that picture.

Trixie%252520Pie.png


Oh Gawd

That's just my theory.

60 seconds of Photoshop work turns that picture about 40 times 20% more blatantly inappropriate than it already was. You can almost hear the Barry White.


Thank heavens for technology.

Alright, what looks better to you guys.

This:
Twi3.png


Or the newer version:
Twi4.png

You guys... you guys are all right. *Wishes he'd thought of that first*

I'd pick the second one, as well.


At least, for your avatar. I'd pick Trixie as my waifu though.

Then again, I don't have to, since she already is.



This thread is....lookin' pretty good.

And then Mint was a technically alive alternative to Jet fuel icing inhibitors.

Edit: I am reporting live from the office where I work. Thanks to hurricane Irene, we have no power in the building. Fun, sweaty times. Also, very boring, since there's hardly anyone coming in to the store today.
 
Last edited:
Oh snap, I just figured out how Mint was doing that one thing. Not sure if I can do it with the picture I'm starting with, though. Off the DA to find the vector.




Doing this crap from memory is fun.




Edit: Oh god there's an entire club for pictures of Ponies wearing Trixie's clothes.

Must. Not. Be. Sidetracked.
 
Last edited:
Ehem....I had an idea:
TwiWall.png

Full size in the gallery.


I am enjoying this far more than I should be.
 
Oh snap, I just figured out how Mint was doing that one thing. Not sure if I can do it with the picture I'm starting with, though.




Doing this crap from memory is fun.

If you're using Photoshop, a very quick layer mask should do the trick.
 
Looks like I'm gonna have to get used to seeing Twilight giving me bedroom eyes whenever I'm in this thread, and you know what, I can live with that :lol:


Also, I wouldn't be able to use Photoshop on my colleagues laptop at work to quickly make an MLP avatar/wallpaper (there's never enough time). Hopefully I can get Photoshop on my own laptop in the next few days.




EDIT: Toro, that Trixie Dash avatar looks....interesting.

And then you change it back to Trixie giving me that look.
 
Last edited:
F:censored:ING EARTHQUAKE OUT OF F:censored:ING NOWHERE!

What the 🤬? That scared the 🤬 out of me. There aren't supposed to be earthquakes in Maryland.
 
I know right? Been a long time since I felt one. Pretty awesome.
 
I have never felt such a mix of "What the 🤬 is going on" and "Holy 🤬 this is awesome" before this day.

First Earthquake I've ever really felt.

And I just posted this on my Facebook for the lulz.
 
That's just my theory.

Nah I already wrote that, didn't turn out too great IMO. I don't think Toronado wants that again. I still don't get what story he wants to see written...very mysterious.
 
@Toro:

I like it.
I feel like the gradient could be a bit smoother, but that might just be me.
 
Top Gear Posts Ponies!

Aww%252520Yeah.jpg



Anne Arundel County - Post Earthquake logic:
Keep normal school schedule because building are safe. Cancel after school events because the buildings might not be safe.....It doesn't affect me, but sometime I just don't understand people.
 
Last edited:
whyhellotheretrixiecopy.png

'DEM IMPLICATIONS!​





Not really suited for avatar use, but I did that on accident and thought it was funny enough.
 
Just heard the news about an earthquake in US.

I hope you and your family are okay.

5.9 is not a small quake...


EDIT: I see everything is fine. Toro, nice job on that avatar.👍
 
The weird thing about the quake was, my sisters $5,000+ collection of Breyer horses is mostly on the floor, some on the opposite side of the room.
Meanwhile in my room, only a few feet away, not even my model cars moved more than an inch, and the AT-4 that falls over at a slight brush is still standing with my Brony mug on it.

Physics: What the hell?



Anyway, Octavia solved that cube like a boss:
48904+-+Octavia+artist+KTurtle+comic+rubik%2527s_cube.jpg
 

Holy crap! That video actually made it onto the TG website. This pleases me.


If Octavia could do that just by playing her Cello, wouldn't that make her more powerful than any other Earth Pony?

No, wait, I forgot about Pinkie.

Just heard the news about an earthquake in US.

I hope you and your family are okay.

5.9 is not a small quake...

5.9 is very powerful, no doubt about it. The strongest (and so far, only) earthquake I've felt was a mere 4.7 which happened almost 9 years ago.
 
Top Gear posts ponies...credibility increases!

I should really get to writing, but I'm having too much fun playing through the 100,000 years war. Oh well, pre-reader's still on holiday anyway.
 
I'm surprised the comments on the top gear page aren't more hateful.
This is good of course, but surprising.
 
Okay. Throw my hands up and everything. All done. I am incapable of making it look any better than it currently does without digging out one of my old books. I'm pretty happy with it now anyways, so whatever.




Though I never found that vector.
*sigh*



Anyway, Octavia solved that cube like a boss:
48904+-+Octavia+artist+KTurtle+comic+rubik%2527s_cube.jpg
Octavia does everything Like a Boss.
 
Just saw a picture.
Not sure if Rule 34, or just poor character position choice.
*reads tags*
Eyup, that is not a happy shadowbolt either way, but given the tags, that shadow bolt is really, really unhappy.
 
48994%20-%20batman_the_animated_series%20pinkie_pie%20reaction_image%20spike%20twilight_sparkle.png


Not even Batman could have deduced such a secret. Though Twilight apparently already blabbed to Alfred.

48997%20-%20celestia%20demotivational_poster%20samurai_jack%20seasons_of_death%20spring.jpg
 
Last edited:
Quick question.

Heart of Gold, Feathers of Steel

Was it the one that conflicted Toronado right?
If you read it, is it good? considerations?

(no pics this time)

Innuendos everywhere.
 

Apparently, she can transform from Anthro to Equine as well as shift from one cartoon series to another.

And I should have known that you were going to post that image just moments before I did.



Also:
1314082968.kturtle_iygaparc14g.jpg
 
Last edited:

We need to come up with seom kind of official Brony Awards. Something for the communities biggest contributors, because this guy deserves something.


 
Quick question.

Heart of Gold, Feathers of Steel

Was it the one that conflicted Toronado right?
If you read it, is it good? considerations?
If the threat of stabbings wasn't so high, it would be Top 5.


As it is, I don't know how long I can hold out keeping it out of there.





Though I'm kind of mad because your post made me get all giddy because I thought it was updated.



Apparently, she can transform from Anthro to Equine as well as shift from one cartoon series to another.
It is Princess Celestia and Professor Utonium.











Buffalo! Toronto!






Edit:

Picture Deleted Because Screw It


Edit 2:
49001%20-%20Code_Geass%20artist%3Asharpy%20rainbow_dash.png


TASTE HER STORM OF LOYALTY!
 
Last edited:
^But is she combustible?
131153334268.jpg



Anyway, I just completed this:
MacRam3.jpg

MacRam1.jpg

My personal favorite shot:
MacRam2.jpg

MacRam4.jpg



Oh, and since I hadn't seen this Cutie Mark anywhere else, I uploaded it to my storefront.
And maybe I should have picked a track with a tad bit less red.
But look at all of those maple apple trees just waiting to be bucked.

The truck fits Mac and the track fits Sweet Apple Acres.

And I just removed the mane from the right side because it doesn't match up with the hair on top. I mirrored it and forgot to remove that part.


EDIT: Today's been pretty eventful.
Made myself a new wallpaper, made a new avatar, completed the Big Macindodge, got 3 new XBL Brony friends, and something about an earthquake.
 
Last edited:
Back