The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,761,587 views
Wait whoa-whoa-whoa What..?

One of MasterlinkX Kirby videos got taken down by Habsro Inc. how does that even make sense if Kirby is owned by Nintendo...???? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WHgNh1Iedg
YouTube are awful
facepalm.gif


Also A MLP episode was blocked by Hasbro Inc. too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiWmGnXvOR8
 
Last edited:
Because the YouTube claims system is quite bad.

Am I trying to draw attention away from Gravekeeper's superior Avatar by posting random stuff?
Absolutely
Frankly, I can't possibly see how such a plan would fail.
 
Because the YouTube claims system is quite bad.

That's quite a bit more than quite bad... Hell even I'd be better than YouTube at handling these claims all you need is proof that they are the legitimate company and if they are the actual copyright owner in the 1st place... :lol:
 
That's quite a bit more than quite bad... Hell even I'd be better than YouTube at handling these claims all you need is proof that they are the legitimate company and if they are the actual copyright owner in the 1st place... :lol:


When you're having thousands of GB worth of video uploaded daily, checking every copyright claim as it comes would be far too difficult.

I do wonder if they have someone who follows up on the claim sometime after the video is pulled. I'd imagine there's some kind of queue they fall into and it just takes time for someone to get to it and verify whether or not it's a legitimate claim.



EDIT: Gravekeeper, do you have a larger version of your profile picture? If so you should send it to Seth.
I'm not sure why....but I have a hunch he likes Twixie......it's just a feeling though.

EDIT:
No way did Sethisto just spoil something about Season 2 in the latest Draw friends.......I really, really hope he didn't mean what I think he meant.....
Just in case, Toro, you probably shouldn't read the caption for #26.



Alright, I love how horribly inappropriate this profile picture is, but I'm not sure I can resist the unimaginable d'aaawwwww that is Twilight hugging a Twilight plushie.
This is, by a very, very wide margin, the most adorable thing I have ever seen.
twilight__s_plushie__colored__by_da_gunman-d479uhg.jpg


 
Last edited:




Alright, I love how horribly inappropriate this profile picture is, but I'm not sure I can resist the unimaginable d'aaawwwww that is Twilight hugging a Twilight plushie.
This is, by a very, very wide margin, the most adorable thing I have ever seen.
twilight__s_plushie__colored__by_da_gunman-d479uhg.jpg



This is so cute! This might be my next Google background!
 
No way did Sethisto just spoil something about Season 2 in the latest Draw friends.......I really, really hope he didn't mean what I think he meant.....
Just in case, Toro, you probably shouldn't read the caption for #26.
I've already accidentally heard something that requires all of my cynicism and pessimism to keep from exploding with joy

I'd already heard that particular rumour, and thus I already knew what it meant when the entire set was deconfirmed.
 
Am I trying to draw attention away from Gravekeeper's superior Avatar by posting random stuff?
Absolutely

You can't ignore their combined girth.

EDIT: Gravekeeper, do you have a larger version of your profile picture? If so you should send it to Seth.
I'm not sure why....but I have a hunch he likes Twixie......it's just a feeling though.

I dunno, I think that's mostly baseless conjecture on your part... He's more of a Caramel/Big Mac kinda guy.



EDIT:
No way did Sethisto just spoil something about Season 2 in the latest Draw friends.......I really, really hope he didn't mean what I think he meant.....
Just in case, Toro, you probably shouldn't read the caption for #26.

Ok, so I'll just go ahead and entirely avoid looking at that drawfriends, then.
 
Last edited:
*Gravekeeper says girth*
*both the characters are female*

26033%20-%20classic_art%20parody%20rarity%20the_scream.png










Seth is totally all over GumTwist, guys.






Ew, hetero.








Edit: Oh god this:
49135%20-%20Angry_Sex%20Octavia%20artist%3ANiban-Destikim%20comic%20dj_p0n3%20shipping%20vinyl_scratch.jpg


That dialog is perfect.
 
Last edited:
This would also be adorable if Twilight didn't appear to have fat flaps.
48673+-+artist+KTurtle+comic+rubik%2527s_cube+rubix_cube+zecora.jpg


Maybe she ate ALL the cookies.


Oh, and today might just be the most entertaining day in this threads history.
I've seen it this active, and I've seen it this funny, but I've never seen it so consistently active and funny for an entire day.


So much so that I don't even care that I just broke the knob clean off of this crappy plastic shifter only minutes ago.
Reverse gear? How about no gear.
 
Last edited:
it should be complete by now.
(*Ensembles the different parts of the puzzle*)

I should be corrected, now I have all parts of the puzzle, is down to ensemble the different pieces in their corresponding place, and my answer will be revealed, a bit over-dramatic, but I finally found what I was looking for, in the less expected way(ponies).

Maybe there is more behind the whole Brony community, far more than what I initially expected.



In case you were wondering, the key words are:

Green / Desire / Envy
 
Last edited:
*Gravekeeper says girth*
*both the characters are female*

The girth of their horns, of course. Or in the case of Mint's post of cookie klepto Twilight, her overall girth.

It's funny though, for the fic, I've entertained the notion that as a bit of a shut-in, Twilight would have slightly more doughy physique compared to, say, Applejack.


Ew, hetero.

Get that filth out of my ponies!


Edit: Oh god this:
49135%20-%20Angry_Sex%20Octavia%20artist%3ANiban-Destikim%20comic%20dj_p0n3%20shipping%20vinyl_scratch.jpg


That dialog is perfect.

It is.

So much so that I don't even care that I just broke the knob clean off of this crappy plastic shifter only minutes ago.
Reverse gear? How about no gear.

Be a man, stick your hand in there and manually palpate the tranny like a boss!
 
Be a man, stick your hand in there and manually palpate the tranny like a boss!

No worries. I stuck a screw driver in the hole.

That was after I learned how weird it feels to use clutch w/ paddle shifters.





Also, not sure if intentional, but does this:
strike_a_pose_by_dark_tsubaki88-d47fe5q.jpg

Remind anyone of anything?









tumblr_lmhcwaoJaf1qgik10o1_500.png

Lyra always gets the b:censored:es.


Oh, and I think I win most suggestive picture of the day.



And keeping with the apparent theme for the day, I'll wait until I'm about to go to bed to change my avatar to that amazing Twilight picture.
I just can't help myself....she's soooo cute.
 
Last edited:
A brony meetup in Minneapolis? My year has just been made.

1313990386.kturtle_iygaparc11gpt.jpg
 
pinkie%20stilts.jpg




+5 internet to whoever knows who this is:
pony.png





240p.....like a boss?
 
Gravekeeper has made it impossible for me to not think in terms of double entendres.



Which isn't something I didn't already have a problem with, but still.


No worries. I stuck a screw driver in the hole.

That was after I learned how weird it feels to use clutch w/ paddle shifters.
Old school sequential-manual, eh? Just like a motorcycle.







tumblr_lmhcwaoJaf1qgik10o1_500.png

Lyra always gets the b:censored:es.
That reminds me of something, actually:
19317%20-%20Duke_Nukem%20applejack.png



Also this:

17376%20-%20Duke_Nukem%20parody%20spike%20spikified.jpg



Oh, and I think I win most suggestive picture of the day.
Good sir, the day has not yet completed.






Also, Re: "Girth":
489612020fluttershy20ga.png


Defeated Nightmare Moon, discovering your Element of Harmony, essentially making you one of the most powerful beings in Equestria. Who's waiting for you the moment you return to your hometown, with a team just as strong as yours?

GARY. 🤬. OAK.





Also:
48820%20-%20Augustus_Colt%20Bubsy%20Sega_Genesis%20promontory%20tv_meme.png

I actually kinda sorta liked the first Bubsy.


And keeping with the apparent theme for the day, I'll wait until I'm about to go to bed to change my avatar to that amazing Twilight picture.
I just can't help myself....she's soooo cute.
How is the Bedroom Eyes Brigade supposed to continue with only two members?
 
Last edited:
Cave Johnson?
1freeinternet1236x200.jpg
1freeinternet1236x200.jpg
1freeinternet1236x200.jpg
1freeinternet1236x200.jpg
1freeinternet1236x200.jpg


Good sir, the day has not yet completed.

In a way, I said that more as a challenge than as a fact.




Normally I'm not a fan of Kanye's style of music, but this song is one exception, and this parody is amazing20% Cooler:

Lyrics
I'm living at the top of Equestria
Doin' something mean to it
Troll it harder than anypony you ever seen troll it
Neighs from the haters, got a nice ring to it
I guess every goddess Princess needs her theme music
No one mare should get all that friendship
The sun's settin', I dont want to end it
Hard problems to the moon, that's where I send it
(My little crazy schizoid mare)

Here's a question, mmm, bananas, do you like 'em
Whatever answer you choose, to the sky you're goin
:lol:
Huh? To the sky you're goin'
With my dark-skinned sister, that's how you rollin'
In this white mare's world, I'm the one trollin'
"So goodnight, cruel world", that's what Luna told meh
Hah, and that's what you told meh
Trollin' way too much, I need a moment

No one mare should have all that power
Nightmare's coming, I just count the hours
Stop trippin, I ain't giving up the power
'Til then, my parasprites, go devour

(POOONYY)
and then they (my little)
(POOONYY)
they eat hay (my little)
(POOONYY)
and then they (my little)
(POOONYY)
sing and pla-yay (my little)
(POOONYY)
and then they (my little)
(POOONYY)
and then they

(My little crazy schizoid mare)
 
Last edited:
^ I haven't seen that in like forever.


49146%20-%20Diamond_Tiara%20cupcake%20real_life.PNG


And yet...
notalotthere.jpg



*goes back to sorting through AppleDash pictures to find one that skirts the AUP*
 
Normally I'm not a fan of Kanye's style of music, but this song is one exception, and this parody is amazing20% Cooler:




It's amazing how well that song lends itself to excellent, excellent parodies. I was wondering when somebrony was going to do it. I approve heartily.

*goes back to sorting through AppleDash pictures to find one that skirts the AUP*

A noblest of causes, good sir. Celestiaspeed. *Grabs Sharpie from his desk, goes on a similar endeavor of trollage*
 
ms__dash__rainbow_flavor_by_rasplezs-d46wdab.png


I would use this on ALL of my food. Even cereal and stuff like that.
 
What do I win?




Not because it's what I was looking for, but because Applebloom said so.


Oh, and:
Spike has something for you.

As does Derpy.

And Soarin also has something for you.



Did I just spend the last 20 minutes with kyrospawns reaction video's on auto play?



EDIT: I can see why you'd choose that image, but I see no reason to remove the first one.

And seeing as the days over, it's time for my new avatar.
 
This thread is now about humans.

FAP%252521.png

*obvious joke is far too obvious*​




*runs*
 
So MintBerryCrunch found that channel.

Massive video post,




Anyway, if something has to be linked, it should be this:


Yeah, there goes Rarity's innocence(if it existed anyway).
 
Last edited:
Back