The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,771,498 views
Just realized, why are we brownies?!?! :yuck:
 

>Spend 2 minutes editing a song to make it sound muffled for Chamber of Understanding video.
>Spend 10 minutes making the video
>10 minutes rendering video
>5 minute upload

>Finally remember the name of the Chamber of Understanding video I thought I saw.



Screw it, I'm uploading mine anyway. It's the lazy mans PMV.

I knew I'd seen one, but I just couldn't remember what it was called. But the moment, I mean the exact moment I clicked "Save Movie" it clicked in my head. Sometimes I hate my brain.


EDIT: Here:
🤬 Window Movie Maker broke the audio.....I'll do it later.
 
Last edited:
EDIT: Here:
🤬 Window Movie Maker broke the audio.....I'll do it later.

Oh god Windows movie maker is just awful... I remember when I was using it... it was awful

Edit... 100 Posts in this thread! Yay.
TtO1G.png



One day, someone will make Epic Rap Battles of History into pony, and it won't suck...

I MIGHT have a shot of at least one..
 
Last edited:
One day, someone will make Epic Rap Battles of History into pony, and it won't suck...
 
I love how the Ask Pinkamena tumblr has basically become the most popular one. Its had two crossovers with other ones in the past 3 days.



Working on something. Can't reply to posts at the moment.
 
I love how the Ask Pinkamena tumblr has basically become the most popular one. Its had two crossovers with other ones in the past 3 days.

Yeah, in the past few days it has crossed over with Ask Berry Punch (which I thought was...uh...quite something) and pinkiepieanswers tumblr.


Oh god, Pinkamena recaptured Fluttershy:

Not%252520Magic%252520Either.jpg
 
Already? I expected it to be drawn out a bit.






And yes, I read the author's notes. I know exactly what's going to happen.
 


How did you do that?

I'll probably feel stupid and it's probably something obvious, but what do you do to check how many posts each person has in the thread?


Anyway,
IMG_20110829_142725.jpg

Keep in mind that the camera was low to the ground, the TV is 2 feet lower than the poster, and 2 feet away from the wall.
The printed area inside the borders is the size of my TV as a whole.

 
How did you do that?

I'll probably feel stupid and it's probably something obvious, but what do you do to check how many posts each person has in the thread?


Click on this number
hOoDY.png
 
>Has 557 posts.

>Isn't even trying.

/Edit/

My face when I glance at Ballad and find it's on 4.8 stars now:
1293876710237.png
 
Last edited:
I won't post all of them here, but these are just some of the photos taken from the brony races that took place other day:


Suzuka, 540PP

Toro: Lamborghini Countach "Pinkie Pie Edition"
Me: Nissan GT-R "Shadowbolt" Black Mask
Suzuka%252520Circuit_2.jpg

Suzuka%252520Circuit_3.jpg

Suzuka%252520Circuit_5.jpg




Special Stage Route 7 'Snow' (race 1/3), 550PP

JonesyGT246: Saleen S7
Toro: Ferrarity F40
Me: Cizeta V16T
Special%252520Stage%252520Route%2525207_1.jpg

Special%252520Stage%252520Route%2525207_4.jpg

Special%252520Stage%252520Route%2525207_6.jpg




Special Stage Route 7 'Snow' (race 3/3), 725PP
(if I recall)
JonesyGT246: Toyota Minolta 88C-V
Toro: Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
Me: Nissan R92CP
Special%252520Stage%252520Route%2525207_14.jpg

Special%252520Stage%252520Route%2525207_8.jpg

Special%252520Stage%252520Route%2525207_12.jpg

Special%252520Stage%252520Route%2525207_13.jpg




Eiger Nordwand Short Track 'Rain', 300PP
JonesyGT246: Mini Cooper 1.3i
Toro: Volkswagen Schwimmwagen typ166
Me: Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale
Eiger%252520Nordwand%252520Short%252520Track.jpg

Eiger%252520Nordwand%252520Short%252520Track_2.jpg

Eiger%252520Nordwand%252520Short%252520Track_3.jpg



As a note, driving at more that 240mph in snowy conditions is, well, insane to say the least, plus the fact it looks like you're driving at warp speed :crazy:
The rest of the photos are in the GTP Bronies gallery right now.
 
Last edited:
Still doing something, so still can't reply. Just here to say I saw this:

51238%20-%20Penny_Arcade%20derpy_hooves.jpg


I checked, and it actually happened. Not shooped this time.





Edit: And the first SSR7 race was 550 PP.
 
Last edited:
I should really either continue my GT5 fan-fic or start a new one about MLP.... Hmmmm
 
Toro, you need to get another hobby. 1461 posts of pony can't be healthy. :lol:
Even if we all want to believe that. :lol:
 
Toro, you need to get another hobby. 1461 posts of pony can't be healthy. :lol:
Even if we all want to believe that. :lol:

The only reason Mint's isn't higher than mine is because he goes back and edits posts even after someone posts after him, and I just post new replies if I need to add something when that happens.





This thread is now about humans:

51254%20-%20Apple_family%20apple_bloom%20applejack%20artist%3Amegasweet%20big_macintosh%20human%20humanized%20vidya.png




This thread is now about Ponies again:
51256%20-%20artist%3Akevini%20celestia%20portrait.png




And this thing is kicking my ass. Taking a lot longer than the other ones did.
 
You know, akira, if it wasn't already far too late for me to care about my appearance to outsiders, I would say that this thread being constantly:



With long-winded discussions about shipping (including with ourselves) every single day makes us look kind of weird.

Meh, we reach the bottom of weirdness when we all start to to look at dark blue squares, which may explain the absence of BronyCray.

Toronado
Also, that humanized Pinkamena suffers from insane amounts of Man Face (just like Olivia Wilde, actually).

I know but they are not mainly, those expressions are just "defined", thanks for ruining my mental vision.


AC:AH
...Got stay fly, got stay strong...
Exploit%252520This.png

:( It was orchestral, now you come up with this PA.




So, I was playing my highly modded GTA San Andreas, and took one of these cars, with some kind of super-hydraulics that made it take air with each stroke and this started playing, so I decided to go show off to some gangsters.

Bastards started to shoot me. Haters.

Dumb Ballas, tactical friendship beam mod should be done.

51086%20-%20animated%20artist%3Avalcron%20filly%20vinyl_scratch.gif


WWWEEEEE! hehehe.

That rather cute, such a shame that the images of DJ ponies in my head are completely twisted.


This thread is about shipping:
02d3642d0e21c8de2f8acb977be0d8f6

(Twidash, no that doesn't work).

Damn.
 
Since, like, Wednesday, when has this thread not been about shipping?




TwiDash can work, but it requires tons of set up. Like, pages and pages and pages worth. I've only read one that manages to pull it off.



Another Evolution of a Scene video.



What should I changes the thread title to now?


I know!
 
Oh Crysis 2, whyever did I discount your awesomeness when I passed you by in the game store?

Seriously, this thing is solely geared to giving you a god comple, smoothly transitioning from one superpower to the next through a vague story and a tonne of bad guys.
 
Oh Crysis 2, whyever did I discount your awesomeness when I passed you by in the game store?

Seriously, this thing is solely geared to giving you a god comple, smoothly transitioning from one superpower to the next through a vague story and a tonne of bad guys.

I finish it like a month or so, terrific game, the storyline isn't is strongest point, but the gameplay makes up for it, and the graphic, BF3 New York maps probably will looks like that, superb graphical fidelity from that game.

Not to mention that the game looks better than the cinematics, for some reason, maybe budget.

Since, like, Wednesday, when has this thread not been about shipping?

Speak for yourself, I was shipping since Friday.
 
@Akira

I loved the first game for its gameplay, as it was very well thought out. Even though everyone just pointed at the graphics. This one looks pretty damn nice, and the way the controls flow for the nanosuit is just so fraekin' sweet.

To be honest, I didn't go into it expecting a good story. But the in-game sequences like the part where the alien ship smashes through a walkway you're on, then has a dogfight with some choppers before getting taken down, was freaking awesome to watch...while cloaked...out of fear. :D

Cloaking in itself is the most fun thing ever. With a sniper, I feel like some kinda god-huntsman.
 
So at first I was thinking. "What's up with these ponies?" with my meager <200 posts.

And here I am only 4 months later with my post count over 6 times what it was through the whole site, in this thread alone.
And because I'm bored, my first ever post in this thread:


Alright, I caved, I watched the first 2 episodes.
And, somehow, I liked it. Kind of the same feeling I got watching How To Train Your Dragon, expected more boring kids stuff with not much going on, but this is pretty good.
EDIT1: Then again, I always have been kind of a sucker for the animated stuff.

Working on finding a picture of Twilight that would go well with MintBerryCrunch in the foreground.

EDIT2: Also I have a new Avatar, but I'm keeping the profile pic the same.



EDIT3:Removed this advice because I figured it would be a little bit too weird for some people just thinking about it.
Long story short, don't search anything with "Safe Search" set to off, not even something as innocent as this show.

Huh, I forgot that my very first post involving ponies also involved my first bad experience with pony Rule 34.

And Twilight's been my favorite since day 1 for me, so there's that.

Sorry, internet-nostalgia.
 
Last edited:
I can't wait until Season 2 starts. Getting really random in here.
 
Yay, Internet nostalgia! :D

I'm afraid to say I watched an episode. And then I watched more. And now I kind of like it...

Ponies! :D

Also, MintBerryCrunch.

Apr 24 2011 - Aug 29 2011

That's 4 months you cheater you :p
 
Dumb Ballas, tactical friendship beam mod should be done.

Actually...

I blasted them with that. :lol:

P.S.: Garfield & Friends? Seriously? Not that that show was bad or anything. Is just that this is... Well...

Awkward%252520%252528u1%252529.gif
 
Last edited:
That's 4 months you cheater you :p

What are you talking about?
I didn't accidentally count April.....*edits post*....see.
smiley-taunt009.gif
 
Back