The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,753,852 views
Use all necessary force to take him out!
GO! GO! GO!
 
CoffeeGrunt is totally like this right now:
One%252520Internet.gif
 
"Casting its spell, which I am now under..."
 
It looks like Coffee's gonna post in ALL the threads, because that's the impression I'm getting right now. I wonder if the rest of GTP is prepared.
 
I'm not prepared, how's the rest of GTP going to be? :lol:
 
Nah, I'm avoiding the actual Gran Turismo sections, because boooooooring!
 
Man, can you imagine the chaos that would happen if we all repeated what me and Terronium-12 did back in May while CoffeeGrunt is on his GTP Goodwill Tour?

Nah, I'm avoiding the actual Gran Turismo sections, because boooooooring!
There's a much better reason to avoid that section.
 
Updated prologue will probably have to wait until tomorrow, new Minecraft and all that. Almost done though.
 
GT5 section + CoffeeGrunt.

I can't see how that would be anything other than hilarious.
 
Am I the only person who doesn't play Minecraft?
 
Well, I managed to annoy a fellow Halo fan over in that section, which was fun.

Really not sure if a frontal assault on the GT5 section would be sane...be fun though.
 
Man, can you imagine the chaos that would happen if we all repeated what me and Terronium-12 did back in May while CoffeeGrunt is on his GTP Goodwill Tour?

Now, now. We don't want to bring this site to its knees, do we?

There's a much better reason to avoid that section.

Yeah, the large quantity of level headed discussions in that section would probably put him off :sly:
 
Looks like somepony decided to venture into the GT5 section...
 
Also, Harley rider ruined my mood. I need some love and tolerance. >:
 
:lol:

In other news, people will also go mental with this.
(that Canterlot library looks really nice)
 
I don't play Minecraft.

Transparency? Nulled.

a_coming_out_partyy_by_the_rabid_brony-d49ubax.png

I see what you did there, and it is not acceptable. We need to hate people who stereotype Dash, even when they aren't actually stereotyping Dash.
 
And then CoffeeGrunt is the star of the Gala! Speaking of which, how long are you planning on staying online today, brah? I might have another preview for ya later on, though I know you live outside of normal, real time. (and by real time, I mean any time zone within the Americas)

You've really got to do something about that meridian, man.


I think I've turned into a massive baby.

"Hey look, a new story went up. It's even got custom art drawn for it!"

*Characters: Rainbow Dash*
*Tags: [Sad]*


0584ce565c824b7b7f50282d9a19945b.gif

All of my lawls. I eagerly await the chance to use that gif, good sir. (And thanks for the memories of that episode!)
 
And then CoffeeGrunt is the star of the Gala! Speaking of which, how long are you planning on staying online today, brah? I might have another preview for ya later on, though I know you live outside of normal, real time. (and by real time, I mean any time zone within the Americas)

You've really got to do something about that meridian, man.

I can push two hours, maybe. Got work tomorrow, and ran out of places to explore on this forum now.

Well, places that aren't boring Gran Turismo discussions.

/Edit/

but I can live with a straight Dash. Unless she's a raging homophone.

Oh lawds.
 
Last edited:
I lied! Couldn't stop thinking about it. I think it's pretty good now, it'll just come down to editing and what have you. Take a look, six pages now.
 
I can push two hours, maybe. Got work tomorrow, and ran out of places to explore on this forum now.

Well, places that aren't boring Gran Turismo discussions.

I know what you mean- what kind of racing sim site doesn't have a Mario Kart discussion board? I'll see if I can cut and paste the preview up into something readable in the next couple of hours, then.


...And then I was going to post a Penny Arcade strip about me avoiding all pony sites until Saturday to avoid spoilers, and I had a total Toro/Mint 'I Shouldn't Post This Because of Unintended Unfortunate Implications' moment.
 
Back