The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,752,672 views
Aren't you a Pegasus Pony?

My ponysona's meant to be a unicorn, but I used a wing spell specifically for that purpose. XD

Well, the sketch is done. It wasn't easy to position all 14 ponies on a A4 page... now to color.

Can't wait to see the finished product. I hope I'm in the background bouncing up and down Lyra style. XD

@Coffee, read part 3 of Allegrezza now. I'm still enjoying it but I don't like Octavia's elitist nature regarding her drinks. It makes her seem like a bit of a b***h.

She's pretty much meant to be that way, in order for Vinyl to knock her down a few pegs whenever they argue, which is the most fun part to write, so I'm sticking to it. :D
 
good_morning_nurse_redheart_by_johnjoseco-d49tock.png

I've never bothered to say this before, but I love Nurse Redheart's design.

Wow, lots of DA Bronies going into hiding until season 2.

Only reason I'm not is because I actually trust you guys.
 
Manly tears. Manly tears everywhere.




Anyways:


^What did you do? Or, what were you trying to do?
What you did, only my trip to Toys R' Us included a 36 mile bike ride that came to a rather sudden halt after 10 miles when the rear brake twisted against the rear tire and shot me off into oncoming traffic.

That's actually true, but that's a friendship relationship in which Gilda tries to save the relationship by putting Pinkie out of the way(jealous), this is plausible but not accepted in a friendship relationship which is open, however for a close relationship like a "shipping" one the rules of the game actually change because such thing can be accepted and necessary to maintain the relationship, therefore it makes RD a plausible guilty suspect of cheating on her, because of the different nature between the relationships.
I think the more likely scenario regarding that is that Gilda probably doesn't have other friends besides Dash (because of the whole "bitch" thing), and that is why she was so (for lack of a better word) "clingy" when she visited Dash.




Also, Pinkie Pie is unbelievably annoying about 50% of the time.


I would believe that but then:



"You are going to cheer for me like that?"

That was a practical issue. Remember that Dash didn't think any of the rest of her friends would be able to cheer for her at the competition, so of course she would have to turn to Fluttershy and Fluttershy alone for help.

As for AJ vs Gilda, I think that Gilda will probably win if the relationship is actually managed at that level(not friendship and close), my opinion is unbiased, as biased as it seems, AppleDash might be good but Gildash might actually be better at some extent.
Gilda is still kind of a bitch, though. Dash (and to a lesser extent AJ) is full of herself; but even she was surprised about Gilda's behavior when it was ultimately revealed, and she didn't know about the thing with Fluttershy (which I imagine would make Dash blow a gasket if she ever found out, just like she did at the end of Heart of Gold).
 
Last edited:
I'm a fanfic writer, and even I don't analyse characters this deeply. I don't know whether to congratulate or avoid you...

Ah well, back to Nightwish and Trinkie Pie...

/Edit/

I discovered the "Nyxian Alliance," and left a comment about how simplistic her character is.

*Prepares for giggle-worthy haystorm.*
 
Last edited:
Mine did the same thing. It only worked once in a while, but then the video card gave out.

You still have a warranty?

No.. So luckily I did a big exam and did well so I got money off family (90 euro)

And my birthday is in 2 weeks so I should be able to get enough for a new Laptop because mine already broke once before (charging problem) and now again... I should just buy a new one... If I do get a new I am most certainly going to smash my one with a baseball bat!

Also this means all PMV's have been majorly delayed until october.. at the earliest (December is the worst case scenario)
 
I would never buy a laptop. always either a Netbook or a PC. Laptops just seem like the useless halfway to me now. :|

Also, a DashFire fic being proclaimed as salve to all homosexual wounds? I must investigate the spiritual repercussions...
 
You need a laptop/PC if you want video edit smoothly coffee... A netbook is not powerful enough and a PC would be awkward for me because I got to my dad's house every weekend so a Laptop is optimal for me!
 
Don't have the money for a Desktop, and I'd rather be able to run something as resource intensive as Minecraft on minimum settings.
 
Well...that was a lack of any real homosexual dilemma.

Basically it was Dash denies gay for a page, Dash realises gay for a page, Dash comes out gay for half a page, Dash is happy with Spitfire for a page.

Nice fic I guess...
 
I would never buy a laptop. always either a Netbook or a PC. Laptops just seem like the useless halfway to me now. :|

I've already had the hard drive in my Laptop die on me, plus the battery doesn't charge anymore, so once anything else goes wrong with it I'll replace it with another Laptop. Also, I'm not too keen on Netbooks, and even though I'd like a Desktop, I can't exactly move it from room to room whenever I please.


Also, I've found the worlds best beach:
58133%20-%20Bonbon%20Lyra%20applejack%20artist%3Afluffy%20artist%3Amixermike622%20beach%20celestia%20derpy_hooves%20everypony%20fluttershy%20luna%20pinkie_pie%20ponies_in_real_life%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20tree%20twilight_sparkle%20zecora.jpg
 
Last edited:
Well...that was a lack of any real homosexual dilemma.

Basically it was Dash denies gay for a page, Dash realises gay for a page, Dash comes out gay for half a page, Dash is happy with Spitfire for a page.

Nice fic I guess...

Party Never Ended did it much better.
 
Oh 🤬.

Things might get messy here.

I think I'll just go ahead and ignore those post entirely. I'd rather not have a repeat of The Funny Picture Thread.

Then again, mods would probably stop that much faster considering how far off-topic it would be.
 
Oh 🤬.

Things might get messy here.

I think I'll just go ahead and ignore those post entirely. I'd rather not have a repeat of The Funny Picture Thread.

Then again, mods would probably stop that much faster considering how far off-topic it would be.

I would SOOO super flame it up in there.. But I know better than to do that...
 
Oh 🤬.

Things might get messy here.

I think I'll just go ahead and ignore those post entirely. I'd rather not have a repeat of The Funny Picture Thread.

Then again, mods would probably stop that much faster considering how far off-topic it would be.

Yeah...that does sound kinda homosexual...even if it was a punch of women, that would sound homosexual...I've got nothing against homosexuality, but...since I'm not gay, I'll avoid it, too.

Comments like this make me angry. What part of pastel coloured ponies says homosexual to anyone other than people that think of homosexual as the stereotype used in a negative sense? I'd not give this comment much thought if it would just be the comment without saying he has nothing against homosexuals.
Or do people actually believe that you need to be attracted to the same sex to like a kids show?


Why am I giving this so much thought in the first place? :irked:
 
Oh 🤬.

Things might get messy here.

I think I'll just go ahead and ignore those post entirely. I'd rather not have a repeat of The Funny Picture Thread.

Then again, mods would probably stop that much faster considering how far off-topic it would be.
Just report him for being stupid and move on.
 
Who let CoffeeGrunt out of this thread?
 
CoffeGrunt out of :censored:ing nowhere!

Of all the places to make your first post outside the Bronies thread, I can't say I saw that coming.

I mean, I actually hope to see you around other sections more often, but that was completely unexpected.
 
Okay guys who let coffeegrunt out of his chamber of Fan-fics and ponies!?
 
I figured after 757 amount of posts on this thread, it was time to peek into the world beyond it.

All I found was boring, technical conversations about cars, and PS3 fanboys. Might passively troll the fanboys one day..I dunno...

Also, Transparency is hilariously transparent.
 
you guys go on, its actually interesting.

But you are doing it wrong!!!
 
You know how sometimes when you let a small creature into the wild it kind of seems nervous at first, and kind of hesitant?

For some reason I have this vision of CoffeGrunt as a small bunny being let into the wild.

I have no idea why, but lately I've been having these random fantasies. Like JD from Scrubs.
I mean, it is the weirdest thing. It only started this morning, but I keep getting these weird visions in my head.


I figured after 757 amount of posts on this thread, it was time to peek into the world beyond it.

All I found was boring, technical conversations about cars, and PS3 fanboys. Might passively troll the fanboys one day..I dunno...


Well, there are sections outside the FM and Bronies threads.
Like everything here.
 
Who let CoffeeGrunt out of this thread?
CoffeGrunt out of :censored:ing nowhere!

Of all the places to make your first post outside the Bronies thread, I can't say I saw that coming.

I mean, I actually hope to see you around other sections more often, but that was completely unexpected.
Okay guys who let coffeegrunt out of his chamber of Fan-fics and ponies!?

Pinkie%252520Popcorn.png
 
So he finally left the confines of this thread, I honestly didn't see that coming:

1306105349344.gif



So Coffee, are you suddenly interested in Forza 4?


Oh, you really should take a trip to the GT5 section when possible. I think you'll like it.
 
Now he posted in the Star Wars thread.




I'm scared.





58141%20-%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20celestia%20joseco-verload%20twilight_sparkle.png

"Joseco-verload"

:lol:
 
It had some potential, now people from the FM section will start to pop up around here, not that it matters.

Moving onto Star Wars:

131602624451.png


131602621854.jpg


And this:

131602073987.png


(*Antihistamines for the win, runs*)
 
Stop him before he gets everywhere!
 


But really, good idea for a thread.

Really good.👍

Way to make a great first thread.


It only serves to scare me more though. Almost like you've been planning this.
 
Back