The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,758,347 views
Pfft... desktop discussions. I don't anything fancy or minimalist on my end, but after having that Vinyl wallpaper for, oh, the last 3 months, I've changed to this:

dash_splatter_wallpaper_by_glitcher007-d4del6m.jpg





Also, M1A2 Neighbrams:
84740%20-%20M1A2_Abrams%20artist%3Acontrail09%20fluttershy%20gun%20helmet%20rarity%20soldier%20tank%20twilight_sparkle%20uniform.jpg

(Someone needs to ponify a Challenger II at some point)


II'll be damn, 84762.

I've actually noticed quite a few of those images cropping up in the past few days. That picture in particular looks weird though (Brando said what I was thinking) RD's face just doesn't look right in that pic.

I'll be damn

Right, you be damn, I'll be asleep:

53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png


G'night.
 


'Dat BGM.

tumblr_lumw59jTM21r3l1is

snuggles_by_egophiliac-d4cw9qr.png

Night.
 
Brando-K

Why is Twilight eating RD's face? :odd:

(That's what it looks like, I know what's happening)
Wiegert
I've actually noticed quite a few of those images cropping up in the past few days. That picture in particular looks weird though (Brando said what I was thinking) RD's face just doesn't look right in that pic.

I'm glad I wasn't the only who thought that was weird, the problem is RD's face which is sort of there, like a deformed face or something (that eye shouldn't be there, and part of the lips needed to be drawn).

Adding to that, I don't get the TwiDash trend lately.

Wiegert
Also, M1A2 Neighbrams:
84740%20-%20M1A2_Abrams%20artist%3Acontrail09%20fluttershy%20gun%20helmet%20rarity%20soldier%20tank%20twilight_sparkle%20uniform.jpg

(Someone needs to ponify a Challenger II at some point)

Or a T-90[/Russian_military_equipment_deserves_some_love_sometimes]



(*Goes back to Su-35 vids*)
 
I'm surprised you mentioned 84762 rather than 84751, especially when you posted what is probably the prequel image to it.
 
Goddammit! I missed all the dress-designing! If I had come in earlier, I probably would've given designing it a go, because I am all man.

angry_dome.gif



Shortcut, singular. Recycle Bin doesn't count even if it technically does.

Ew, Recycle Bin. Real men just outright delete their detritus.


Widgets are bad and he should feel bad.

Correct.

That being said, I find going through the Start Menu a lot faster than hunting through icons.

I prefer to reinstate XP's Quick Launch on any W7 installation... That whole pinning crap is stupid and teh gheys. Even quicker, Launchy is pretty much the only thing you will ever, ever need if you want to launch a program, open a folder or find something highly specific nestled deep within your hard drive in two or three keystrokes. It's ridiculous how well it works.

See, Window's Start Bar search is about as good as Rainbow Dash is straight. If you have a program called OpenOffice and you type "Office", it will not find it. I hope you can all appreciate just how disturbingly terrible that actually is.


(*Goes back to Su-35 vids*)

Best porn vids, hands down.
 
^JJ, WHY U NO UPLOAD Zero Suit Gilda?
I want to make this thread about Gilda again.
In any case:
74776%20-%20Hubble%20ROYAL_CANTERLOT_VOICE%20dat_ass%20dat_flank%20luna.jpg











Mint, with your "keep editing posts long after everyone stops looking at them" silliness.


*shakes fist*


Recycle Bin is here:

C:Recycler

Not here:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop

So even though it doesn't work the same way as other shortcuts (and the actual folder itself is a hidden, non-editable system folder), it technically is a shortcut.



Ew, Recycle Bin. Real men just outright delete their detritus.
Scatterbrained men who have the foresight to know that they are scatterbrained keep the Recycle Bin around because they frequently delete stuff accidentally and need to go get it.

I prefer to reinstate XP's Quick Launch on any W7 installation... That whole pinning crap is stupid and teh gheys. Even quicker, Launchy is pretty much the only thing you will ever, ever need if you want to launch a program, open a folder or find something highly specific nestled deep within your hard drive in two or three keystrokes. It's ridiculous how well it works.

See, Window's Start Bar search is about as good as Rainbow Dash is straight. If you have a program called OpenOffice and you type "Office", it will not find it. I hope you can all appreciate just how disturbingly terrible that actually is.
With that one Great and Powerful shortcut on my Desktop, I can get to any installed program on my computer in the same amount of time (ish) that it would take me to type in search terms and execute a search regardless of whether the search engine worked or not.



*goes back to Christmas list*
 
Last edited:
I'm surprised you mentioned 84762 rather than 84751, especially when you posted what is probably the prequel image to it.

83f8f0c3f6cc9b1dda0e442768de9452.png


Wow, I probably overlook it, either way I find those kind of strange with the whole humanized horn that doesn't quite fit (no pun intended).

Then again, wow, I saw sketches like that in ponychan all the time but that one was actually kind of well done (even if a little bit saucy).


I prefer to reinstate XP's Quick Launch on any W7 installation... That whole pinning crap is stupid and teh gheys. Even quicker, Launchy is pretty much the only thing you will ever, ever need if you want to launch a program, open a folder or find something highly specific nestled deep within your hard drive in two or three keystrokes. It's ridiculous how well it works.

See, Window's Start Bar search is about as good as Rainbow Dash is straight. If you have a program called OpenOffice and you type "Office", it will not find it. I hope you can all appreciate just how disturbingly terrible that actually is.

Exactly what I was thinking, XP is subtle and simple which is sort of an advantage when you had a bunch of programs installed, hell the search bar is THE WORST POSSIBLE THING! I don't get how the simplicity of having all the programs in accessible routes was demolish by an stylized interface.

They should copy Ubuntu 10, that Start bar works quite well and is very stylish.


130586359447.png




(*Goes back to saucy Russian vids*)
 
84736%20-%20apple_bloom%20chicken_pox%20cutie_mark%20scootaloo%20scootie_mark.png


Chicken Pox :lol:

And Apple Bloom though Cutie Pox was enough. And just one apple bucking minute. Why does everypony here think Scootaloo is a chicken. "That is not how you identify a chicken."

And in other news, my mom now likes the show. My thoughts:

And anyways, it's late, so I must power down. Night.
 
You should post here before you post on ponibooru. :sly:
 
You see, I said this:

^JJ, WHY U NO UPLOAD Zero Suit Gilda?
I want to make this thread about Gilda again.
Then 84793 happened.

So, tl;dr, nevermind.





And while I'm at it:

♪ Ohhhhh Coffeegrunt. ♪

84798.
 
JJ is becoming an increasing health concern...



(*CHARGING....CLEAR!...CHARGING....CLEAR!*)
 
I think dat AJ deserves to be posted.

I'll let you decide though.
 
Oh god, another Sealestia (84800).

Pass that defibrillator over here, akira.
 
Did you see 84792?

Ooh (who like Rarity?) 84794.

84790%20-%20ask%20ask_fluttershy_and_pinkie_pie%20pinkie_pie.png


What do I do with this? It's not candy.
84799%20-%20derpy_hooves%20humanized%20nightmare_night.png
 

Ooh (who like Rarity?) 84794.

Disregard defibrillator.

Acquires whip.



Actually dat Octavia exceeded all expectations, Joseco is drawing my definition of heaven (Mane six=miss universe contenders).



OMG! 84806

46001%252520-%252520caption%252520hnng%252520macro%252520spike.jpg


Joseco is killing me.



(*Takes aspirins*)
 
Did you see 84792?
Of course. I had already seen it when he was drawing it, though; and it doesn't compare with 84793 anyway.






Holy 🤬, Pinkie Pie as Felicia?!

64116%252520-%252520artist%252520madmax%252520fear_and_loathing_in_las_vegas%252520gilda%252520reaction_face%252520shades.png


I don't think I will live through this Joseco-verload.





Edit:
84810%20-%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco.png


:lol:
 
You are quite right, but did you knew about it?

Also:

tumblr_lumx2pi3nH1r2r7jpo9_1280.png


Humanized Discord.
 
I know this now on the front page. But I don't care. Muhahahahaa

84793%20-%20applejack%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20black_canary%20humanized.png
 
Did I know about lovetomorrowlove? Of course. That's where JJ dumps all of his livestream images (except for the handful he puts on his DA).


I just wasn't expecting a Joseco-verload tonight, especially not from the Halloween one where he was at it for 6 hours or something insane like that.




84819%20-%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20humanized.png
 
Back