The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,757,233 views
Love the dress Rarity, good job. 👍 (Unit you're Rarity :sly:)

Good morning bronies.
good_morning_fluttershy_by_johnjoseco-d4ciwxv.png


@Jim, Scootaloo is a chicken as shown in "stare master" Fluttershy is a tree as shown in the episode they go to Appleoosa. (Therefore you get that joke)

84131+-+Freaky_Fred+comic+creepy+spike+twilight_sparkle.jpg

Poor Spike, he's obsessed. :lol:

Is Trixie really that good. :lol:
show_stopper_by_123hamster-d4fz3hg.jpg
 
@Jim, Scootaloo is a chicken as shown in "stare master" Fluttershy is a tree as shown in the episode they go to Appleoosa. (Therefore you get that joke)[/IMG]

No, I get that. I don't get everything before my initial post. XD
 
I couldn't think of a Gala dress design for Scratch, so Unit made a sketch, and we've all been coming up with ideas for it.
 
^What he said. I was too busy sleeping to be here.
 
Love the dress Rarity, good job. 👍


Jim, Bjork, Rarity... wow I have many names today.

And I think CoffeeGrunt made me as Octavia in his latest chapter...

It MAY have been a simple coincidence though.
 
^What he said. I was too busy sleeping to be here.

Breakfast in Australia sure looks fun:
kangaroo2_1663293c.jpg


And I think CoffeeGrunt made me as Octavia in his latest chapter...
It MAY have been a simple coincidence though.

No, I didn't make you into Octavia. I I'm anypony, I'm Octavia. :D

So damned classy.
 
Breakfast in Australia sure looks fun:
kangaroo2_1663293c.jpg

Eating like that must be challenging, especially when you have that little fella watching you eat the whole time.


Anyway, Drawfriends:
mares_garage_by_dekomaru-d4fzdbf.png


Looks like they know the inner workings of a Chevelle SS.




rock_study_2_by_makkon-d4g0zny.jpg


Makkon can make great music and artwork like this? Whoa.
 
Last edited:
Eating like that must be challenging, especially when you have that little fella watching you eat the whole time.

It's not that hard actually. The roos leave you alone when you let them know they'll be dinner. :sly:

Die die. :lol:
84458+-+Christmas+Snowing+artist+SpeccySY+bag+blushing+christmas_outfit+fluttershy+mistletoe+snow.png


friendship_inc__by_braindps-d4g1g4g.jpg


I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling ponies... And your pony.
 
Okay, last edit for today.

Changed the image on her crown. Now it's a vinyl record.


EDIT: added some black stuff at the bottom of the dress.
vs_gala_dress_by_unitoone-d4g1h61.png

Nice, here I can see that you are clearly improving in colouring and shapes including the details on the vector art, the musical notes really makes the dress shine and doesn't make it saturated, is actually well balanced and well designed considering Scratch's theme.

If I have a critic about it is the colour of the "crown thingy" or that thing over her ear, it look nice but I strongly believe that it could use a different colour, something tells me red, but I'm not really sure, however that green is too intense and sort of break the colour harmony (maybe black and use the give some red details to the vinyl).


Merri Christmasu everynyan[/Wakamoto].



And, lets mess up with everynyan flowcharts:

132122595005.png


Its a work in progress[/Pinkie].



(*Goes back to Azumanga Daioh*)
 
This is now a wallpaper.

Wait%25252C%252520What%252521.jpg


No, I don't know why I made it a wallpaper.
 
No, I don't know why I made it a wallpaper.

Because Gilda? It certainly isn't because of Prince Douche.



Also:
84713%20-%20Altair%20Assassins_Creed%20Kratos%20Metal_Gear_Solid%20Solid_Snake%20applejack%20artist%3Amalizlewa%20god_of_war%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash.jpg


I really wouldn't want to mess with Pinkie.




Anyway, I'm gonna try and get a little bit of reading done before I go to bed, unless I suddenly become preoccupied with something else in the next hour or so.





EDIT:
84736%20-%20apple_bloom%20chicken_pox%20cutie_mark%20scootaloo%20scootie_mark.png


Chicken Pox :lol:
 
Last edited:
Last edited:


kyrospawn's vids contain the best comments, they are just too damn clever at times.



(*Goes back to Bob Marley's Three little birds*)
 
asfas.PNG

Sources:
Pocket Watch. Ticks like a real watch. Love it.
And oddly enough....Mass Effect Skin. Who'd have expected that to fit?
Wallpaper


Took 40 minutes. Tested a whole bunch of layouts and hunted for a winamp skin but ultimately couldn't find one that looked right. I always control it from the task bar anyway, so there's not really a point in searching for one.
 
Ew%25252C%252520Luna.png



Ew, desktop clutter.



Desktop.jpg


See that? Wonderful minimalism.[/hipsterjack]
 
There's nothing there... How is that cluttered?

My desktops have about 20 icons. When I run rainmeter I hide them with fences, but like I said lots of icons mostly so I don't need to hunt for programs in the start menu.

And really what's the point of making a desktop look like that? You don't look at it when you're running a program.
 
@Toro: Ew, shortcuts.


Although, my desktop is a double click away from hideous clutter. Double click to hide shortcuts is awesome.


I've also removed the clock, and am considering dropping the weather since I never even look at it.


@Brando, you know you can hide shortcuts with double click, right? It makes it much easier to have all of your shortcuts spread where you can see them only when you want to. I tried screwing with fences a while ago, but to me it's easier this way.
 
Shortcut, singular. Recycle Bin doesn't count even if it technically does.










@Brando: Circa-2003, when RAM was still relatively expensive and such over the top optimization still mattered, getting rid of as many icons as possible could free up several megs at idle and make system startup much faster. Needless to say, this stopped mattering as soon as soon as Vista came out and had a completely different way of using RAM at idle; and even crappy computers started having 2 gigs of RAM standard. I was really just busting Mint's chops because Widgets are bad and he should feel bad.


That being said, I find going through the Start Menu a lot faster than hunting through icons.
 
Shortcut, singular. Recycle Bin doesn't count even if it technically does.

post%252520doesnt%252520make%252520sense.jpg


Widgets are bad and he should feel bad.

1290087874342-%252528n1290753258190%252529.png




Anyway, hidden Shortcuts:
ffff.PNG

Having 2 clocks just felt stupid, and I never used the weather, so it just looks better with a simple clock.

Just a double click away from this loosely organized mess:
fffff2.PNG



And why? I just like having a simple, good looking, desktop to look at while doing other things in my room. That and because bored.
 
Last edited:
@Mint, Are you talking about fences? It hides whatever I want with a double click.
 
Ah, didn't think fences did that. I only messed with them for a few minutes, but I don't really see a need for them with the way I've got my desktop set up.



 
I like it because I can chuck unused icons in there and they'll still be accessible with the scroll wheel. Also I can resize the fence to make the bunch of icons organized easily. (The labels are also nice for things like work)
 
I clean mine up out of habit. If it's on the desktop, that simply means that there is somewhere else that it should be that I haven't put it yet.




When I'm really bored I also pull up one of those really obnoxious Winamp skins to play music out of, too.





84764%20-%20artist%3Asemehammer%20humanized%20rarity%20tom.jpg




*goes back to working on Genny*
 

I'll be damn, we have the same programs (except from a few extras like my graphics design programs and some other stuff).



I'll be damn, 84762.

I'll be damn, this thing is becoming alarmingly popular:
84721%20-%20artist%3Acarororo%20human%20humanized%20rainbow_dash%20twilight_sparkle.png




(*I'll be damn, I haven't touch that GTA SA MP in a while*)
 
Back