The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,757,618 views
So, I just read Bailout. My opinion? The Descendant is a very talented author who should under no circumstances ever write any more stories that are told through letters. That thing was painful to read, and was even more overwrought and out of character than Dear Idiot was.





All because he wanted to shove a crappy Futurama joke at the end. When I said that I don't think it should have even made it onto ED in the comments, I meant it.

Hmm, I didn't hate the story (far from it actually), but for some reason I felt more compelled to read it than Dear Idiot. It certainly isn't easy to read compared to most other fics, but I dunno, I just sort of went with it. Even AJ's questionable choice of words for that letter didn't stop me from reading.


Bear in mind that I don't rate that story highly, it's just that I personally prefer it to Dear Idiot.




Pfft. 84845.

Pelvic thrust!
 
Pfft. 84845.

fuuu.jpg
 
TwiFaceAvatar.gif

TwiBook.gif

TwiBook2.gif

Just spent the entirety of the last hour making these(The Twilight book one started at 195 frames:scared:), including time searching for gifs I want as an avatar. I also started with GIMP, which outright destroys gifs when you resize them, before I realized I had a good gif editor. And I can't decide.

The difference being that the book one is that on the bottom she flips a page. Probably not worth the effort that went into reordering the frames to make it loop right, considering it's barely noticeable in that size.

Pfft. 84845.
I feel ashamed that the first thing to pop into my head was this:


Er....maybe it's because I'm tired.

 
Last edited:
*Launches desperate attack, more likely to blow Akira up*

85889

86030

85916

85901





*Goes back to bunker*



85928%20-%20hug%20human%20pinkamena_diane_pie%20pinkie_pie%20typical_brony.jpg
 
TwiFaceAvatar.gif

TwiBook.gif

TwiBook2.gif

Just spent the entirety of the last hour making these(The Twilight book one started at 195 frames:scared:). And I can't decide.

Second one. First one has frame inconsistencies, and the third one doesn't really make much sense (she needs magic to move her eyes to the left?) unless I'm missing something.






Also because:

19374%20-%20artist%3Acapt-nemo%20books%20twilight_sparkle.png




Hello Mr. Alien. What have you done with Rarity?




Keep in mind that I'm going to win this. I have the Greatest and Most Powerful image on the entirety of Ponibooru on my side.
 
Last edited:
Just spent the entirety of the last hour making these(The Twilight book one started at 195 frames:scared:). And I can't decide.

I'd go with the second one. Toro summed up the first one, and the second one looks much cleaner than the third.
 
Temporary Ceasefire:

86211%20-%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20big_mac_gets_all_the_ladies%20big_macintosh%20d%27aww%20gilda%20humanized%20screenshot.png


One%252520Wat.png








Okay, resume your weak counterattacks.


Edit: Come on. I can't deliver the killing blow if I don't have something to parry and combo into it.
 
Last edited:
Second one it is then.

Also, I fixed the first one for future use right after I made the post.
TwiFace.gif



And as for why she used magic in the last one:
example.gif

Last 30 frames of the original.

Looking at it after making that post it was easy to decide against that one.



Pinkie SparrowLanguage Warning
:lol::lol:
thelonelyisland ponies are best ponies.

 
Last edited:
86030 - Oh my. I think Akira summed it up perfectly.

There is a need for more lonely island parody songs. That was excellent.
86172 :lol:
86143%20-%20applejack%20ask%20ask_my_little_chubbies%20fluttershy%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20twilight_sparkle.png
 
Okay, resume your weak counterattacks.


Edit: Come on. I can't deliver the killing blow if I don't have something to parry and combo into it.






...







...







Ahh the hell with it, I'm going to sleep now anyway.


6310 (old picture is old, plus I'm 100% sure you've seen it before).




53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png


G'night.
 
For Toro, it's old but nice.
(Since he's so angry. :lol:)
7376
 
Every 🤬 time I play this game someone steals my trump card.




C'mon, it just had to be something by JJ, plus it had to include humanized AJ and RD (especially if they are as HAWT as they are in that pic).





*Laughs, then goes back to sleep*
 
Toronado
Every 🤬 time I play this game someone steals my trump card.

I know I have before. I'm having trouble remembering what the picture was, though.
 
Lately I've been watching season one again. Just watched Applebuck Season. "I sure do look funny."
 
I know I have before. I'm having trouble remembering what the picture was, though.

As%252520You%252520Command.png




When we were doing the "What is the most inappropriate image you can post and stay within the AUP" game.











I mean, I can take solace in how I won the "Induce Heart Attacks in Everyone Else" game; but I had the post for 6310 all typed up and everything.
 

When we were doing the "What is the most inappropriate image you can post and stay within the AUP" game.

We all know the limit is right behind(no pun intended)"on occasions".



Also:

85874

Big mac, that lucky bastard.
(specially with "the world champion")



(*Thinks about a pic*)
 
Ask Molestia hadn't been started back when we did it, though.





You know what? You guys all suck. This calls for extreme measures.
 
Ah, yeah, I remember that.

Good times.

I feel like I would've remembered that if I weren't running on4 hours of sleep.
 
85672 is one card under my sleeve.

The cease fire is coming to an end.

I have the upper hand, the ultimate weapon to end all discussions.




Oh you don't.
 
Last edited:
Stanley Richmond( Jericho) = Big Mac
He even kind of looks like some of the humanized drawings.

Just a random observation.
 
Ew, Fluttershy.


Besides, with the exception of the two images he still hasn't uploaded, 84885 is the best from that set.
 
Back