The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,757,087 views

Besides, with the exception of the two images he still hasn't uploaded, 84885 is the best from that set.

I'm not sure, I find 84798 more appealing, the plot is not everything.

Besides we all know which is the best from that set.
 
First of all:

the plot is not everything.

BsCLL.gif


The quality of the plot implies the quality of everything else. Nothing else does such a thing.





Second of all:

Besides we all know which is the best from that set.
Yes we do. 84793.
 
I second Toro.
That is the best image there.
 

The quality of the plot implies the quality of everything else. Nothing else does such a thing.

Don't make this a quality/quantity issue, the plot means nothing if we consider Asian Rarity cosplay.
(*washes eyes*)

Yes we do. 84886.

Exactly.



(*Goes back to ponibooru*)
 
sorry about the size
86248%20-%20The_Little_Pegasus%20artist%3Azariplz%20bumble%20oc%20part_one%20storybook.png

dawww

63439%20-%20bittersweet%20diabetes%20gummy%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20sad_pony%20twilight_sparkle%20will_cure_diabetes_and_various_heart_problems.jpg


manly tears
 
Last edited:
Don't make this a quality/quantity issue, the plot means nothing if we consider Asian Rarity cosplay.
(*washes eyes*)
Faces are the one thing that are mutually exclusive from everything else, admittedly.




However: How frequently do you actually see people who look like they were hit in the face with a shovel yet are still built like 84885? And good plot development does still imply a good everything else, face excepting, because of how much work it requires.


Yes.jpg


You have no imagination.
 
Hmmm.


I'm intrigued. Sounds a bit like On Feathered Wings from the description. I'll give a couple chapters a once-over tomorrow.

AppleDash%252520Full%252520Stop.jpg


Goodnight.
 
^ Nice little image war you had there, too bad I missed it.

Glad to hear it. It looks great on my monitor, but putting it on my Walkman's OLED...the contrast is just...beautiful.

Wait? You typed phone?
COLOR]


I typed "awesomephone"... (6_9)



I'd actually have to go with the second one.

And that'll do nicely for a wallpaper.:D:tup:

See, I told you it wasn't bad =)

Jordan is awesome for many many reasons including that one yeah. 👍

True.
 
86258%20-%20artist%3Asolar-slash%20ask_pinkie_solutions%20ask_tumblr%20askpinkiesolutions%20glasses%20pinkie_pie%20pinkie_solutions%20pinkiesolutions%20tumblr.png


Hide yo mares. Hide yo stallions.
Because Molestia be looking at you.




With Intentions.



*snore*
 
Last edited:
It's not a phone. :P

I know.


EDIT:

My, my, my, what boasting!
Trixalade





And some thoughts about the next episode.

Last episode was about Applebloom. The one before that was about Sweetiebelle. I'm guessing the next one will be about Scootaloo. She is RD's fan, and I think she will try and be as close to her as possible.
 
Last edited:
I see it's the usual artist in the pic war. quite frankly, the guy is starting to get boring, it's like there's no shape variety or even minor body variations. they look like Barbie and Ken dolls with hair swaps...

Unit: duh. we've known about it for weeks. it's the "pet" episode, so of COURSE Scootaloo is involved. I'm still trying to figure out where the "chicken" gag comes from, though.

I've noticed ONE thing, though. you guys are only picking out the humanized images. afraid of the cries of "pervert" if you bring up the Anthro ones? it's too late for that, anyway. the anti-bronies are raising hay because they think bronies are pedophiles, anyway, for watching a show associated with little girls.
 


night bronies
 
Last edited:
I feel I should mention I've only been kicked out twice, so get rid of that second entry guys.

I'm actually a little apprehensive about the upcoming Saturday, it's really hard to avoid spoilers when the episode nears.
 
well, thanks for the little trip through human Ponibooru this morning nice timekiller. ;P
 
I see it's the usual artist in the pic war. quite frankly, the guy is starting to get boring, it's like there's no shape variety or even minor body variations. they look like Barbie and Ken dolls with hair swaps...

Feel free to quote numbers for ponibooru if you're unhappy with the guy we quote. Most of the people here like his art though, so it maybe hard for anything else to get a look in.

I've noticed ONE thing, though. you guys are only picking out the humanized images. afraid of the cries of "pervert" if you bring up the Anthro ones? it's too late for that, anyway. the anti-bronies are raising hay because they think bronies are pedophiles, anyway, for watching a show associated with little girls.

I think you'll also find that not many here are fans of anthro. Being honest I prefer humanised opposed to anthro, purely because I'm not a fan of coloured people (no, not like that, I mean purple, orange, pink, etc anthro people) with horns. (Surprisingly I'm fine with wings, but horns look weird on people.)
But uh as I was saying we're just not fans of that sort of art, we prefer humans.

Well it's sleep time.
Night ya'll.
good_fabric_by_csimadmax-d4axifb.png
 
Last edited:
you guys would be VERY suprised at probably just HOW many bronies are that other fandom as well.

and, if you guys haven't noticed, the moral majority, the ones that get laws passed, consider all bronies to be child molesting perverts...because those in charge still believe that anything that isn't live action is for 3-6 year olds

I just think that the guy doing those pics ought to vary-up the bodies. they look like cookie cutters to me. Mac and Braeburn should not have the same body type, and neither should the girls.

Dash should be built like a runner or swimmer
Shy should be a plump earth momma (yk, Marilyn Monroe curves?)
Twi should probably be pear shaped
rarity an hourglass
AJ a Daisy Duke/Ellie-may Clampett
and Pinkie pleasingly plump
 
good_moring_twilight_sparkle_by_johnjoseco-d4bwgew.png

Morning.


I'm still trying to figure out where the "chicken" gag comes from, though.



















I've noticed ONE thing, though. you guys are only picking out the humanized images. afraid of the cries of "pervert" if you bring up the Anthro ones? it's too late for that, anyway. the anti-bronies are raising hay because they think bronies are pedophiles, anyway, for watching a show associated with little girls.

Colored skin really isn't the issue for me, I watched enough si-fi as a kid to the point where that became a non-issue. It's just that most of the artists who draw anthro seem to lean a little much toward the side of pony than human for my tastes. There are some good ones out there though. It's just that it's not for everyone. Claiming people aren't posting anthro because they're afraid they'll be judged seems like a pretty big assumption on your part given the reputation we already have among many non-Bronies.

Dash should be built like a runner or swimmer
Shy should be a plump earth momma (yk, Marilyn Monroe curves?)
Twi should probably be pear shaped
rarity an hourglass
AJ a Daisy Duke/Ellie-may Clampett
and Pinkie pleasingly plump

Twilight....pear shaped?

Wut?

I've seen all out nerd girls IRL that look better than most of the humanized Twilights. And I have friends who spend a vast majority of their time inside gaming who are far skinnier than her.

Twig, probably, but pear?


And Dazy Duke has the body of a runner, so I'm not seeing your point there.


Pinkie, yeah, probably a bit on the heavy side. Just a little.
 
Last edited:
ah, that's what I thought. you guys are afraid of it being seen as "furry". not surprised, the general public still believes the propaganda and tabloid stuff from a decade ago. I'll keep the Pony cheezcake to myself, then

Twilight....pear shaped?

Wut?

I've seen all out nerd girls IRL that look better than most of the humanized Twilights. And I have friends who spend a vast majority of their time inside gaming who are far skinnier than her.

Twig, probably, but pear?


And Dazy Duke has the body of a runner, so I'm not seeing your point there.


Pinkie, yeah, probably a bit on the heavy side. Just a little.

ah, it's probably generation standards and the girls I remember in high school and college in the late 80's and early ninties.

bookish nerdettes from my generation were the girls that were all booty and not much on top (guys, just cause I'm gay don't mean I don't like a nice toosh on a woman!)

I'm glad you think Barbra Bach has a runner-ish build (i didn't see any of that till the first Dukes reunion special. that woman had some ARMS on her), but I never thought so. besides, the common depiction of AJ IS Daisy Duke.

oops, forgot. thanks for pointing out where the "chicken" refrence came from. I missed the "what are you, a Dictionary" refrence from 2/1 untill I was pointed at it.
 
Sniffs
ah, that's what I thought. you guys are afraid of it being seen as "furry". not surprised, the general public still believes the propaganda and tabloid stuff from a decade ago. I'll keep the Pony cheezcake to myself, then

That's not it at all. If that were it I wouldn't be so ready to defend furries at the risk of being grouped with them. It's just that I don't really enjoy the full on furry stuff.

Just because we don't talk about it doesn't mean we're afraid of being judged for it. You can talk about it and post pictures all you like, just don't expect us to do the same.
 
That's not it at all. If that were it I wouldn't be so ready to defend furries at the risk of being grouped with them. It's just that I don't really enjoy the full on furry stuff.

Just because we don't talk about it doesn't mean we're afraid of being judged for it. You can talk about it and post pictures all you like, just don't expect us to do the same.

Exactly. I don't mind certain anthro fan art myself, but the full-on furry stuff isn't something I'm into. I don't mind if people post such drawings here though.



Also, I'm on my third Xbox now seeing as my last one started playing up, but I couldn't get a free replacement because they don't sell the old version of the 360 anymore. I got back £150 which was the price I paid for the previous console, but I had to fork out £100 for a 250GB version with cover, plus £15 for a data transfer cable. At least the new one doesn't sound like an Airbus taking off.




Psst, Coffee, 86370.
 
Last edited:
well, it's more like I'd be afraid of being judged for it for the reasons I gave previously. with the two fandoms being "tied" because of it, though, at least you guys have some fair warning.

yeah, I'll drop the subject, now.

THIRD 360? *facehoof* that's one of the reasons I never bothered with the newer machines (and why I can't play GT5...too expensive, and it has its own "RROD" to worry about) throw in a craptacular TV set and the fact the new ones cost as much as I paid for the old one I just threw out for something no bigger than my monitor, well, that takes the fun out of everything, now.

and my mother wonders why she always catches me on the comp? all I got left for entertainment!
 
Neither of my previous machines suffered the RROD surprisingly, but both of them did have disc drive failures. I tried fixing the first console a couple of years ago (it was no long under warranty at that point). The fix seem to do the job... for about a month. Then I just decided to can it and buy an arcade version. Now that's suffered a silmilar disc drive problem, but seeing as I had cover I was able to get my cash back and put it towards buying the new one.

Third time lucky. Hopefully the latest machine will last more than 2 years.



Also, I want to mention 86375, purely because it shows the other kind of Pissedlestia. Be warned though, there is strong language, plus the last 2 panels are pretty suggestive.
 
LOL @ pic that uses both definitions!

crap, I've been hunting for 20-30 minutes for the Avatar change! *grumble*
edit never mind, found it again...
note to self, write note to self
 
I've noticed ONE thing, though. you guys are only picking out the humanized images. afraid of the cries of "pervert" if you bring up the Anthro ones? it's too late for that, anyway. the anti-bronies are raising hay because they think bronies are pedophiles, anyway, for watching a show associated with little girls.

Anthro creeps me out in much the same way Furry art creeps me out.

On that note, someone just drew anthro fanart of Allegrezza. What do?


Psst, Coffee, 86370.

How could dis happen?!
 
I've noticed ONE thing, though. you guys are only picking out the humanized images. afraid of the cries of "pervert" if you bring up the Anthro ones?
I don't bring up anthro images because I can count on one hand the amount of Pony anthro images I've seen that I actually like, and I've literally posted all of them in this thread already. Any ostracizing by the internet at large over that issue ceased to be an problem when I joined a Sonic message board and had to deal with all of this stuff when I was 13.




Meanwhile, every week JJ draws something like two dozen humanized images, so why wouldn't I post them?


I just think that the guy doing those pics ought to vary-up the bodies. they look like cookie cutters to me. Mac and Braeburn should not have the same body type, and neither should the girls.
He generally does. For example, OP Rainbow Dash is not really indicative of how he usually draws Rainbow Dash (or how he draws AJ, for that matter). 84845 is much closer to how he usually does it.




In fact:


Dash should be built like a runner or swimmer
Shy should be a plump earth momma (yk, Marilyn Monroe curves?)
Twi should probably be pear shaped
rarity an hourglass
AJ a Daisy Duke/Ellie-may Clampett
and Pinkie pleasingly plump

Other than Twilight (who he draws like a skinny/unathletic Rainbow Dash), he already follows that template.


I just (and I suspect everyone else's reasoning is similar) post the ones where he draws everyone like he draws Gilda because Best Pony.


















And 86316.






Psst, Coffee, 86370.
!
 
Back