The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,755,952 views
Anthro creeps me out in much the same way Furry art creeps me out.

On that note, someone just drew anthro fanart of Allegrezza. What do?
tell them you find it creepy.

better yet, add that you will not accept anthro versions of any story characters for your material. I suggest the rest of you that feel similarly do the same thing.

Toronado: i haven't noticed yet any difference...must be the Anime style *shrug*
 
Last edited:
tell them you find it creepy.

better yet, add that you will not accept anthro versions of any story characters for your material. I suggest the rest of you that feel similarly do the same thing.

I'll accept it, I just don't like it personally. My other fans might, though.
 
CoffeeGrunt; tolerating like a BAWSS.
 
I'm honestly not sure I understand this crusade you seem to be going on, Sniffs.






86264%20-%20A_Long_Hard_Day_of_Training%20and_then_rarity_clopped%20barbell%20big_macintosh%20comic%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20weights.png
 
Thanks much for taking out that second instance of my name in the kicked users. much appreciated.

Has EQD changed the way it updates stories and such?
 
Just saw the OP, **** yeah! Solid Snake FTW!
 


And 86316.

How do I not make this sound creepy? Mmm school girls. :lol: :sly:

I'm honestly not sure I understand this crusade you seem to be going on, Sniffs.

I was about to ask what was going on in that comic but the name told me...
So I need to agree (totally wrong use of the word?) with what Toro's asking here. Why are you asking these sorts of questions Sniffs?

And where did you get this information?

sniffs
and, if you guys haven't noticed, the moral majority, the ones that get laws passed, consider all bronies to be child molesting perverts...because those in charge still believe that anything that isn't live action is for 3-6 year olds
Personally I haven't heard politicians saying things like this.

Good morning everypony.
good_morning_fluttershy_by_johnjoseco-d4ciwxv.png
 
So I was talking to Corey Williams, who wrote the Vinyl Scratch Tapes.

Apparently he works at Best Buy. If I may be so bold and declare as us something of a pair of pioneers of VinylTavia, it's kinda freaky that he works in Electrical Retail like I do. D:
 
Wait, did I put TVST on my top 10 fic list? I'll have to go back and check me thinks, but not now though.


And that's quite a coincidence, you and Corey both have a job in the same line of work. Actually that reminds me, I'm going for a Samsung LED TV to put in my room now. Playing Forza is great 'n'all, but using a rather miniscule LCD TV to play it on is not.
 
If I may be so bold and declare as us something of a pair of pioneers of VinylTavia

*disparaging remark*



86441%20-%20applejack%20artist%3ARatofDrawn%20rainbow_dash.jpg


*comment along the lines of "Hnnnnngggg" or "D'aaaaaaww"*



*goes back to Sim City*
 
Why are you trying to kill me Toro.

HHnnnnnnngggggggggg
 
So today someone I work with said this-"Why would you get an Android? Have you seen this Siri thing, it lets me control my phone by talking to it."
Now I was just sitting there minding my own business, and I would never rub anything in someone's face without provocation, but that's what that was;
Me-"Have you see this thing, it lets me control my twice as powerful 4G phone by touching the bigger screen."

I've got no problem with the iPhone, and I understand wanting to show it off; it is a cool phone. But when you try to rub it in someones face and insult their phone the way this guy did, make sure their phone isn't better.:lol:




Anyway, I love everything about this comic:
zecora__s_secret_ingredient_by_a8702131-d4gg4hu.jpg



Also, I've run out of things to do, and I'm trying to avoid Skyrim and don't feel like reading anything at the moment. If I don't find something to distract myself I might end up playing it, and I really just want to spend a little bit of time away from that glorious time sink.
 
Last edited:
And that's quite a coincidence, you and Corey both have a job in the same line of work. Actually that reminds me, I'm going for a Samsung LED TV to put in my room now. Playing Forza is great 'n'all, but using a rather miniscule LCD TV to play it on is not.

Depends what you want does it have to be Samsung?

I'd warn you that if you're using the TV's in-house speakers, Samsung LEDs are wafer thin, and as a result, sound crappy.
 
86453%20-%20Hubble%20Liar_Liar%20Truth_Meme%20applejack%20meme%20pinkie_pie%20truth_flower%20twilight_sparkle.JPG


This comic is 6 days overdue, but I'm glad someone finally went and made it :lol:

Depends what you want does it have to be Samsung?

I'd warn you that if you're using the TV's in-house speakers, Samsung LEDs are wafer thin, and as a result, sound crappy.

It doesn't have to be Samsung, no. I have a few TVs that are under consideration, plus I'm not planning on going over £300, so I could either go with an LCD with a larger screen size or an LED which would be slightly smaller.
 
Last edited:
Mint, you need to have a Fluttershy background to go with this, not a Twilight one. :sly:
fluttershy_rainmeter_skin_pack_v1_1_by_sonicpants-d4gbrl1.png

Source
 
I've seen that. I'm waiting for him to make a Twilight one.
SonicPants
The first of hopefully many Rainmeter Skin Packs.
 
It doesn't have to be Samsung, no. I have a few TVs that are under consideration, plus I'm not planning on going over £300, so I could either go with an LCD with a larger screen size or an LED which would be slightly smaller.

http://www.hughesdirect.co.uk/vision/televisions/lg-32lv250u/product

LGs are essentially "Little Samsung." They have a similar clean 'n' lean LED design. That one there's a good model, HD-ready, fair amount of ports. About as cheap as a 32" LED comes.

Only ones that compare in pricing are a Toshiba, why are pretty bland for picture quality, and a Samsung. The Samsung's an LCD as opposed to an LED, though.

I have a 32LD320 at home, though. For a decent but cheap set, LGs are a good bet.

Also, totally did not use my work's website on purpose...at all. I don't get commission for this anyway...I bloody should, though. xD
 

"Wait....the 🤬?"
"You've got to be :cenosred:ing me.":lol:


Also, not pony related:

But it's the Skyrim theme....only rock.

I don't even....it's....glorious.
Just thought I'd share.
 


i can see this in a episode
 


I don't know what to think about this...
 
I... I don't either.


"Wait....the 🤬?"
"You've got to be :cenosred:ing me.":lol:

He's making another censored bleeps video? This news is good, very good in fact, and you quoted the best bit.

LGs are essentially "Little Samsung." They have a similar clean 'n' lean LED design. That one there's a good model, HD-ready, fair amount of ports. About as cheap as a 32" LED comes.

Only ones that compare in pricing are a Toshiba, why are pretty bland for picture quality, and a Samsung. The Samsung's an LCD as opposed to an LED, though.

I'm sure I looked at a couple of LGs last week. I've always liked the picture quality on those, and I wasn't even planning on getting a Toshiba by the way (never really liked them, plus my previous Toshiba was completely naff).

LCD, LED, it doesn't really matter to be honest. Anything that's functional, with good picture quality, decent sound and under £300 is fine by me (apart from cheap brand stuff, there's a reason why those TVs are up to £100 cheaper than most other decent brands).


For a decent but cheap set, LGs are a good bet.

Zecora wannabe :p
 
32 inch, and 300 quid WITH the VAT? Gah, why do they HAVE to bring everything over here on a literal slow boat from China? i think one that big when I looked was 600 bucks or something?

just checked the bargan bin place for the same thing. the only difference in the serials seems to be an extra zero. but the list over here for the same thing you posted? 529 list!
http://www.walmart.com/ip/LG-32LV2500/16004965

man, i'm never gonna find a cheap replacement TV...
 
Black Friday is coming up. If you're looking for a good replacement there's no better time.

65" Panasonic for $1,400 was my families best score last year.


Speaking of, my parents and sister are out of town for the weekend. I could have a bunch of Brony friends over for a huge ass pony marathon on that ginormous monster.
💡

EDIT: Wait, nevermind.....all but one of them has work in the afternoon tomorrow. Solo marathons it is, then.

That or Skyrim....probably Skyrim.











Ehem....
allie_way_love_face_by_whifi-d4gi7xh.png
 
Last edited:
I don't have any brony friends. :(
Forever alone(brony).
 
I have 2 close Brony friends, and then I'm kind of friends with some of their Brony friends. All in all would've been 6 people.
86400+-+Batman+artist+shinepawpony+original_character+ponified.jpg





The detail in this is ridiculous.
final_snip_by_tsitra360-d4gimyf.jpg

Great stuff.








86367+-+FlutterJuice+Smarty_pants+adorable+applejack+artist+smittyG+cute+filly+fixed+fluttershy+juice_box+mane_six+pinkie_pie+rainbow_dash+rarity+twilight_sparkle.png








....








....







*thud*







....









*dead*
 
yeah, but I just dropped 800 bucks on a replacement vehicle (caught a BIG bargain, there!) and fees, so I'm short-up. took me since august to save up.
 
fandub time

lets do this again
Three months of winter coolness
And awesome holidays
 
Last edited:
Back