The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,754,195 views
132174555787.gif

That's Fluttershy for you.
 
Toronado
Page with spoilers on it = I ignore the entire page until I get the episode downloaded.

Right, forgot about that.
 
Last edited:
Good morning.
smarty_dash_by_johnjoseco-d4gnrve.png

Dash is so down with the hipster kids.[/B][/COLOR]

actually, this goes with one of the stories I read. one of the "bathtub fun" series (yes, they're CLEAN!) dash is apparently a Math nerd AND a meganekko, complete with coke bottle lens nerd glasses!
 
It was good wasn't it?

Oh Digimon why u so addictive to watch?
 
It was good wasn't it?

Oh Digimon why u so addictive to watch?

Digimon...

I just remember a quick glimpse of it, mostly 01.

Which one are you watching?



(*Goes back to ArmA II install, it takes a while just like GTA IV*)
 
The first series, English dub.
I've watched 4 disks in 4 days. (27 episodes)
That means it'll only last another 4 or 5 days at my current watch rate. :(
I need to find a game like digimon world 1... only newer. I loved that game, unfortunately I was terrible at it. :lol:
I have DW1 BTW.
 
Hey I've been wondering. Can anyone here point to a YouTube link of the newest episode? I doubt it's on there already, but anything is possible.
 










Anyway, let it be known that no one can ever claim exaggeration of Rainbow Dash's character again.
 
Ride of the Valkyries!?

64116%252520-%252520artist%252520madmax%252520fear_and_loathing_in_las_vegas%252520gilda%252520reaction_face%252520shades.png

I'm probably the only one who thinks that that was out of place, I mean they could have done a better ravine run soundtrack:

Like this.

or This.(Without the zen-ish tone).

But what do I know.

The first series, English dub.
I've watched 4 disks in 4 days. (27 episodes)
That means it'll only last another 4 or 5 days at my current watch rate. :(

Yes, the first series was awesome, I remembered those Tamagochis they used to sell in those electronics stores, I had one of those and it looked like a Digivice(or whatever). I founded the position of Tailmon quite interesting at times, and my god sometimes I just hated Agumon.

Great series overall, I just like the first season of Digimon and some bits of the second one(the whole Emo-evil guy gets annoying after a while, but is interesting anyway).



(*Goes back to Zero's Hresvelgr, realizes that having similar profile pics and font colours can get confusing at times*)
 
actually, this goes with one of the stories I read. one of the "bathtub fun" series (yes, they're CLEAN!) dash is apparently a Math nerd AND a meganekko, complete with coke bottle lens nerd glasses!

Secret Tub of Fun.

I remember, the first part of the Twilight one ended up intentionally misleading the reader into expecting something dirty(To the point where if I hadn't found it on ED I would have stopped reading out of caution), and it ended up being the single most adorable thing Twilight has ever done in fanon or canon(Excluding every single moment as a filly).

That said, I've still only read the Dash, Rarity, and Twilight parts.

I'm probably the only one who thinks that that was out of place, I mean they could have done a better ravine run soundtrack:

inb4 Guile's Theme Goes With Everything - Pet Race.

It'll happen eventually.
 
Last edited:
It sounded like Owlowiscious was short shifting if it was supposed to be the sound of an F1 engine.

'twas a Champ Car engine. I'd recognize the sound of the Cosworth Turbo anywhere.
 
'twas a Champ Car engine. I'd recognize the sound of the Cosworth Turbo anywhere.

That's what I assumed. It didn't sound normally aspirated to me, so I was thinking that it was something along the lines of a Champ Car engine.




87112%20-%20Eagle%20artist%3ANiban-Destikim%20bat%20comic%20falcon%20owl%20pet%20rainbow_dash%20twilight_sparkle.jpg
 
trigger_happy_grannysmith_by_30aught6-d4gn73b.png

:lol:





....








....









....







86695+-+Smarty_pants+filly+tragic_kindergarten+twilight_sparkle.png

Exploit%252520This.png

Y U DO THIS TO ME?!?!
 

Secret Tub of Fun.

I remember, the first part of the Twilight one ended up intentionally misleading the reader into expecting something dirty(To the point where if I hadn't found it on ED I would have stopped reading out of caution), and it ended up being the single most adorable thing Twilight has ever done in fanon or canon(Excluding every single moment as a filly).

That said, I've still only read the Dash, Rarity, and Twilight parts.

i suggest you do NOT read Celestia's section. it throws the whole idea off by being depressing and morbid!

I'm currently making my way through The 63rd rune. the usual "twilight screws up a spell" will rule 63 being applied...and some implied fooling around by a stallionized rainbow dash and...OCTAVIA!
 
63rd Rune is a fun one. I'm a chapter or so behind, though.

87009%20-%20fluttershy%20funny_face%20rainbow_dash.png



I'm I the only one who thought RD's facial expressions looked a little weird during that scene?
Though I like the last expression.
87110%20-%20expressions%20fluttershy%20Hubble%20meta%20rainbow_dash.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That may have been a rather small animation error, but it was certainly noticeable. I guess they simply just forgot to fully connect their facial expressions.

Last panel:
Bondage Friends Forever?

First thing that popped into my head when I saw that :lol:



87177%20-%20fluttershy.jpg
 
Last edited:

Actually I don't agree with that picture, that scene looks off for other reasons that are unrelated with the construction of the smile and the lack of connection, I'm a little bit busy right now and I guess I'll elaborate on that later, but let it be know that that is not the reason.
 
87213%20-%20artist%3Atheparagon%20peacock%20pet%20search_for_a_pet%20Trixie.png



The Great and Powerful Trixie demands an avian pet with plumage far more impressive than any other bird in Equestria!






53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png


G'night.
 
Actually I don't agree with that picture, that scene looks off for other reasons that are unrelated with the construction of the smile and the lack of connection, I'm a little bit busy right now and I guess I'll elaborate on that later, but let it be know that that is not the reason.

Actually elaborate on that issue will take more time than expected, and I have something to do, rather is something to be done.

This comparison however might get the point, which is different from what is described on Toronado's picture:

87136%20-%20animation_correction%20ePiSoDe_33%20rainbow_dash%20season_2.png

Creepy.png


Is a simple problem associated with proportions, not the expression itself (in the most grounded term); As you can see the chin and how the pony's chin is drawn differs, is a matter of how the face geometry is drawn, in this case the facial feature was off because it was dismissed giving priority to the smile itself, rather than compose a complete face following normal pony features.

The are still strong inner arguments against this argument, but is the most reasonable argumentation without elaborating too much.



Anyway, while I'm busy:

Examination%252520Time.png


132174409914.gif


Probably repost, enjoy it, I found it in the gallery.



(*Goes back to Genesis Justice*)
 
This question just made it's way into my curious head.
Why are you at school on a Saturday Toro? I mean... It's Saturday, the poniest day of the week and your spending it at school. What's going on?

(Stupid sleep deprivation making me ask stupid questions.)
 
Watched Suited for Success with my mom this morning. And she doesn't realize that the dresses reappear. Our episode watching order is like a piled up mishmash of everything but the kitchen sink. Anyways, it's late, so night. Saturday Night Live does that to you.
 
Is a simple problem associated with proportions, not the expression itself (in the most grounded term); As you can see the chin and how the pony's chin is drawn differs, is a matter of how the face geometry is drawn, in this case the facial feature was off because it was dismissed giving priority to the smile itself, rather than compose a complete face following normal pony features.
I'm pretty sure I've seen scenes where they were drawn with the mouth proportions that way before and it wasn't a problem.


And honestly, something about that Pinkie vector has always really creeped me out anyway, so I don't think it makes a good baseline. Could you perhaps find another example for comparison?



Anyway, while I'm busy:

Examination%252520Time.png

This should be posted at least once on every page from now on. Just Saiyan.


I'll start:
86316%20-%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20celestia%20humanized.png


Probably going to be the next thread header image, yes.





This question just made it's way into my curious head.
Why are you at school on a Saturday Toro? I mean... It's Saturday, the poniest day of the week and your spending it at school. What's going on?

(Stupid sleep deprivation making me ask stupid questions.)
A/V club event. 8AM to 8AM. It's why I had to download Pony this afternoon rather than just watch it.


Which is pretty annoying since my PS3 is acting really badly right now so I can't use it or the 30 games I brought for it.
 
Back