The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,755,517 views
I with you guys today. Will watch the stream on "Midnight Run"

But I probably won't comment about the episode after it ends. I'm feeling ill and will probably go back to sleep.
 
So Dash has ALREADY had a freakout moment...

I'm on that stream too. :3
 
I with you guys today. Will watch the stream on "Midnight Run"

But I probably won't comment about the episode after it ends. I'm feeling ill and will probably go back to sleep.

That stream actually works fine for me, so I'll watch it now then.

Sorry to here about you feeling ill by the way, hopefully it won't last.
 
OMFGawd! Finally catchy singing in season 2!

Even better, It's Fluttershy/Rainbowdash singing. <3
 
...And now to solve our problem the Top Gear way. With a RACE.
 
Wow, epic song was epic (and bloody long). Can't wait for the remixes.


Suddenly, Full Metal Pony!
 
Something planned with that turtle.. *Cough* tortoise later in the episode. XD

Edit: Already spot an animation error. :o

Edit2: Scootaloo is forever alone. :(
 
Arrgh! Why does the stream have to play up on me now? I've missed too much already, so I'll watch the rest later.




*Goes back to FM4*
 
Dashiiiii. >:

and now I'm being Derp rolled. O.O

and...New pet is roflcopter. This is all. X3
 
Last edited:
Oh my... Flying Turtle.
 
Let's see, with name, basically, it's a Cobra. :P
 
If only Scootaloo had tried to wedge her way in there. She hasn't had her own indie episode yet, either. In fact...she needs one. She's so flat right now. she needs some character depth. Stalkerloo has more personality than the official one.
 
Yeah, I really though that Scootaloo will be in this episode.

And if you squint enough, that flying Tank looks similar to Mi-24 Hind... that's kinda cool.

And Dash mentioned bullets and tanks, Rarity mentioned tanks too. So that means that there are firearms and military machines in Equestria.

Also, Dash being caught in an avalanche scene = fan-fic.

EDIT: okay, need more rest, head hurts.
 
I smelled that from the start, they kept emphasizing the tortise in cutaways

'course, I also just spent half an hour laughing my ass off, too.
 
*mumbles something about being jelly and wishing I was home watching ponies*
 
Well, looks like all the Dash breaking her wings fanfics are irrelevant now (as if the Atomic Rainboom didn't prove that already). :lol:
 
Work for 30 more minutes and then I can go home and watch the episode.
Hope it's a good one. :lol:
 
That Falcon would have been named Baron Awesome if RD didn't cast it aside for the Tortoise. So, it wasn't a bad episode overall, but it seemed like it was lacking something. It wasn't as good as Lesson Zero, but I'd have to say it was better than the previous 2. Also, Dash wearing a jumper for that photo shoot was highly unexpected, yet adorable.


And Dash mentioned bullets and tanks, Rarity mentioned tanks too. So that means that there are firearms and military machines in Equestria.

"Built like a Tank" is just an idiom, but that term wouldn't exist if Equestria didn't actually have tanks of some kind, right?

Also, Dash being caught in an avalanche scene = fan-fic.

She wasn't even hurt after that avalanche hit her. Ask Rainb0w Dash was right, she is pretty much indestructible.


And Curling exists in Equestria.
 
brando: worth the wait for the funny alone.

I made up my mind...think I'm gonna take a few requests to help dust the rust off. anybody wanna bite?
 
*gets home*
*waits for HD upload*

EDIT:*wonders why comments came to a grinding halt*
 
Last edited:
I don't know what to say, so here's Rainbow Dash sitting on the back of a Tortoise:


86813%20-%20Tank_the_tortoise%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20rainbow_dash%20sunglasses.png






Hey, akira, 86794.
 

I watched the opening sequence in 420p. Those sound effects were badass.
 
Good episode... Sleep time.
good_fabric_by_csimadmax-d4axifb.png
 
86837%20-%20127_hours%20SO_AWESOME%20artist%3Asamutoka%20movie_poster%20parody%20rainbow_dash%20tom.jpg


I know this idea has been going around for the past 3 hours or so, but I can't help but think that someone will a some point make a 127 Days crossover fic, all because one of RD's wing feathers was trapped under a rock.


And 86842 just goes to show how fast the fanbase really is.
 
*tap*...*tap*...*tap*...*tap*...*tap*...*tap*

Still waiting on that HD to finish processing.

*tap*...*tap*...*tap*...*tap*...*tap*...*tap*


While I wait:

Sounds a lot like Fluttertree in the beginning, but he says he didn't mean for it to come out that way.

But sounding like Fluttertree isn't really a bad thing.


A great song with lots and lots of Twilight being awesome/adorable in the background is always enjoyable for me.


EDIT: And another one of these videos:

Lot's of stuff in my sub box helping to pass the wait for HD.:D


And AcousticBrony:

Again, amazing stuff.

A new episode with a song, VoodooPony, GabuEx, and AcousticBrony in one day?


And then it hit 720p. Watching now.
 
Last edited:
Kinda makes you think.. If the toy lines showed RD's tortoise way before the episode aired, who knows how long until we see her in this...
44093%20-%20Fashion_Style%20Hasbro%20rainbow_dash%20rainbow_dash_always_dresses_in_style%20toy.jpg

:scared:
 
^Oh god I loled so hard:lol::lol::lol:



:scared:



"Tenacity!"

"Gesundheit."
:lol:

*reads back into thread*
 

I loved the song choice for the race.

This man is my hero.(Linked Comment)

Already the top comment:lol:


And Dash's wing appears to be constructed of some kind of elastic material.
 
Last edited:
Back