The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Man am I pissed right now.

Been planning Dan's surprise party for weeks now. But then the Twilight plushie appears to go AWOL and hasn't arrived yet even though it's tomorrow.

And to top it off, my dad cancelled the broadband...so now my PC is a giant doorstop, and I can't go on cam to wish him a happy birthday.

So I need someone to post something that'll stop me punching a wall or something...

Plus people who claim smartphones are the future of computing are idiots. On screen keyboards are a retarded and crappy idea.
Amen :bowdown: .
I want that as my web browser, I would use it everyday :crazy: .

599937_10151798505725022_420059762_n.jpg

Mozilla Firepony!

Too bad I use Google Chrome.:grumpy:

Ponibooru is still down. As far as I could get, I saw that the most recent image has a tag called "Could this be the last image on Ponibooru". Hope it's back up soon. Also, PB image 191919. I'm just waiting for image 666666.

Pony generator Zebra was disqualified from the contest. That's good.

A new contestant was added:

1.JPG

Looks kinda last gen. I still like the one with watermelon colors.

Oh, and this is awesome:

twilight_sparkle_is_pissed_by_cyanotter-d51ybcl.jpg

link

@valter: Where's this "pony generator"? It would make my life drawing my OC a lot easier...

The FF thing could actually be used to replace the icon on your PC.

I'm going to do that now... 👍 .

^ I don't even know how you would go about changing it. What are you doing to change it?

That's beautiful!!

No work today, so I completed the picture for the first place winners.

and here's how the progress went: LINK

... ... Wow... ... Very very good... Was there ever any doubt. :P

----

PS: When my brother's condenser mic arrives or I finally get off my butt and pester at the music teacher to use the school's recording gear, I am going to audition for the Long Way from Equestria project. (Info here)

MSTER, make sure you're using the same file type and it's the same size as the one you're replacing.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my Ponysona/OC/whatever:

MYLittlePony.png

Made in some ponymaker application thing that was linked to on the last page. ;)

No cutie mark as of yet, as I don't really know what it would be, and I don't want to make it too generic - though I'm happy with how he's turned out as an initial draft!

Sorry for the previous whining/life story post by the way...

Anyway, what's the release date on season 3, and when will we be free of Valt's insanely awesome artwork?

(Closet NMM fanboy.)

I see you went with my initial colour scheme from when you asked a month(?) ago, grey and grey. Did you name it Octavia also?:lol:

I see you went with my initial colour scheme from when you asked a month(?) ago, grey and grey. Did you name it Octavia also?:lol:
To be honest with you, the colour scheme suits me quite well, although it would look bland at first. And no, I didn't name it Octavia :crazy: . I haven't thought of a name, but suggestions for a name other than Octavia would be appreciated!
Well a few of us agreed the other day that grey/dark grey was a good choice for his OC's colour scheme. Seems fitting, you know.
It turned out to be more fitting to my personality than I thought.

eXtaticus
and I don't want to make it too generic

Purple blank flank Alicorn! w00t!

To be honest with you, the colour scheme suits me quite well, although it would look bland at first. And no, I didn't name it Octavia :crazy: . I haven't thought of a name, but suggestions for a name other than Octavia would be appreciated!

It turned out to be more fitting to my personality than I thought.

Color scheme looks good. Name it ...Skoda!:sly:

She can deliver my mail any day.

Wait.

> Alicorn.

:P

@Whole post :lol:

Also ss2sonic's latest piece. (I won't post because I'm tired and may not have good judgement but it looks safe.)
It's not bad. But I think Celly's bikini top wouldn't actually work in real life.

Purple blank flank Alicorn! w00t!

Ew, Alicorn OC. The Cutie Mark should either be some glowsticks, or an outline of Essex.

Color scheme looks good. Name it ...Skoda!:sly:

:lol:

Also ss2sonic's latest piece. (I won't post because I'm tired and may not have good judgement but it looks safe.)
It's not bad. But I think Celly's bikini top wouldn't actually work in real life.

Yeah, I mentioned it a few days ago, but I thought it would be best not to post it.

And I'll pretend you said it looked great, because it is. :P

The one where Celly's left boob is 4 times the size of her right?

Anyway,
your_teary_eyed_princess_requests_it_by_joey_darkmeat-d522rgf.png

Source

Oh god that Celly face.

Last edited:
Back