The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
rule_of_funny_by_aurumkhk-d52kqdj.png

Source

:lol:

Did you guys miss me? Did you think I left? HELL NO!

EDIT:

picture.php

Crescent, Reborn. No longer is she a pony based on my killed-off fursona. So Valter when you get the chance, please update.

Last edited:
Right, need a pony name.

Earth pony descendant of Shining Armor with a gold coat and a penchant for engineering magical device weaponry.

I've developed his character so far his old name Short Circuit doesn't really work any more.

Oh, and he's gonna have a brother named Star Platinum who is a Chronomancer.

Right, need a pony name.

Earth pony descendant of Shining Armor with a gold coat and a penchant for engineering magical device weaponry.

I've developed his character so far his old name Short Circuit doesn't really work any more.

Hmmmm....

*Thinking music*

Cosmic Gold?

Did you guys miss me? Did you think I left? HELL NO!

EDIT:

picture.php

Crescent, Reborn. No longer is she a pony based on my killed-off fursona. So Valter when you get the chance, please update.

Welcome back to the thread race'em.

Right, need a pony name.

What about Goldsmith? Maybe Golden Karat?

Gilded Saber?

Thought you said Gelded Saber which would be another matter entirely.

I spent some time thinking about what exactly it is he designed, then my mind wandered to the Laser RCW from Fallout NV. I got the idea of instead of a rapid fire laser weapon, it would use that cycle action for cooling. Some sort of laser revolver.

Then I looked back at the drawing I made of him, then remembered that though he's German, I've given him a cowboy outfit.

So, something (heh) revolving around Revolver or something. Golden Revolver sounds a bit off in my head, think you guys could do better?

EDIT: Oh, but the last character actually needs a name revolving around a sword, I'll take Gilded Saber for her... But maybe change it to Sabre. Maybe looks cooler.

Not Ocelot, but something along the lines of a Colt pistol would be good. I took MochaMoan's idea a bit further and got Illuminant... Something. I'll figure it out.

I am though strangely attracted to Double Action or Single Action.

EDIT: Don't look at the Colt catalog. You will immediately want to spend a lot of money on a ridiculously awesome pistol.

Not Ocelot, but something along the lines of a Colt pistol would be good. I took MochaMoan's idea a bit further and got Illuminant... Something. I'll figure it out.

I know you won't use this name, but it's the only one I can think of really. So how about Flintlock?

What's this? Cowbell Party? Apparently Balloon Party wasn't enough.

Eh, even though Balloon Party only has a handful of songs that didn't just wreck your ears with incredibly heavy wubs, it's still better than Cowbell Party (which I found rather weird overall).

Also:
____the_fun_has_been_bubbled______by_joey_darkmeat-d52smqp.png

Source

Hey, check this out! Deadmau5 is wearing a Fluttershy shirt! :dopey: Many speculate that it is a tree.
Proof.

Skip to 3:33.

Is Joel a brony?!

There's a tree on his shirt! His stage name is now DeadTr33. Or is it DeadHor5? Nope, DeadTr33. It's true.
**Is unsure how I should 1337 that**

Somebody, make a DeadTr33 OC now! Or maybe I'll do it. Okay, I made something, even if I'm not a serious OC maker like others:
ponyx.png

ponywithbackgroundm.png

There's a green theme going on.

The character is male, that mane felt like the best choice. The cutie mark is a resized version of some tree vector I found on Google Images. I'm not sure whether I should keep the glasses or not. What do you think?

Last edited:
Back