The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
195937%20-%20artist%3Akd-230692%20custom%20gilda%20toy.jpg

So%2520Awesome.png

It's a Friday night, but it's past 11, so I'm gonna go off to bed now. Maybe I should have watched Doctor Who earlier. Night.

For Garrett,

zecora__s_story___comic_by_diegotan-d52r7zk.png

Link

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Plus, have some Cider, Sim Gretina style!
(Naveek already posted a similar song by Sim as well, but it repeats "TONS OF CIDER!" or something like that)

Last edited:
I had something similar to Speed Demon last Friday, although there wasn't any Gin and it contained Monster rather than NOS. Too sickly for me though, but I would try High Flyer (looks like something I might enjoy), Banana Nutcase (looks quite tasty) and both the Apple drinks.

Also, that... beach pic, uh... O_o

Too bad Rarity's expression has that FAEC look about it.

MFW Replacer uploaded a new track.
mlfw2030-91118-20awesomenesscoolerrainbow_dash.png

And this was inevitable:

Finally found that bloody gif source (I obviously don't check EqD enough). I thought it originated on tumblr, but I guess not.

Sometimes I think the animators do that on purpose just to see if we will follow through.

^ Nice

I don't normally post Mane 6 shipping art. But when I do, I post AppleSparkle (oh, and possibly Best Threesome).[/COLOR][/B]

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/21763701.jpg

Coat colour looks fine as it is, I would probably go with an Earth pony design after sending you that quick Pony Creator idea I made, and yes you do need a cap and jacket.

I can't help but find your Cutie Mark idea a little bit funny actually.

Wonder if Celestia actually had sleepovers with Twilight at all. Also, I made this. Because backwards running Pinkie is best Pinkie.

Back