The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
you_call_this_archaeology__by_gordonfreeguy-d4sfu0l.png

Linky.

I'm starting to wonder how British Hooves lost his eye, although I can already come up with a few ideas. None of which involve friendship.

His name is Newt Pippington. Remember one of the ingredients Pinkie needed for her gypsy brew?

There you go, case closed.

(Youtube comments are funny occasionally)

His name is Newt Pippington. Remember one of the ingredients Pinkie needed for her gypsy brew?

36935%2520-%2520brilliant%2520pinkie_pie.png

See? Friendship didn't play any part in the loss of Newt's right eye. It was for a worthy cause though.

Last edited:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now looking at History's New Greatest Hero. And I don't say that about everyone.

For example, Wiegert is ineligible for the award.

braeburn___smooch_by_shadyhorseman-d4rf5fx.png

Linky.

The Best. Possible. Thing.[/Mint]

This is my day of school work on one piece of paper... I thought it would belong in here...

The detail is way easier to see in person. I'm happy with it considering the first time I drew a pony was on Tuesday.

Thanks, and yes I will colour it, but I want to have multiple copies so that if I stuff it up I can just give it another go.

Look at these ponies. So cute.

royal_sisters_sculpts_by_electricmayhem8416-d4sva81.jpg

Source
They look a bit odd but still cute.

This too:
46270%20-%20artist%3Atess%20cute%20rarity%20sisters%20sleep%20sleeping%20sleepy_marshmallows%20sweetielove%20Sweetie_Belle.png

Also cute.

And since it's been a long hard day (after I got off the internet) I've gotta night Dash. :sly:

JJ Birthday Artwork. JJ Birthday Artwork Everywhere:

149536%20-%20artist%3Araikissu%20celestia%20john_joseco%20Molestia%20oc%20Rai.png

149568%20-%20artist%3Aempty-10%20celestia%20Daring_Do%20humanized%20luna.png

Plus some stuff that I probably can't post here, so use your imagination (or just go look for them. Whatever).

Also, Mint, avoid the latest Molestia.

I've been thinking of including soom of you guys in my fic. Right now I've got 2 ideas, (Toro and Coffee). Yes they would be minor roles, but their there, just got make them interesting.

Toronado
Also, Mint, avoid the latest Molestia.

Finished the game last night at around 5:30am. If you don't care about spoilers at all, look up JeremyJahns on YouTube, he made a video just about the ending that sums up my feelings exactly. Still one of my favorite games out there, though.

Anyways,
daring_do_by_secret_pony-d4styl1.png

Source

Back