The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Thanks, guys, for listening. A few of you had known how much that was bothering me; and it was bothering Tom quite a bit too. To hear you guys be so understanding, even though me and him had already worked it out so thoroughly, really helped.

Yeah, I was inquiring about what you were talking to Tom about on a few occasions, either due to curiosity or concern. Although some of the things that came up didn't really surprise me, there were a few things that I didn't expect to hear.

Either way, I do understand, and again, I'm happy that we could help by listening to what you two needed to say.

Thanks, guys, for listening. A few of you had known how much that was bothering me; and it was bothering Tom quite a bit too. To hear you guys be so understanding, even though me and him had already worked it out so thoroughly, really helped.

Yeah, even though we had got to a point where we were comfortable talking to each other about it, it was very helpful to be able to talk to you guys and hear from you that you understand. So thank you guys.

First Tom, then Logan. Makes me wonder who's next. Putting my money on Greg.

whatisthisidontevena.jpg

Yeah. This is a thing.

Ever have a day where you were just really damn pleased with yourself?

Figured out how to get my hair perfect for me, which involves tiny amounts of gel to get my hair pointing right.

Finally narrowed down the person whose drawing style, I'm going to study and base my personal style off of, the person who does the Sketchy Twilight Sparkle tumblr.

And finally, working on how to make clothing look right in a drawing. I've got mechanical stuff down well, just got to work on fluids, bodies, and fabrics.

So, yeah, damn pleased.

Oh...

Oh my god...

I do not want to brag, but I freaking NAILED IT on the first actual pony I ever drew. I wish I had access to a scanner, but you'll just have to do with a camera photo tomorrow.

So I actually went and worked on my OC for a little while:
hiResPony.png

Larger Size

Now all I need to do is decide on a car and color to match and I'll be set.

Here's uh....this:

*pops in, looking utterly pleased with himself, sloppy and grinning, then catches site of minty's attempt at an OC*

dude, seriously, you look like a crossdressing mare without the clothes. play with your settings on the thing first *facehoofs*

oh, and, no, i ain't worn out yet *winks*

*pops in, looking utterly pleased with himself, sloppy and grinning, then catches site of minty's attempt at an OC*

dude, seriously, you look like a crossdressing mare without the clothes. play with your settings on the thing first *facehoofs*

oh, and, no, i ain't worn out yet *winks*

mlfw809_131061032177.jpg

Uh....could you try rewording that please?

Well, if that doesn't do it then this will:

swimming_lesson_by_ryedeer_photo-d4w7uob.jpg

Linky.
46001%2520-%2520caption%2520hnng%2520macro%2520spike.jpg

happy_to_see_you__by_fantasyblade-d4w7mqq.gif

I figure if Mint lives through this, he'll live forever.

95818%2520-%2520caption%2520HHHNNNGGG%2520spike.JPG

Back