The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
90555%20-%20adorable%20animated%20artist%3AParallaxMLP%20cute%20derpy_hooves%20Excited_wing_flap%20Lava_Lamp.gif

I had forgotten all about that one.

:lol:

delicious_by_tifu-d4xtnik.png

Linky.

DOUBLE MUSIC!

I like this new song by MandoPony

But this one by TheLivingTombstone (from Epic Wub Time) is too repetitive for me.

The chances that these are reposts is very high.

victory_celebration__by_tomdantherock-d4xs3as.gif

*Certificate of not-dead.*

Also, Makkon:

Just pretend it's some song for Chrysalis, it's not like any of his songs other than Luna Deos/Deae Lunae actually have anything to do with MLP anyway. xD

I can't help but associate all his non-pony music with his pony inspired stuff. Whatever though, it's all good.

Also, more pony from that awesome artist over on Pixiv:
174750%20-%20artist%3Amaru%20Shinning_Armor.jpg

Source

*snicker* i just got the must UNUSUAL pony commish...and I can't post the examples ANYWHERE. seems that tia and luna have some EXTRA royal regalia. it's for a story over at FiMFiction

thinking of, you got another nod, coffee.

I've entered Crescent in the Facebook design contest, I hope its the only time me and Facebook ever meet. If I win, I'll get a trip to Comic-Con (honestly, meh), get an 18" figure of her, get hated on by Fox news, and the possibility of her becoming a canon character. And when her origin story I'm writing goes live (which I have named "Among the stars"), it will get noticed and I'll be famous. But thats all a pipe-dream though as I never win anything, it never hurts to try though!

You should enter Starfighter, unit, It would be just as cool. And yes, I share the confidence as Toyota does for Le Mans this year.

Now to go back to listening to the symphonic metal remix of This day, Aria again and again and again...

Back