The track you miss the most

• Thread starter Andy GT
  • 53 comments
United States
Sacramento, CA
What's the track in All GT's you miss the most?

Mine is Special Stage Route 11. What a track it was...

Last edited:
well i cant remeber gt1 stuff. But i wish they would have Seattle Circuit in GT5 like in GT4, god i used to sit in front of my logitech driving force and race that thing for hours. GOOD TIMES

Hmmm..SuperStage Route 11. I think that's pretty much the only track that didn't appear again after GT1, except in GT3. And the GT3 version arguably wasn't as challenging. :crazy: I don't miss it that much. :guilty:

Yea I miss Red Rock Speedway more than I miss Route 11 for sure. They'll never bring Red Rock back again, tho. I'm pretty sure Red Rock, Grindelwald, Rome Night, Motorland, Green Forest and a couple other tracks that only appered in GT2 won't ever come back. :( :(

Last edited:
Thanks Andy GT.

Rome Night was awesome too. Those two are the ones I miss the most. Grindewald is the 3rd, but to a lesser degree.

Eiger Nordwand (GT5P) captures some of the spirit of Grindelwald, but ain't the same. I especially love the long hills & tricky turns at Grindelwald. Eiger is like "Grindelwald Lite".

This is meant to be from GT1, but whatever. :)

I miss Special Stage R11, Red Rock Valley and Grindlewald.

There was no real tracks (including ones made from streets, like Seattle) in GT1 if i recall correctly.

...hence the awkwardness of this thread.

There's only one track that can really be "missed" from GT1, and that's Route 11.

So it seems this thread has taken on a free-for-all tone..in effect, if you miss a track, post it here! :lol: Doesn't matter which game it's from

I'm kidding.

The question can be interpreted two ways.

PB has been assuming it was asking "which track which was present in [size=+1]GT1[/size] do you miss the most when you play later games?".

But it could also mean, "if you play [size=+1]GT1[/size] after playing later games, which track from the later games do you miss the most?". (But true, the first post in its entirety contradicts that idea...)

Hi guys,

I see that things have been going well in the GT1 & 2 forums lately...I've finally gotten myself a PS3 and I've been playing that for the last few months, hence I haven't had the time to post here much. But now I'm pretty close to finishing all of the games so I guess I'll start to post here more often :).

So, to answer the topic, I terribly miss SSR11. It's the only track where I could obliterate the AI (this is when I'm still quite young) while getting challenged at the same time. It's the track which separates the men from the boys IMO. I haven't played GT3 or 4 much (just played it a few times at a friend's house), and although Nordschleife & Complex String came close none of them has the same intimidating 'aura' of SSR11. Maybe it's because they're not at night, I dunno. PD, please please please bring back this track for the full GT5 👍.

To a lesser extent, I also miss Grindelwald (Eiger is not a substitute, though it's a great track in its own right) and the old HSR. The new HSR in GT5P feels too sterile for my liking, it just doesn't carry the same spirit as the old one. And don't forget Rome-Night and Motorsportsland (yes I LOVE this tiny track!).

Eiger Nordwand (GT5P) captures some of the spirit of Grindelwald, but ain't the same. I especially love the long hills & tricky turns at Grindelwald. Eiger is like "Grindelwald Lite".

Sounds like the name for a beer lol.

Hi guys,

I see that things have been going well in the GT1 & 2 forums lately...I've finally gotten myself a PS3 and I've been playing that for the last few months, hence I haven't had the time to post here much. But now I'm pretty close to finishing all of the games so I guess I'll start to post here more often :).

Good to have you back. Was wondering where you went. lol You and AZZ hold down the fort if I happen to go. :(

So, to answer the topic, I terribly miss SSR11. It's the only track where I could obliterate the AI (this is when I'm still quite young) while getting challenged at the same time. It's the track which separates the men from the boys IMO.

👍

I haven't played GT3 or 4 much (just played it a few times at a friend's house), and although Nordschleife & Complex String came close none of them has the same intimidating 'aura' of SSR11. Maybe it's because they're not at night, I dunno. PD, please please please bring back this track for the full GT5 👍.

I doubt it'll happen. But it doesn't hurt to hope.
To a lesser extent, I also miss Grindelwald (Eiger is not a substitute, though it's a great track in its own right) and the old HSR. The new HSR in GT5P feels too sterile for my liking, it just doesn't carry the same spirit as the old one. And don't forget Rome-Night and Motorsportsland (yes I LOVE this tiny track!).

Yea Eiger is a great track. It's my favorite in GT5P actually. Not as good as Grindy, tho. :(

Sounds like the name for a beer lol.

lol

Last edited:
It's simple for me- the GT1 version of Special Stage Route 11. There's just a magic to this course that's unmatched from the GT3 variant.

in GT 1: Special Stage Route 11
in GT 2: the test track where you race with the skyline drag car which is too fast to keep up with in the straight line :nervous:
in GT 3: the car test track in the garage
in GT 4: the nurburgring track

Really miss Grand Valley Speedway from GT1. I remember 300KM endurance wich was one of the most fun races for me, trying to improve my best lap time :).

GT's SSR11 for sure! It just didn't feel the same in GT3. I hope they reinvent it (or even bother putting it back) in GT5.

One of my most missed tracks is Smokey Mountain from GT3. I loved how if you slid right and took the right lines, you could go flat-out from the first hairpin to the same turn on the next lap in a WRC car.

Back