The "Truth123" is out there...

MisterWeary

Staff Emeritus
GTP_MisterWeary
Some say he can drive an NSX better than any other...all we know is, he's called "The Truth"

I thought I'd make a thread to help reveal the identity of Truth123...I reckon he's an employee of PD.

the guy is legendary, i've messaged him on PSN before but have not received a reply. he needs to join up on here. i wouldn't be surprised if he reads up on this forum every now and then.

Hey guys that is easy to do.. just send him an friend invite, then send a message to him telling about GTP:idea:

funny, i just raced him today at PP600 Suzuka in my M3 and we had a great battle TRUTH123 from germany i assume as it says [DE] for germany? (correct if i'm wrong)

he's a very clean racer and very fast. what be good to see him here

Chris

They have all been out today, those that we aspire to be like, the fast and clean, Rudi Raiser, Zabeu, Truth, Honeycar, Sphinx, Timppaq, been a good day

I was singin' you up today Cashwars, tellin' everyone how good you were but you pulled over at the exit of Casio and failed to finish I think, hehe. Hopefully you'll show them what you're made of next time! 👍

As for Truth, yeah, the guy's deadly mysterious alright, reckon he might be one of Kaz's 'Ring mates. I'd love to get to know him. Then again, might be a she....

That's even more scary!

I was singin' you up today Cashwars, tellin' everyone how good you were but you pulled over at the exit of Casio and failed to finish I think, hehe. Hopefully you'll show them what you're made of next time! 👍

As for Truth, yeah, the guy's deadly mysterious alright, reckon he might be one of Kaz's 'Ring mates. I'd love to get to know him. Then again, might be a she....

That's even more scary!
Yea, seemed i was entering a spate of races where i was getting bumped etc, think by that time i was coming to the end of my tether, so was better to pull over, light a cig and chill out:sly:

He even waits for me if I get shunted off :) I've yet to beat him as well, I can barely keep up! Even in a NSX!

:( You PAL types get all of the good racers...

I wonder why he won't respond to any friend requests. Maybe it's because he's flooded by so many of them from GTPers that he ran out of space on his friends list ;).

In a few races with the man himself yesterday. He waited for me after i went off on my own. :embarrassed: Great racer! In another race me and him out in front me in 2nd, he dives into the pitlane and lets me take the lead and passes me later in the lap. :)

He is one deadly racer for sure. I almost beat him, when he got caught up in the first corners shinanigans I was luck to get through from the front without pain. Once he had clean track though he caught me like he had a rocket on the back of his car! I almost held him off too, but he took me on the back straight. He's just way too fast!

In a few races with the man himself yesterday. He waited for me after i went off on my own. :embarrassed: Great racer! In another race me and him out in front me in 2nd, he dives into the pitlane and lets me take the lead and passes me later in the lap. :)

He did this for me too. Maybe he's just being a wise-arse.:sly:

Back