The "Truth123" is out there...

I just drove a major-error free race and the "GT5p-freak-thing" beat me by 4 seconds...he scary!

I beat him once when i was in the evo and him in his NSX although i did have a 32 second lead he managed to haul in and i only just beat him by 2 seconds!

Wow im not the only one, he is down right awesome with that car many a times i see him getting hit off though which is a shame.

yeh, with the catch up logic literally off it means you need to get to the top of the grid as quick as possible, now this doesn't mean you have to "force" your way through the pack but for amature races who don't give space it could be seen as "forcing" your way through, so this means that fast racers at the back of the field have more chance of getting punted off.

I just drove a major-error free race and the "GT5p-freak-thing" beat me by 4 seconds...he scary!

True, I was in that race (although far behind, after being catapulted out of the track by an Impreza entering sideways, and ending up face against a wall...).
He came from behind and quickly got to the front, not many people stand a chance with that guy/gal on their tail...

Yesterday I was racing him, giving everything I had, and still he was gaining easily 1sec per lap.
On the final lap, entering Degner, I took it a bit too far and spun. When I rejoined, I saw he had stopped his car after the bridge waiting. Pretty cool.
Shame I never really stood a chance... :ouch:

Some say he has barbed wire for breakfast,
All we know is... that he's called Truth123

Btw, that was a nice 430 the Stig had under his care tonight.

Thanks T123 (sounds more like the machine, what he clearly is), for the past great races!! 👍

Here's for some more in the future!!:cheers:

I think whats more important is if you ever race against the likes of Truth, Honeycar, Zabeu, RudiRaiser or Timmpaq (plus a few others whose names i forget) and its an error free race and you can finish close to them as possible on a regular basis then you know you've made it to that group of elite drivers and i'd imagine you'd have the respect of many online racers.

Has anyone beaten him yet? I can't race him unless I get the PAL version of the game, right?

I have beaten him on occasion, but that's only when he's been punted or been held up by the pack.
I don't think I'll ever beat someone that fast in a proper race without outside disturbance.

all my vidz from yesterday are online now, also some with Truth.

for example this one. i was around 3 laps behind him, you can study very well his driving style. 👍

wow that is pretty embarrasing how i was racing at the beginning *shame* managed to pull myself together though on the next two laps. i distinctly remember the end of that race. i saw truth123 near the line and thought no way am i going to take his position, i was in p3 at the time having a battle. i slowed down for truth and speedfreak22 didn't slow down and took p2. **goes to watch all the other races to see how i raced**

edit...it's ok i didn't race too badly in the others :lol:

for example this one. i was around 3 laps behind him, you can study very well his driving style. 👍

I would have been so pissed if you did that to me. Spin me out like that.

Rudi Raser looked clean to me coming out of the final corner. It appeared Truth 123 got loose maybe because he was trying to give Rudi room or even brake checked him and Rudi accidently got into him.

Look at the beginning of 7:15 you can see the NSX slow abruptly

I saw nothing dirty from Rudi's part.

If the same incident happened to me I wouldn't be upset. I would have seen it as hard racing. The win doesn't matter because that was just a random pick up race. What matters is how much fun you have during the race.

What's with all the off the track driving and corner cutting for both of you? Rudi, I know you've done your share of OLR, you know that isn't kosher.

Rudi Raser looked clean to me coming out of the final corner. It appeared Truth 123 got loose maybe because he was trying to give Rudi room or even brake checked him and Rudi accidently got into him.

If the same incident happened to me I wouldn't be upset. I would have seen it as hard racing. The win doesn't matter because that was just a random pick up race. What matters is how much fun you have during the race.

Yep, I completely agree there. To me it didn't look like Rudi wasn't close enough to have caused the spin.

Oh and by the way, I'm Truth123, I was trying to hide my identity, but you guys just wouldn't let it go. :dopey:

öhm, Truth and me we had so much races together. he knows me and i him.
the final corner is all time not easy. you can go in with 2 cars, but most time one will loose because there is not enough space.
he know if i´m insight i will try to let enough room there, but this time it was not really perfect, but hey, thats racing.

the most importent is, for good racing you must play toughter, like friends and not enemys. 👍

for me its doesn´t matter if i win or not. how many times i´m waiting for the others, just for having fun.
to race alone at position 1 is so boring. :indiff:

:)

öhm, Truth and me we had so much races together. he knows me and i him.
the final corner is all time not easy. you can go in with 2 cars, but most time one will loose because there is not enough space.
he know if i´m insight i will try to let enough room there, but this time it was not really perfect, but hey, thats racing.

the most importent is, for good racing you must play toughter, like friends and not enemys. 👍

for me its doesn´t matter if i win or not. how many times i´m waiting for the others, just for having fun.
to race alone at position 1 is so boring. :indiff:

:)

Good attitude Rudi. It's nice to race with people you know and trust. You have a real give and take with them that makes it all the more fun. I hope to see you (and anyone else racing clean) out there on the track...

Yep, I completely agree there. To me it didn't look like Rudi wasn't close enough to have caused the spin.

Oh and by the way, I'm Truth123, I was trying to hide my identity, but you guys just wouldn't let it go. :dopey:

Is this the truth, can you proof somehow then?:sly:

To me it didn't look like rudi was spinning the truth, they just had a close, friendly race. 👍 good racing from both

Agreed, it really was a great race well done by both drivers, it was just a unintentional unfortunate incident.

You Honda fanboy!

I sent Truth123 a request to add to friends lastnight with a thumb up, and he has replied and said, "it's always nice to race with you, you are really quick in that clio." Respect is a great thing. 👍

Edit

Nice race Truth, I will get you soon. :) 👍

Back