The "Truth123" is out there...

yeh i have truth on my friends list, theres been quite a few times where i have complimented him and he has returned the favour.

:lol: we are all name dropping. i think this shows how highly respected he is over here.

From the last video of TRUTH123 and Rudi Truth123 NSX seems to have weaker ACCEL then TOP speed. Every time Rudi catches up to him, Truth always pulls away on a straight. Seems like that Truth123 guy has a nice Suspension for grip and gearing secrets.👍
What races are those by the way? And is TRUTH123 only found in EUROPE? Not US?

From the last video of TRUTH123 and Rudi Truth123 NSX seems to have weaker ACCEL then TOP speed. Every time Rudi catches up to him, Truth always pulls away on a straight. Seems like that Truth123 guy has a nice Suspension for grip and gearing secrets.👍
What races are those by the way? And is TRUTH123 only found in EUROPE? Not US?

was racig TRUTH123 this night quite a few times and i was leading the whole race by 0.2** by each sector but i hit the brakes too late before the shicane and he passed me BUThe gently waited for me and we finished together.

hes a great racer and very fair!

Same to RUDI-RASER GTRP real good racer in his black EVO X.

another guy, ELMASRACING85, had 3 races with him and very experience racer!

truth123 is mainly in PP600 Suzaka too find.

Chris

Thanks, but is he on US servers or European?
I'm usually on 600 Fuji, (USA) mostly with my TVR now, Seems like a good car, maybe I will practice some more on the notorious Suzuka and maybe even keep up with him hehe.
Which NSX does he uses? Anyone knows what kind of specs he could use?

I'm usually on 600 Fuji, (USA) mostly with my TVR now, Seems like a good car, maybe I will practice some more on the notorious Suzuka and maybe even keep up with him hehe.

The post above beat me too the answer. But to add some value...I will say that I've never seen any of the big names (i.e. people discussed in the thread) on the NTSC servers. Just the fast GTP tag holders is all.

I honestly, have no idea. I've also tried Googling it, but came up with nothing myself.

I don't even think it's a word. Maybe it means something similar to cromulent or embiggens, which are probably not legitimate words either. ._.

He is a european driver and you will find him at Suzuka 600PP in a Honda NSX type R. He is from Germany. Thats about as much as I know other than He is one of the faster drivers out there along with the likes of Rudi (also EU).

So if Regions become unlocked you know where to look. 👍

Back