The Update 1.12 Discussion Thread: Believe the Hype

I'll bet that every day the update isn't released that everyone is going to say It'll come out the next day (If it's not released tomorrow then it'll come out Tuesday. If it doesn't come Tuesday then it will be Wednesday etc etc).
That is what happened last week.

Remembering that US time is around 14-15 hours behind Japan.
so "today" in the US, IS tomorrow in Japan.

Another speculative thread

whyareyoudoingthistome.gif

Last edited:
Like I said before, nothing official on the news site about the certainty of this has been posted. I really think this is a bit premature. You guys are going to create hype for nothing official and then setting yourselves up for possible disappointment if this doesn't happen. Whining will surely follow if this doesn't pan out as speculated. Not trying to be negative here, just being realistic. :)

Jump on lads...

All-Aboard-for-the-Pakistani-Express.jpg
And then the train crashed.....again.

Those thread are locked for a reason people only moans "I want the patch NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW!!!!!!!!!!! Die KAZ DIE! !! or any other crapposting.

PD sometimes abit late at delivering content, let alone speculate it earlier.

Last edited:
I was talking on the "hype train" sense. Many of people were disappointed and actually mad for not releasing a content within a schedule THAT STILL DOESN'T EVEN PASSED HALF OF IT.

Speculating is fun. But when people started to took it too literally, its less fun and more of annoying.

Last edited:
WARNING: This contains hype, speculation on a future update, complaints and possible future disappointment on PD.

GTP logic loop

'----------- Begin Code----------

If UpdateSpeculated = True Then
Create post on GTP and speculate
Goto 2

ElseIf UpdateAnnounced = True Then
Create post on GTP and speculate
Goto 2

Else
Goto 2

End If

'----------------

If UpdateReleased = True Then
Create post on GTP and complain
Goto 1

ElseIf UpdateReleased = False Then
Create post on GTP and complain
Goto 1

Else
Goto 1

End If

'----------End Code----------

I'll sit this one out.....to see the hype train crash...

colbert-popcorn.gif
A 16hr hype train... right. The hype train will definitely crash as always. The main confusion is because the source @MasterGT forgot to state what time zone or doesn't know what time zone the timeframe is based on. Until then, go outside and breathe some fresh air. Go, go on, stop reading this post and go kick a ball or something.... Mush... Shoo!

why do people seriously make a fuss on when we get the update as long as we eventually get it is what matters no point consistently crying and bitching about it they say we'll have an update we'll have an update unlike most whingers here I don't care when it comes as long as we get it that matters

why do people seriously make a fuss on when we get the update as long as we eventually get it is what matters no point consistently crying and bitching about it they say we'll have an update we'll have an update unlike most whingers here I don't care when it comes as long as we get it that matters
So you'd be fine if say we don't get an update till next year and there are a whole heap of bugs in the game that pretty much stop you from playing the game??

So you'd be fine if say we don't get an update till next year and there are a whole heap of bugs in the game that pretty much stop you from playing the game??
it just doesn't bother me personally theres more important things to life than playing games people just get their hopes up to much and gets disappointed when things don't happen the way they want

Latest Posts

Back