The Update 1.12 Discussion Thread: Believe the Hype

cap-png.224759

In the mean while, get yourself a T-Shirt from teespring.com

I've got a bit of a weird question to all of you guys. Do you remember this kind of hype going on before one of the GT5 updates? I didn't have a PS3 back then so I wasn't up to date with all the nuisances. Sorry for the OT. Just curiosity

I've got a bit of a weird question to all of you guys. Do you remember this kind of hype going on before one of the GT5 updates? I didn't have a PS3 back then so I wasn't up to date with all the nuisances. Sorry for the OT. Just curiosity

In GT5 (which I did not buy) they sold a much more complete game and did not promise features that would appear in future updates.

So no hype, the game was what it was. GT6 is not finished and updates are hyped because everyone is hoping to have the game improved.

:lol:, to everybody that expects an update tonight. And if we do get it, :cool: to me.

In GT5 (which I did not buy) they sold a much more complete game and did not promise features that would appear in future updates.

So no hype, the game was what it was. GT6 is not finished and updates are hyped because everyone is hoping to have the game improved.
In GT5 times the people ranted in the exact same measure as with GT6.

No matter how ,,complete'' any GT will be, the people will complain about it and its incompletenes.

How many games out there are so complete to have over thousend cars (or over 600 or whatever different ones), over 50 tracks, a carrer mode, a online mode where you can set almost everything to your likes, superb physics, new race events every week, get updates every month, get free cars and features every month and and and....?!!

I get it. But still its not the same. Like when you put the handbrake on in the game, the car would still be moving if not on flat leveled ground. The cars are not the issue. It's how they react to the surface in the game.

I get it. But still its not the same. Like when you put the handbrake on in the game, the car would still be moving if not on flat leveled ground. The cars are not the issue. It's how they react to the surface in the game.
You're wrong, the physics are pretty spot on. They are really well for a PS3 game.
The only problem is that the handbrake is way overpowered in every car and can't be compared by a ordinary streetcar handbreak.

I dunno, when I hit circle while stationary my car doesn't move for no reason unless it's on a non tarmac surface in which it kinda slides a bit but remains mostly stationary.

You're wrong, the physics are pretty spot on. They are really well for a PS3 game.
The only problem is that the handbrake is way overpowered in every car and can't be compared by a ordinary streetcar handbreak.

Spot on ? .. Then why they changed the suspension setup for (I think) all cars in the game a while back ?

If Nissan said it will come tomorrow then I wouldn't rule out the possibility considering the close relationship between the two companies. Despite being a third party source in relation to that of Sony or PD, they have likely received some inside information to be able to make a statement like that.

Back