The Walking Dead *spoiler alert*TV 

• Thread starter slims
  • 859 comments
The nameless place I download the episodes from, there was a comment left that said Glen had died. Sucks that someone would post a spoiler like that, but thankfully that wasn't the case.

I think Rick has the town on his side now, and it's nice that Morgan is there with them. Hopefully he can be a big help if and when the Wolves decide to attack. Good stuff all around, can't wait for the new season.
What a d***. That's why I hate the media always going, "You'll cry" at the end of the mid-/season finale
Yes, I saw that. And yes, that didn't hype me up. Because a good season starts with the previous season's finale. And to this day, The Walking Dead hasn't been able to come with a great season, where each episode is good on its own. As it is right now, most episodes downright suck, some are meh, and a few are GREAT (like the one where Rick goes bat:censored: with his machete). And it doesn't seem like it will be changing in the near future.
And yet you've continued to watch it for 5 seasons? Guess we'll just disagree because I thought every episode of season 1 was worth watching alone & ending there if it couldn't capture your attention by then. Season 5 however, is by far the best at drawing emotion & showing how each character's personality has changed; the introduction of Alexandria with some characters welcoming it & some going through PTSD is brilliant story telling.

I'm guessing the best episodes for you though, are the ones where it's non-stop skull bashing, living or dead. Those would get old incredibly fast displaying a subtle sign of invincibility that so far, only Rick possess.

Personally, the episode that revolved solely around Morgan is my favorite even though many fans just considered it pointless filler.

Last edited:
And yet you've continued to watch it for 5 seasons? Guess we'll just disagree because I thought every episode of season 1 was worth watching alone & ending there if it couldn't capture your attention by then.

Because it's entertaining. But it's far from being a fantastic series. It's just entertaining.

I'm guessing the best episodes for you though, are the ones where it's non-stop skull bashing, living or dead.

Haha.

No. Breaking Bad was much more refined than The Walking Dead is. And that's what made it so enjoyable. Every episode bar one (Fly) was, at worst, good. In TWD, the worst episode is, at best, mediocre.

I've been watching the series since late January this year, flying through seasons in the span of two months. In a different context, consecutive episodes that I found boring would mean I would stop watching the series. Because that's what happens when you have to wait a week for an episode instead of, let's say, the 10 seconds it takes to skip to the next in VLC and see if it is any good.

Because it's entertaining. But it's far from being a fantastic series. It's just entertaining.
It is a fantastic series.
The season five finale of The Walking Dead last night was the highest-rated finale in series history, delivering 15.8 million viewers and 10.4 million adults 18-49. The episode capped the show’s strong fifth season with all 16 episodes ranking in the top 20 entertainment telecasts across all of television this broadcast season among adults 18-49. When including sports and specials, all 16 episodes of The Walking Dead season five rank in the top 50 telecasts across all of television among adults 18-49 – the first time a series has achieved this in cable history. With time-shifted playback added in, this season finale of The Walking Dead should exceed more than 20 million viewers and 14 million adults 18-49.
You can disregard ratings all you want, no TV show sets such records if "most episodes downright suck, some are meh, and a few are GREAT".

You watch it for the action, that much is obvious.
Haha.

No. Breaking Bad was much more refined than The Walking Dead is. And that's what made it so enjoyable. Every episode bar one (Fly) was, at worst, good. In TWD, the worst episode is, at best, mediocre.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with The Walking Dead. We're not comparing shows.

I've been watching the series since late January this year, flying through seasons in the span of two months. In a different context, consecutive episodes that I found boring would mean I would stop watching the series. Because that's what happens when you have to wait a week for an episode instead of, let's say, the 10 seconds it takes to skip to the next in VLC and see if it is any good.
It makes me laugh that you claim most of the episodes suck when you admit you've only been watching the show for 2 months & just skip episodes.

You have absolutely no basis to be judging this show until you actually try watching it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It is a fantastic series.

We will have to agree to disagree. I thought it was going to be a fantastic series, given how everyone I knew that watched the series vouched for its greatness. But I was disappointed. Still, I find it entertaining enough to watch it.

You can disregard ratings all you want, no TV show sets such records if "most episodes downright suck, some are meh, and a few are GREAT".

You watch it for the action, that much is obvious.

It's ironic that what draws people to TWD in the first place is... zombies. You know, action and gore? I mean, without those, there's no Walking Dead in the first place (disregard in-show explanation of the expression).

Which has absolutely nothing to do with The Walking Dead. We're not comparing shows.

I'm illustrating what a fantastic series is, in my opinion.

It makes me laugh that you claim most of the episodes suck when you admit you've only been watching the show for 2 months & just skip episodes.

You have absolutely no basis to be judging this show until you actually try watching it. :rolleyes:

My mistake. I don't skip episodes. What I meant is, once I finish an episode, I watch the next on the list. And so on. And so on. Most of the times it was because I wanted to see a good episode. And when I got to one, I wanted to see the next because the cliffhanger was really good.

You love the series, that much is obvious. Otherwise I don't get why are you arguing with me, when my opinion boils down to:

- It's overrated.
- But it's entertaining enough to keep watching it.
- Yet that doesn't mean it's fantastic.

It's ironic that what draws people to TWD in the first place is... zombies. You know, action and gore? I mean, without those, there's no Walking Dead in the first place (disregard in-show explanation of the expression)
Key words: first place. When you watch beyond that, you then realize it's not about zombies, it's about the survivors & what they go through. Hence the fact the name of the show actually has nothing to do with the zombies. They're just there.

I'm illustrating what a fantastic series is, in my opinion.
They're both fantastic series. They wouldn't have kept getting renewed if they weren't.
My mistake. I don't skip episodes. What I meant is, once I finish an episode, I watch the next on the list. And so on. And so on. Most of the times it was because I wanted to see a good episode. And when I got to one, I wanted to see the next because the cliffhanger was really good.
And what deems a good episode? A cliffhanger? The series has had enough of those. Nearly every second-to-last episode of a season/half-season draws in on a cliffhanger because they always tease someone may die or something will happen to the group.

You love the series, that much is obvious. Otherwise I don't get why are you arguing with me, when my opinion boils down to:

- It's overrated.
- But it's entertaining enough to keep watching it.
- Yet that doesn't mean it's fantastic.
You claim it's overrated & not fantastic, but haven't given any indication as to why except just blurting the endings suck. Can you elaborate more? Is it the characters? The sometimes lack of common sense that the show does suffer from?

It's not going to get "better" if it isn't up to your standards by now because those of us who have watched it for the past 4.5 years have become well aware of how they like to end episodes/seasons & build suspense for 4-8 months. They aren't going to change format & someone who just binge watched 5 seasons in 2 months won't understand how fans wait 4 months for the second half of the season when suddenly, another major character gets bit & killed off without any warning in the first episode. That's what draws people into this show whilst you can just skip from one traumatic instance to the next in minutes; you don't have to wait & wonder like the rest of us to build our curiosity each week b/c you can just spoil it in "10 seconds". Time frame between episodes is crucial to any good TV series that links episodes together that need to be watched to understand what's going on.

It's part of the reason I've regretted started reading the comics back at the end of season 2; I already have a decent indication of how the events will unfold which is why the end didn't shock me quite as much I wished it did. The soothing part is knowing the show doesn't always stay 100% faithful so I always have a chance to be wrong with my assumption.

Last edited:
Key words: first place. When you watch beyond that, you then realize it's not about zombies, it's about the survivors & what they go through. Hence the fact the name of the show actually has nothing to do with the zombies. They're just there.

Take out the zombies from the show and there's no show. That's a fact. The world of TWD is possible because of the zombies. A lot of people, not me, like the show because they want to see gore and some people getting killed. I watch the show because of the survivors, like you said. But it's hard to like them most of time, or better said, it's hard to understand them, to understand their stupid actions. Suspension of desbelief only goes so far. Especially when something like this happens:

"You know, we could wait inside here and hope for the best or we could run outside and get ourselves killed. The latter seems like a great option!"

And don't get me started on the countdown, it was painfully obvious something was going to save them...
That's why I LOVED the redneck prisoner's death in Season 3, it caught me totally off guard.

They're both fantastic series. They wouldn't have kept getting renewed if they weren't.

To you. To me it's just entertaining. The Simpsons keeps barfing out episodes. Do I think they are a fantastic series? No. By now, more than 50% of the episodes suck for me. Which means the series is bad.

And what deems a good episode? A cliffhanger? The series has had enough of those. Nearly every second-to-last episode of a season/half-season draws in on a cliffhanger because they always tease someone may die or something will happen to the group.

What deems a good episode is that something interesting and meaningful happens in the episode. Like when Carol caps the little girl, for instance. Because that shows what survival is. As opposed to Glenn deciding to:

Spare a guy who is totally crazy and tried to murder him and possibly could be a danger to the survival of the community.

It's hard for me to feel sad afterwards if something eventually happens to him because of that choice. Because he should have killed him.

You claim it's overrated & not fantastic, but haven't given any indication as to why except just blurting the endings suck. Can you elaborate more? Is it the characters? The sometimes lack of common sense that the show does suffer from?

My favorite character since the start was Shane, as he actually got what it was like to be surrounded by zombies in a post-apocalyptic world. Sure, he went a little crazy because of Lori leaving him, but most of the time he was right. My problem with the characters is that, like you said, they lack a lot of common sense. A lot of times they get into trouble (or flat out die, like dear Andrea) because they are so stupid and it shows that the writers are trying to get them on purpose to do something stupid... like wait for a person to reanimate instead of, you know, trying to get yourself free?

Carol is, at the moment, my favorite character because she manages to stay cool (more or less) and be smart, while being totally awesome and knowing what to do. In this last episode, Rick has started to get back on track (not a white knight, but at least someone who wants things done and not by killing the good guys).

And the series is overrated because it wasn't like I expected it to be, from what I heard. When a lot of episodes disappoint me, how can I call this such a fantastic series? Something is overrated because a lot of people praise it, and you don't agree with it. And that's my case. It can't be any easier to understand. If I thought the series was fantastic, I surely wouldn't say it was overrated.

It's not going to get "better" if it isn't up to your standards by now because those of us who have watched it for the past 4.5 years have become well aware of how they like to end episodes/seasons & build suspense for 4-8 months.

If your idea of building suspense is "let's show them someone is coming, even though some of them got their asses kicked by a guy with a stick", then that's okay. But it doesn't work for me.

They aren't going to change format & someone who just binge watched 5 seasons in 2 months won't understand how fans wait 4 months for the second half of the season when suddenly, another major character gets bit & killed off without any warning in the first episode. That's what draws people into this show whilst you can just skip from one traumatic instance to the next in minutes; you don't have to wait & wonder like the rest of us to build our curiosity each week b/c you can just spoil it in "10 seconds". Time frame between episodes is crucial to any good TV series that links episodes together that need to be watched to understand what's going on.

I saw Breaking Bad in just one month. Sometimes, watching six episodes in a row. And it was fantastic. More than fantastic. And I never got tired. I would always think after watching the episodes "What is going to happen next?". And I can tell you I really, really, was drawn into the story.

Someone in another forum I use said that a lot of people surely watch the series because of inertia at the moment. I could say that's my case. I want to see the series end, I mean, I have watched it for five seasons right now. If I had seen it from the start, I would have probably let go mid-season 2. But because I got so far, I just want to know how this thing ends.

EDIT: It goes without saying that, if I could actually write a better TWD myself, I would be working there myself. Pinpointing errors does nothing if I can't come up with something to bypass them. In other words: I can't make a better TWD, but I can say what I don't like about it.

Dear God, thank you for killing Andrea.

Last edited:
Take out the zombies from the show and there's no show. That's a fact. The world of TWD is possible because of the zombies. A lot of people, not me, like the show because they want to see gore and some people getting killed. I watch the show because of the survivors, like you said. But it's hard to like them most of time, or better said, it's hard to understand them, to understand their stupid actions. Suspension of desbelief only goes so far. Especially when something like this happens:

"You know, we could wait inside here and hope for the best or we could run outside and get ourselves killed. The latter seems like a great option!"
Of course the show can't survive without them; they are the result of a virus that has caused this apocalyptic world. But, it doesn't change the fact the show is about surviving in such a world. The zombies just make the idea interesting & are really nothing more than a background character that creates the occasional problem for the survivors.

They couldn't wait there because they knew the area was a trap. The Wolves would come & "save" them if Morgan hadn't.

To you. To me it's just entertaining. The Simpsons keeps barfing out episodes. Do I think they are a fantastic series? No. By now, more than 50% of the episodes suck for me. Which means the series is bad.
Comparing the series to the Simpsons? I gave you some credit comparing it to Breaking Bad, but you clearly aren't seeing the proper story telling in this show.

What deems a good episode is that something interesting and meaningful happens in the episode. Like when Carol caps the little girl, for instance. Because that shows what survival is. As opposed to Glenn deciding to:

Spare a guy who is totally crazy and tried to murder him and possibly could be a danger to the survival of the community.

It's hard for me to feel sad afterwards if something eventually happens to him because of that choice. Because he should have killed him.
For someone who binge watched the whole show, it was obvious why Glenn did what he did. You simply haven't paid any attention to the character building; that's his weakness.
Go back to how Glenn was in season 1 to now. He's changed, he's literally said it himself this season. Glenn has been the voice of reason & hope; he knew about Tara's ties to the Governor & spared Terminus. It's called depth to a character & adds a twist to the show. That's far more interesting than if Glenn had just had let all those people die. Glenn spared Nicolas because he kept pleading for his life, drawing into Glenn's sympathy, as Glenn told him it would be each easier to kill him if he shut up.

Now we have to find out how Glenn & Nicolas play out next season. How both explain their injures to the town without saying the other did it. That's a lot better than Glenn killing him & telling everyone he died in the woods; plain, basic story telling.

My favorite character since the start was Shane, as he actually got what it was like to be surrounded by zombies in a post-apocalyptic world. Sure, he went a little crazy because of Lori leaving him, but most of the time he was right. My problem with the characters is that, like you said, they lack a lot of common sense. A lot of times they get into trouble (or flat out die, like dear Andrea) because they are so stupid and it shows that the writers are trying to get them on purpose to do something stupid... like wait for a person to reanimate instead of, you know, trying to get yourself free?
If you're referencing Andrea, she did try to free herself. In fact, the writers clearly wrote that entire scene so that it looked like she freed herself at the last minute.
And the series is overrated because it wasn't like I expected it to be, from what I heard. When a lot of episodes disappoint me, how can I call this such a fantastic series? Something is overrated because a lot of people praise it, and you don't agree with it. And that's my case. It can't be any easier to understand. If I thought the series was fantastic, I surely wouldn't say it was overrated.

You watched for all the wrong reasons, then and why you'll never like it. I stand by the assumption you watched it for the action, b/c from your reply, you weren't paying attention to the character development that has happened. The last episodes showing how each character reacts & tries to fit back into a society was far more interesting than most of what it had been going on in the last 2 seasons; introducing PTSD to some & Gabriel becoming bi-polar has a result was great. Everyone wants him to die now, but the writers will spin it.

If your idea of building suspense is "let's show them someone is coming, even though some of them got their asses kicked by a guy with a stick", then that's okay. But it doesn't work for me.
Too focused on the action, not focused enough on the people.

Someone in another forum I use said that a lot of people surely watch the series because of inertia at the moment. I could say that's my case. I want to see the series end, I mean, I have watched it for five seasons right now. If I had seen it from the start, I would have probably let go mid-season 2. But because I got so far, I just want to know how this thing ends.
The show isn't ending anytime soon, so you might want to come back when Negan is introduced.

Last edited:
Of course the show can't survive without them; they are the result of a virus that has caused this apocalyptic world. But, it doesn't change the fact the show is about surviving in such a world. The zombies just make the idea interesting & are really nothing more than a background character that creates the occasional problem for the survivors.

They couldn't wait there because they knew the area was a trap. The Wolves would come & "save" them if Morgan hadn't.

And their fantastic idea is "let's run for it and die horribly in the process"? Seriously?

Comparing the series to the Simpsons? I gave you some credit comparing it to Breaking Bad, but you clearly aren't seeing the proper story telling in this show.

I'm comparing them because they are both seen by a huge amount of people, and that doesn't necessarily mean they are brilliant. Audience means nothing, I find it laughable that some attempt to defend the series using viewership as an argument as to why the series is excellent.

For someone who binge watched the whole show, it was obvious why Glenn did what he did. You simply haven't paid any attention to the character building; that's his weakness.

That's a crap decision. So far, almost every character already knows what does he/she have to do to stay alive, and Glenn just decides to brush off Nicolas' murder attempt on him. You may call my view "basic story telling". I call it "cheap storytelling" when the writers decide for someone to do something stupid just to make things interesting. Time will tell if Nicolas eventually does something against the group or not, but I'm willing to bet he will screw them over somehow.

If you're referencing Andrea, she did try to free herself.

*tries to grab the thing on the floor* *stops* "Hey, are you okay?" *stares at the guy for a minute and does nothing else when she perfectly knows every second counts when you are trapped in a room with a guy about to go zombie*

Yeah... she did "try" to free herself. What's funny is I kept cursing at her for not speeding things up, and eventually decided to cheer on the zombie. He won! Yay!

You watched for all the wrong reasons, then and why you'll never like it. I stand by the assumption you watched it for the action

Then you are wrong. I know better than anyone why did I start to watch the series, and if I wanted action, I would watch something else.

The show isn't ending anytime soon, so you might want to come back when Negan is introduced.

Oh yeah... the guy who everyone I know of wets himself for just because he does some... things. That ain't going to work for me.

I sure am glad I'm not interested in this thread anymore now until next season, otherwise Lucas and McLaren would be completely ruining it for me.

I am finally all caught up on The Walking Dead.

I sure am glad I'm not interested in this thread anymore now until next season, otherwise Lucas and McLaren would be completely ruining it for me.
Yes its best to avoid this thread until you are all caught up. Same with most threads really. Just best to avoid a specific thread if you don't want spoilers.

I am finally all caught up on The Walking Dead.

Yes its best to avoid this thread until you are all caught up. Same with most threads really. Just best to avoid a specific thread if you don't want spoilers.

No, no. You misunderstand. I meant that their back and forth bickering is turning me off to this thread. I am all caught up with the series and have to wait until S6E1 like the rest. At least it's not gotten down to name calling yet.

My opinion is correct and can't be challenged, no mine is correct and can't be challenged.

Your both wrong just shut it and enjoy or not enjoy it in peace no one cares about your opinion.

Revival!!!

Fear the walking dead... new thread or do we discuss that here.

Watched the pilot, found it pretty good.

Read a few comments online. Camps are again split, people expecting in the first 10 minutes the complete downfall, others moaning at the caracters....

I find the pace was good. Granted a 2 episode start probably would have shut up a lot of the moaners as as usual this series takes time to introduce caracters and their evolution...

But I found the pilot well made, story wise as well as in the cinematograhy departement. Cast is well chosen and acted brilliantly.

can't wait for the future of this show 👍

Why doesn't anyone talk about this anymore?

The first two episodes of this 6th season were awesome. The last two episodes, especially this fourth ep, was really annoying. I felt the fourth episode with the backstory of how Morgan became the peaceful and "rational" person of the bunch was very damn pointless.

They could have made this 65-ish minute split into two part. The first half about Morgan with the second half showing what happened in the third episode. I really don't like the cop-outs the writers have taken with some of the characters, whether they're characters we care about or not; it's utter trash how they've gotten a too comfortable with taking people out as easily as they have while trying to make it profound. In some ways they were profound in a symbolic way, but it's a double-edged sword. Some of them ended up being much too easy to take out and the "profound and symbolic" nature of their demise ended up being cheesy. It irks me.

so @another_jakhole, what do you think about :

Glenn's fate in "Thank You" ?
About that

the guy who offed himself, I think his name was Nicholas, I believe that just showed he was never going to change in becoming a hero. Instead of taking the gun to the head, what Glenn taught him would have been to give Glenn a chance at survival since he has Maggie; In addition to that, Nicholas had a lot to atone for. So in a way, Glenn sealed his own fate by saving Nicholas. The conclusion to that was crappy to put it as simple as possible.

It wasn't the easy way out to kill a character off the way they did it, but it didn't do him justice with this last episode. I skipped most of this week's talking dead because of it, but I remember last week's talking dead them mentioning kirkman or gimple letting the talking dead viewers know that it won't be the last time we see Glenn. Obviously, they were slightly vague about how his legacy would affect the story, but it seems like we'll see him as a zombie.

It was just an easy death since Nicholas fell right on top of Glenn though they didn't show an external POV of that exact moment. Really, that episode I thought was good though I have an issue with how spread out the story is. I mean, Carol and Carl better be The frontrunners of this next episode and Rick. But from the little bit I saw of next week's episode, I just know Maggie's going to look for Glenn. But the grand waste this past episode turned it to be. Smh I used to like Morgan, but now they have me disliking him for wasting the shows limited time lol I'm thinking now that they slowed it down because of how hard people might have taken thee loss of a main character. I don't care for Morgan anymore though. His voice of reason isn't what that group needs. Carol, Carl and Daryl have that locked down, I'll say.

On a side note about Fear The Walking Dead: that show has some great potential. I think Nick should be credited as THE main character of the show.

Last edited:
Glenn is alive. If he dies he dies the baseball bat death. Guts on the torso, not seeing his death, not being a cliffhanger (end of episode), having a filler episode in between. Glenn lives. They did it already in season 4 with the bus but less pronounced.

FTWD has some great potential, though I am not sold with the sailing away arc. But people moaned because not enough Zombies, on a show that shows the beginnings.... *facepalm*

i think Nicholas is hallucinating. I thought he ran out of ammo before they get up to the dumpster. When the camera went to Glenn after he change his gun to a knife, we heard two clicks. That couldn't be Glenn's since he already dropped his gun on the floor. So i think Nicholaw ran out of ammo and couldn't have shoot himself. Also the angle of Nicholas's blood smeared on Glenn's face after Nicholas shoot himself is kinda weird.

But if Nicholas did shoot himself, when the fall to the ground and we saw Glenn being "eaten", that was Nicholas's body. Intestines don't come out of your chest, so it's gotta be Nicholas's body that's being eaten.

So after the mid season finale, thoughts to share??

I don't want to say it, but I knew it
Glenn is alive. It was all to obvious... alone that he wasn't in the talking dead, the missing from the intro... made no sense... at least on bluray, on binge watching it won't be that bad

I was a bit let down by the mid finale to be honest.

With Negan comin late in this season, we still need to see hilltop(?), so much needs to be resolved... I wonder if the premiere after the break will be the big action episode. Guess that what made it rather dissappointing as I was expecting this to be the big showdown. With daryl, Lincoln comin in RPG blazing... But it was a let down with Ron Carl, and a let down and all so obvious beef with Carol and Morgan...

Dont' read if not into the comics or maybe spoilers for the future
I wonder who will be killed off by Negan. I guess that according to the comics, it probably should be Daryl as he probably killed one of Negan's men, Or maybe Lincoln which would make more "sense" as Daryl is untouchable. Glenn dying 2 times in a season would be weak. But Lincoln may not have enough weight. Carol on the other hand. OMG. But also probably untouchable. Killing off Maggie would be (probably) too harsh... being in labor...
The cast for Negan is spot on though, and I look forward to see him.
Non of the Alexandrians talked about Hilltop or an other community which they trade with, so maybe they need to flee, distract the Z's and find Hilltop, learning about Negan...

This season started off so strong, with the attack of the Wolves being so brutal. It was so good. Then it went back into a bit too much side stories, which I like, but not necessarily during a huge crisis.... with all the unresolved problems....
But all this will probably or at least in big parts handled in the next half, and it seems to be a sweet ride...

Either Daryl, Glenn or Morgan.

Heard Negan is going to kill someone that appeared since the first season.

No one ?..... Season 6B has come out.

Yes. what a come back. Alone the first 6 minutes... ohhh man

I seriously taught Abraham would go berserker and get Negans warth. Daryl coming rpg blazing was awesome. But now I fear his fate going in metting Lucille

And the rest OMG

The kid, Sam, I taught him getting eaten was just a daydream he had.... shocker that the whole family got wiped out in a minute. Ron :banghead: :lol: Carl's eyesocket was somehow unexpected. Yes it happens in the comic, but doing this on the rest of the show, letting the kid run with a prosetic, is ballsey.
The last stand was phenomenal.

My question is : Would Sam had the same state of mind, if not shocked by Carol to that point. Taken to the Z's slowely...?

What an episode.

Yes. what a come back. Alone the first 6 minutes... ohhh man

I seriously taught Abraham would go berserker and get Negans warth. Daryl coming rpg blazing was awesome. But now I fear his fate going in metting Lucille

And the rest OMG

The kid, Sam, I taught him getting eaten was just a daydream he had.... shocker that the whole family got wiped out in a minute. Ron :banghead: :lol: Carl's eyesocket was somehow unexpected. Yes it happens in the comic, but doing this on the rest of the show, letting the kid run with a prosetic, is ballsey.
The last stand was phenomenal.

My question is : Would Sam had the same state of mind, if not shocked by Carol to that point. Taken to the Z's slowely...?

What an episode.
Yeah i would think Carol is a bit responsible for that lol.

Jessie though... I wish in the tv series she'd live and become a badass like comic version of Andrea. I mean, she actually did that speech about how the world is becoming in season 6A and she killed that Woman Wolf too. Plus she's pretty lol

Back