The Weather Thread

• Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,561 comments
Strange. The weather forecast said that it is going to be 7°C today and still we have a little bit of snow. A nice thin white carpet.

21°F, just right for the start of the Iditarod

Starts in 2 hours, see here-

http://12.17.184.131/vid-4thanddmega.htm
4thandd1280.jpg

We’re supposed to get 6-10” of snow/rain overnight followed by a windy day tomorrow. Combined with below freezing temps the roads are bound to be terrible.

Thankfully my boss asked me if I wanted to change my day off from Friday to tomorrow so I wouldn’t have to drive in it. I said yes right away since I don’t get paid drive time. :lol:

The roads are terrible here right now but 1) they haven't plowed my street yet 2) they'll likely do it overnight leaving me with an impenetrable block of ice at the end of the driveway when 3) everything freezes.

I, and more importantly my wife, might be late to work in the morning. :irked:

We’re supposed to get 6-10” of snow/rain overnight followed by a windy day tomorrow. Combined with below freezing temps the roads are bound to be terrible.

Thankfully my boss asked me if I wanted to change my day off from Friday to tomorrow so I wouldn’t have to drive in it. I said yes right away since I don’t get paid drive time. :lol:

I don’t know if we even reached 2”.

I probably could have gotten to the job site without too much extra travel time, but I was already committed to sleeping in.

It's around 18°C. In a few days, the temperatures are going to drop to or below 0°C. We might even get snow again.

The new Mini Beast From The East 2.0, or whatever the press are calling it, has just dumped about a foot of snow overnight.

Spring is looking like a fantasy again :banghead: When is it going to stop being freezing?!

Back