The Weather Thread

• Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,561 comments
August 29th, 2017- One street to the left of me
eIMG_2394.JPG

Today, January 16th, 2018, same 'For Sale' house
eIMG_6997.JPG

Mind you, I've seen snow twice in my life as of November 2017. This is the third time this winter.

Had a bit of school here and didn't have school for a total of 3 days, but because of the weekend and MLK Day, we basically had a 6 day weekend.

We got snow and it's the lady friends driving test tomorrow. Hoping the rain will continue clearing it. Doing a good job so far.

Blizzard warning.
Currently about maybe a foot of snow.
Depends on if you can measure with the wind.

Coold out there

4°F with a Wind Chill of -8°F
Meanwhile in Arizona we seem to be skipping winter this year. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. In previous winters I have had to use the heater a few times. This year I haven't touched it, and have tried my best to avoid using the air conditioning..

26962109_1539650236116826_6890282347935354966_o.png

It's surprisingly nice here today, yeah it's only 13 degrees but compared to the zero weather we've been having and snow the other day it feels more like 20. Where are my shorts at!

Weather is really annoying in the UK at the moment, swinging between double digits, zero, double digits, zero... :banghead:

And I really hate Winter Sun, gets right in your eyes and the more it's out the more freezing it is!

It’s supposed to be a tropical 7F on Sunday. It may be the only time I’ve ever been happy that it’s in the single digits. :lol:

If only every week during Summer is like this one.

screenshot-www.weatherzone.com.au-2018-01-31-16-17-05-997.png

Going to really enjoy the cooler weather while it lasts. I suspect it's probably going to go back to 35+ after Tuesday. :lol:

Snow prediction for tonight through Saturday went from 3-6 inches to 12-16, possibly more.

That escalated quickly.

With windchill it’s -6F and I’m working in a house with no windows (so no heat).

If I don’t make it, tell my wife, hello.

My brother said we have gotten 4 inches of snow so far. My dad's work called and said they were shutting down early which says a lot since they have only shut down 3 or 4 times for weather in the 25+ years he has worked there.

Back