The Weekly Arcade Time Attack

• Thread starter GT Pro
  • 230 comments
OK, the new combination will be up in 3 minutes (I've changed the time that the current event ends and the new event will start to 18:00 GMT+10 (27/6/08). I'm a little confused by all this time-zone business, so if it makes no sense, please do tell.

So the deadline changed again?

Am I right in assuming that we have about 11more hours for this?
"29/6/06; 12:00 GMT"

Please be very clear on when the deadline is and try not to move it around a lot, it makes this very confusing.

My suggestion for the future is that each competition last one week.

Yeah Guy's..... you were fast this morning :dopey:

I was out for dinner last night & just waking up to see those great times :crazy:

I have one more hour, I will try to pass that 1.17 barrier too :sly:

OK, the new event is now up. Yes, I know its 10 minutes premature but unfortunately I made the mistake of pressing the submit button instead of the preview button before when constructing it. :banghead:

Nonetheless, this week's event has been a blast, and is definitely on its way to fulfilling its ultimate purpose. Let's see if we can get over 40 member's contributions this time around. 👍

P.S: Just saw your time Timppaq, well done for winning this round!

Great time timppaq!

small improvement for me (was a couple of days ago but haven't been about to post it

1'17.816

still using the pad as wheel stand not arrived yet.

Congratulations to everyone, this has been a real challenge 👍👍👍

Very close finish and great fun ;) :cheers:

What's next :cool:

Nice Job Timmpaq 👍 Both 1'16 runners Timmpaq and Zocker were class acts that gave that extra 10% drive to make 110% effort that paid off ... and so many low 1'17 drivers putting up valiant efforts also .. this combo will be hard to top for the close finishes. If only we had a CGI genius on GTP who could show all cars crossing the line as ghosts at the respective times to see how close we all really were :) .. but thats just dreaming eh :P

Well done guys! will jump in on the next one that tickles my fancy ;)
:cheers:

Congrats to Timmpaq and Zocker for making it into the 1'16's. 👍👍

Great turnout guys. 👍

Back