The wierdest or most unique car you've ever Drifted? (Thumbnails)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ViXeN
  • 441 comments
  • 84,605 views
here is the nissan cube hows that?:sly: the set up took ages to get right but theres nothing like a job well done!!👍 👍
 
I drifted a Mercesdes MCLaren on Nurburgring.

I did'nt take pictures though
 
Here's my latest project a Nissan Stagea 260RS Autech Version '98. It's basically a skyline GTR underneath it all. It's running 556BHP mostly through its rear wheels. It's set up just like my Evo VIII GSR '04. N3's on the front N1's on the back, wrapped around my trade mark speedline 20 rims. Enough chat, time for some action!:sly:


 
^ Shwaa?

Someone further up said the Lotus Carlton is odd or unique to drift ...
It's not a bad thing. :D


To me, the most unique car I've drifted, wasn't really unique [Silvia Q's 2000cc]. The setup, however, was [Racing SuperSoft tyres! :ack:] ...


img0011ig7.jpg
 
Ouch. How did you get them to slide? Worn them out?
I once did a (non-drifting) lap on Qualifying tyres with a Caterham 7, and it simply stuck to the road (like in some arcade racer on the cellphone)...
 
Gingiba
Ouch. How did you get them to slide? Worn them out?
I once did a (non-drifting) lap on Qualifying tyres with a Caterham 7, and it simply stuck to the road (like in some arcade racer on the cellphone)...

Didn't wear them out. Those pics were taken on the 1st lap. Took a LOT of persuasion with the e-brake, and forcefully sawing my DFP back and forth. :yuck:

Got' R did, I must say. :D
 
I started drifting using the Fiat 500 and I still enjoy drifting it from time to time.:sly:

 
Wow. Respect.

And yeah - that Fiat is really good for drifting, with that RR drive.
 
Great pics! Ill try to load some of mine up. The caterham is the coolest car to drift IMO.
 
just a few pics of my strange/unusual drifters
 
Sorry For that just learning to image share
 
i dont know if this has already been said but i love to drift the fait super panda thats fully done up on s1's hard at 1st but good when tamed!:sly:
 
Attached are a couple I thought were unique :D
WWII drifting and Drifting Lowryda-style
 

Attachments

  • IMG0000.jpg
    IMG0000.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG0003.jpg
    IMG0003.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 45
the wierdest thing ive drifted would have to be alot of the cars i drift. i have a deloreon, old vw bug, nike car thingy, etc.... i have a question. im working on a video with a superbird, new camaro, superbee, deloreon, and an old bug. maybe the shelby mustang, buick special, shelby cobra, 69 z28 camaro ( to much horsepower for my setup im using for rear wheel drives. cant handle) anyways how would i upload the videos so i can mix them together on my computer or how would i convert a max file. also how do you get your pics on here to. im sry im a noob and i kno your going to direct me to some rules and say i shouldnt have said that. but can u hlp me out. if not thats fine
 
TheBigMan045
just a few pics of my strange/unusual drifters
Commodore's are definatly not odd for drifting.
 
Sorry didnt see any others on any of the other boards:dunce:
 
i tried to drift with the jensen healey interceptor & the plymouth superbird:ouch: verry heavy:ouch:
 
has anyone drifted the cappachino yet? thats what o drift but i cant take pics. ill be putting up a vid within a week or so though... :scared: :nervous:
 
Thanks! but i meant put the HP at 76, so the power is 76, but thsat should make it very enlighnening for me.
 
man, the people on this site really go out of there way to help people!
 
Thats what we're here for!
Back on topic, I have drifted the Formula Gran Turismo F1 car and the Nike One.
 
Thats what we're here for!
Back on topic, I have drifted the Formula Gran Turismo F1 car and the Nike One.

Impossible, the FGT just has infinite amounts of grip. I tried racing and drifting it at SSR5, and it simply took most of the roundabout at full throttle, and also managed to take most of the other corners at 100% full throttle...
 
Back