The wierdest or most unique car you've ever Drifted? (Thumbnails)

• Thread starter ViXeN
  • 441 comments
Here's my latest project a Nissan Stagea 260RS Autech Version '98. It's basically a skyline GTR underneath it all. It's running 556BHP mostly through its rear wheels. It's set up just like my Evo VIII GSR '04. N3's on the front N1's on the back, wrapped around my trade mark speedline 20 rims. Enough chat, time for some action!:sly:

^ Shwaa?

Someone further up said the Lotus Carlton is odd or unique to drift ...
It's not a bad thing. :D

To me, the most unique car I've drifted, wasn't really unique [Silvia Q's 2000cc]. The setup, however, was [Racing SuperSoft tyres! :ack:] ...

img0011ig7.jpg

Ouch. How did you get them to slide? Worn them out?
I once did a (non-drifting) lap on Qualifying tyres with a Caterham 7, and it simply stuck to the road (like in some arcade racer on the cellphone)...

Gingiba
Ouch. How did you get them to slide? Worn them out?
I once did a (non-drifting) lap on Qualifying tyres with a Caterham 7, and it simply stuck to the road (like in some arcade racer on the cellphone)...

Didn't wear them out. Those pics were taken on the 1st lap. Took a LOT of persuasion with the e-brake, and forcefully sawing my DFP back and forth. :yuck:

Got' R did, I must say. :D

Attached are a couple I thought were unique :D
WWII drifting and Drifting Lowryda-style

Attachments

• IMG0000.jpg
    IMG0000.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG0003.jpg
    IMG0003.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 34
the wierdest thing ive drifted would have to be alot of the cars i drift. i have a deloreon, old vw bug, nike car thingy, etc.... i have a question. im working on a video with a superbird, new camaro, superbee, deloreon, and an old bug. maybe the shelby mustang, buick special, shelby cobra, 69 z28 camaro ( to much horsepower for my setup im using for rear wheel drives. cant handle) anyways how would i upload the videos so i can mix them together on my computer or how would i convert a max file. also how do you get your pics on here to. im sry im a noob and i kno your going to direct me to some rules and say i shouldnt have said that. but can u hlp me out. if not thats fine

Thats what we're here for!
Back on topic, I have drifted the Formula Gran Turismo F1 car and the Nike One.

Impossible, the FGT just has infinite amounts of grip. I tried racing and drifting it at SSR5, and it simply took most of the roundabout at full throttle, and also managed to take most of the other corners at 100% full throttle...

Back