The wierdest or most unique car you've ever Drifted? (Thumbnails)

• Thread starter ViXeN
  • 441 comments
hehe You can get almost any two linking turns to stay while you do the replay trick, I love it. OH and spyder, I have bad news I had a GREAT run at trial mountain with my supra, but I lost the replay =(

FC3Sleepah
hehe You can get almost any two linking turns to stay while you do the replay trick, I love it. OH and spyder, I have bad news I had a GREAT run at trial mountain with my supra, but I lost the replay =(
That sucks and I pity your replay. I'll try to find some "new" and "unique" car sometime tonight to drift.

OK, I got another one. I just drifted this baby today, and it's easier than you would think. Heck, if I can do it, then most of you guys should be able to... :dopey:

The AUDI Pikes Peak Quattro '03:

I took these two as well to prove it was a controlled drift, not a spin out. The first shows where I've come from, and the second shows that I recovered and continued to the next corner... :crazy:

Pretty weird and unique, don't ya reckon? :)

PS: That replay trick for the smoke works a treat... 👍

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

here it is
it did get in the grass

had to max out hp to a wopping 96 with a hundred shot of nos to do it
EDIT-not sure if you wanted the 63 plus i dont feel like racing for it so i used the 98

neoFluffy
here it is

had to max out hp to a wopping 96 with a hundred shot of nos to do it
EDIT-not sure if you wanted the 63 plus i dont feel like racing for it so i used the 98

Good one!!!! 👍 I was gonna give it a spin if no one replied... I'll go dig through the garages for some other old funny weird cars...:P I tried drifting the Mercury Cougar and it's a pain. U can get wheel spin easily but hard to control.

kiukiu
Good one!!!! 👍 I was gonna give it a spin if no one replied... I'll go dig through the garages for some other old funny weird cars...:P I tried drifting the Mercury Cougar and it's a pain. U can get wheel spin easily but hard to control.

Here you go, No grass or anything, on track drifting.. Max speed 90kp/h

Been away from the wierd drift scene for a while, then I saw this in my used car lot... lol...

Nice MTR Drift NeoFluffy, That was the second wierd car I drifted for this thread... ;)

neoFluffy
FC3Sleepah, how are you leaving a such a thick trail through the corner

The replay trick. You fast forward the replay so the smoke dissipates slower.

EDIT:: Look what I found!!!

I also get as sideways as I can for pictures =) Although there are a few where I speed drift. But most of the time I like to get sideways. Still keep up in stock races too ^_^

i think these ar unique cause of where its at and the conditions. its in Citta di Aria. and i never touched the wall plus i had all the dummy aids on to and i was using r5's

I've slowly realized that I put the emphasis of my pictures on the bottom left side most of the time... kinda pisses me off, since when I want to use my pics as desktops, all my icons get in the way.

Nice C1 by the way!

Dont know if you guys find this a wierd drift car or not.
But i found it pretty wierd.
Its a TVR V8S, stock car just oil change

by the way im a complete noob at drifting :guilty:

I suppose that's not bad considering it's completely stock, seems with a good suspension set up it'd rock at drifting...

Cummon peeps, where's those wierd cars???

Time to show off what ya can do!!!

Lately my best drifter was the Plymouth Superbird, with 548 hp. I also have drifted the '49 Beetle, The Silverado SS, and a 1964 GTO with a whopping 811 lb/ft of torque!! :drool:

Pity I don't have an X-drive. :(

Back