The wierdest or most unique car you've ever Drifted? (Thumbnails)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ViXeN
  • 441 comments
  • 84,592 views
neilski
It looks like this car is suffering massive understeer, not loads of oversteer. Is it just me?

You're not trying to trick us now are you neilski? :)
 
ferrari_chris
It looks like this car is suffering massive understeer, not loads of oversteer. Is it just me?

You're not trying to trick us now are you neilski? :)

:scared: i wont tell if you dont
 
this thread started of good, but has been going down lately, why not try to refill the tank and post some really weird drifting pics! ;) That are actually drifts and actually weird.
 
Yeah Kekke,

Sadly, my GT4 game is on the blink so I can't play right now... When I get back in action I'll spice this thread up a bit more...
 
I just skimmed through some of the photos posted in this thread, but I haven't seen anyone drift this yet :) :
 
Concussion
I just skimmed through some of the photos posted in this thread, but I haven't seen anyone drift this yet :) :

i've been waiting to see that one! 👍

and the pic is just perfect! great job :)
 
kiukiu
Haha, The car from Daihatsu. It's called Midget..:P Someone drifted the Midget II recently...:P

I drifted the Midget II Kiukiu, A little while back when my game was still working cool.

I like the Ford Model T, I been waiting for someone to post that one up for a while... Nice...
 
WOW! Nice angle on the Model-T!! I hadn't seen any one drift it yet, and I was waiting for it. I sadly don't know how to unlock it, or really care for that matter, so I wasn't going to do it myself, but. Awesome!
 
How do you generate a thumbnail code? I have some pictures but all i have is the IMG thing.
 
me drifting my 700+ horsepower Silverado concept

<-- click to enlarge

tried drifting a honda element as a joke...but it was too heavy...

the truck is pretty stable with my settings
 
aaargh, i thought that i was gonna be the first person to post an SST Concept drift...damn
 
right now my favorite car to drift in is a dodge charger i can get a pic if u want i have several 5+ sec drifts its kind hard to drift that car because its so long
 
Brakedriftking
right now my favorite car to drift in is a dodge charger i can get a pic if u want i have several 5+ sec drifts its kind hard to drift that car because its so long
Pics? Yes please...

I thought long wheelbase cars were easier to drift? Any of the guru's got any thoughts on this? :)
 
He thought it was fun until he remembered that the car he was drifting was 1 in 25 and cost $3 mil+:
 
and this one time.... at band camp.......
 
Bryan C.
and this one time.... at band camp.......


That was random.............

but w/e....

To me something unique would be the Aston Martins....W00T!
 
FC3S-D
Most weirdest car i've drifted was a Vitz

Proof Pics please. :)

MY PS2 IS FIXED!!!! YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

It was the game, I cleaned the CD and it's working, plus I got a DFP too, man, drifting just becames really really hard!!! lol
 
I 'll try to transfer my nice Midget drit picture soon. (Much smoke!)
 
Enjoy :p
 

Attachments

  • IMG0000.JPG
    IMG0000.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG0007.JPG
    IMG0007.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 44
ViXeN
Proof Pics please. :)

MY PS2 IS FIXED!!!! YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

It was the game, I cleaned the CD and it's working, plus I got a DFP too, man, drifting just becames really really hard!!! lol

Can't wait for you to start posting pics again ^_^ And congrats for the PS2!!
 
Actually, what I found quite unique, and easy to drift, would actually be the Volvo 240 GLT Estate. Another car, probably not that unique, would be the Isuzu Piazza XE. I'll post proof pics.
 
Back