The wierdest or most unique car you've ever Drifted? (Thumbnails)

• Thread starter ViXeN
  • 441 comments
vr6gti72
EVOviigtadownhill.jpg

I've been working on setting up my VII GT-A too, dope car. Nice pic... 👍

I drift the DeLorean... it's not the best drifter but it's unique...

How many cars go back in time?

No pictures though... I haven't actually played GT4 in months. My old playstation quit GT4, everything else works... not the game's fault though. It's fine.

i drifted a vlovo 240 gl with extra weight i no it aint that weired but it goes round and round and round if ya dun watch it at high speeds for it any way ill get sum pics when i get usb

Very cool stumpydino , I've been wanting that car for a while now, just never bothered to look up where to get it yet... too much else going on... I reckon I should post up my race cars here, since they're all a little wierd I guess...

And driveanyway =p, Don't take this the wrong way, but you seriously need to use some punctuation when you type... Your posts are VERY hard to read when they're all one sentance...

e.g.
i drifted a vlovo 240 gl with extra weight. i no it aint that weired but it goes round and round and round if ya dun watch it at high speeds. Any way ill get sum pics when i get usb.

3 full stops makes a huge difference... (sorry bout the off topic peeps)

I thought I would give it a go as well. I decided it would be interesting to give the big German panzerwagen a go as one don't normally see a barge like that in smokey situations.

This cute little button is the Daihatsu Sirion. Front-wheel-drive, less than 60 horses, and then there's that styling. Unique?...I should think so. I had some trouble getting it to slide though, not being very fast, I had to be brutal and fling it into a corner, and even then the slide angle wasn't very big. It was still fun trying though.

Diego440
Is that drifting or sliding on a straightaway with style? :dopey:

Hmm I don't know if its weird but anyone drift the beetle? Old one of course I don't think I've seen it on this yet. Also any old muscle cars? Charger? Mustang? If it doesn't qualify as weird sorry but it would look awesome. :dunce:

Edit: Whoops it still classifies as Drifting but I would like to see it on a turn.

SWAT2291
Is that drifting or sliding on a straightaway with style? :dopey:

I think it's both... I did force a drift on the straight, and then just slid through it. Anyhow, you do see the Japanese videos of the guys drifting on straights.

thanks swift! 👍

so, this is the first car that i have deemed " undriftable" besides the motor carraiges. Granted this is only my opinion, and some sick drifter out there can probably put up a lap without it going off the track. but i know i sure as hell cant even come CLOSE!

the car is the Autounion V16 Type C Streamline '37. ( i think its an MR, and it has 512 horsepower ) You can find it in the AUDI classic section. The car costs 500,000 credits. The funny thing about this car, is that it will ONLY let you PHOTO DRIVE on the Nurbrurgring Nordscheife track!!! this is the first time i have seen a track restriction for photo drive with a certain car. Anyways, with all the AIDS off, this thing is ALL over the road. the turning radius is almost NIL. ( you'll see what i mean if you spin out, you will feel like austin powers. forward, reverse, forward, reverse. just to get it pointing back in the right direction. ) Out of a 20 minute session with this car, i only pulled about 5 successful drifts. then again, my skill isnt even close to some of the masters in here. I HIGHLY recommend not buying this car, unless you are looking for a SERIOUS drift challenge. well, anyways, heres my pics of this insanely smooth looking, but insanely hard to control car. hope you like! :indiff:

jayballash
thanks swift! 👍 there is one more car that i dont think anyone has taken pictures of, that i am dieing to buy, and drift, and take pics of. this is one reallllly funky looking car. now i just gotta get me 500,000 credits to buy it. :sly:

Actually, I was talking more of the picture of the drift itself. Not so much the car. :dopey: I like the long smoke trail and developing angle in it. 👍

jayballash
...now i just gotta get me 500,000 credits to buy it. :sly:
I'm sorry, but you won't make it with 500.000 credits. It'll take nearly 2,5 million credits to get it. :ill:

Greycap
I'm sorry, but you won't make it with 500.000 credits. It'll take nearly 2,5 million credits to get it. :ill:

nope! not the car im thinking of. this one only cost 500,000. i edited my above post, and put the info and pictures in there. why, what car were you talking about????

235RX-7GT-C

Hey Checdk out this Model T drifting

ya know, i just realized upon closer inspection of this picture, that this car has a can of paint thinner or some type of can like that, sitting on the drivers side running board. at least thats what it looks like

jayballash
ya know, i just realized upon closer inspection of this picture, that this car has a can of paint thinner or some type of can like that, sitting on the drivers side running board. at least thats what it looks like

I's gasoline... for all that road rage... just pull up on a street light and set your enemies on fire!

For an Australian car, this thing loves to drift. Don't believe? PM me for settings.

Here's the Gran Turismo car..:P

No settings sorry since I'm still fixing it.

Back