The wierdest or most unique car you've ever Drifted? (Thumbnails)

• Thread starter ViXeN
  • 441 comments
I think i'm goin to try the vauxhall corsa 1.4? comfort and the ALFA 147 G T A!
It will be hard...
Or the daihatsu copen, or the nissan PAO! Ther's just so many to choose from...

Speed Drifter
How about this?

or this :D

Notice that massive body roll on Subaru 360? had to add some 200kg ballast in the rear to get it massively sideways

and put it on tsukuba wet lol

rong
88' Volvo 240 GLT Estate

driveanyway =p
i drifted a vlovo 240 gl with extra weight i no it aint that weired but it goes round and round and round if ya dun watch it at high speeds for it any way ill get sum pics when i get usb

there is NOTHING weird about drifting a Volvo 240GLT Estate!! I do that every day . . . .
well . . maybe I am weird . .:dunce:

THAT'S AN AWESOME DRIFT CAR!!
. . check my sig. and join the movement . .

the S60 is probably much weirder . . . :crazy: . . . darn FWD!!

ive only try'd this in gt1 with the initial D 86, brought it with gt4 but havent got it to drift
my ps died while doing this

Attachments

• AE86_2.jpg
    AE86_2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 48
toyota prius, most annoying car, struggles to get to 100mph and then stops when i try drifting, i don't know maybe i am just rubbish or is it the car? also for a laugh i bought a pink mitsubishi colt and a yellow ford ka then i put a spoiler on each. it looks as good as it drifts. POO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy: :yuck:
pictures later:) :) :)

doesnt this look the same

or is it me

oh BTW the wierdest car ive drifted is the honda S800 race car on autumn ring mini with no aids an n1's it is so cool

drifterboy
doesnt this look the same

Looks at the backgrounds ;)

Weirdest car I've drifted?

Probaly a TVR 350C, Subaru 360 and an attempt in the Mercesdes Motor Wagen

ferrari_chris
Obviously the backgrounds are different, but are you saying you think the car maybe just be 'Photoshopped' into the picture?
yeh the angle of the car the counter steer and the smoke look the same

On closer inspection, while they do look very similar, I think they are different shots.

The larger one is taken from a slightly higher angle I think, and the angle on the car may be slightly more in the larger one too.

It could be my eyes playing tricks on me though...

finally got a usb today heres the promised pink mitsubishi colt, got it for a laugh drifts badly private message and tell me what you think, how about a nissan cube? if i get the the chance i'll put one up:yuck:

ViXeN
A Lotus Elan... Not bad...

I tried drifting the Auto Union Autostreme... that 1937 Audi Land speed car. lol... What a joke, it has a turning circle worse than a freight train... lol
thats because its supposed to be good in a straight line not turning lol

Latest Posts

Back