The Words of the Winds are Now all Clear

• Thread starter amar212
  • 3,560 comments
Thats like what i said. 2010 March release date. i confused about 600+ cars its a good thing. and 90+tracks if it is true there will be Chaos! a lot info will be at e3 waiting for us..Legend is back. Thanks for tips Amar,

I'm not so sure about the mentioned release dates.
...thirty nights before twelve months pass...
Which start date for counting those 12 months is he referring to? Yes, it could be the first of januari this year and it could be today, but it could also be the day Spec III was released (being Oct. 30 last year), in which case the game will be released October 1st this year. :dopey:

[silly posting]

Oh, and no mention of working reverse lights, Amar, I'm very dissapointed now !!!!

[/silly posting]

Amar, thanks a lot, once again. I'm still unsure about what is the date implied in the first wind, but I don't really care that much. Everything else (apart from the PSP2 bit I don't care about either) is great to know.

Especially the one thing that is really NEW, the track editor. I bet we will see some amazing work being made by players and I only hope that the custom track files can be transferred from PS3 to PS3, or storable in a flash drive and sent by email. We could build an entire custom-track database here in GTplanet, and use it for endless hours of fun.

Now, to all people that want to know if some particular features will be i the game (like damage/weather, etc.), of course you don't expect Amar to give us a full review on the games features. We'll all know something about that (and other things like day/night cycles, B-Spec, C-Spec, Photomode and everything else ... ) in due time, hopefully during the next E3.

PS - Famine, it's MORDOR, not MORTAR !! ;)

GT5 will be released on december 1, 2009. Release will be global for all regions.

600+ cars, 95 tracks, some of which will be remodelled GT4 tracks/cars.

Ability to create new tracks from existing ones.

Extensive clan/team features.

There will be two versions of GT5. One with all the features in it, costing the most (initially). Small version will be GT5P+, but it will cost you to get all the upgrades to the big version.

Possible PSP/PC release?

At least, that's my interpretation of it. ;)

Totally agree with this post. It is exactly what I was thinking whilst reading Amar's post.

Grim

👍

Amar, can you say that these winds push clouds together that hamper the birds and the birdtamers control through these skypaths? And do we have lunar period for all skypaths?

Amar, can you say that these winds push clouds together that hamper the birds and the birdtamers control through these skypaths? And do we have lunar period for all skypaths?

I like your thinking Chronos. ;)

Awesome work, Amar :)👍... great post :lol: I understood most of it, although I'm grateful for the interpretations contained in this thread too!!

The two versions idea sounds like the "Premium" and "Classic" versions mentioned during the development of GTHD... 💡

As for all those skypaths and the ability to create your own skypaths, that sounds great... I just hope you are not talking about Nissan Skypaths :ill:

I am just a little disappointed that there was no hint that there will be raging bulls (Lambo's) flying along skypaths.

Oh and how I long to see & here a Porche Carrera GT racing round in GT. :sad:

Grim 👍

yep.... with more than 70 tracks we don't need track editor... we need livery editor maybe!!!!!!!!
but however thanks Amar for this superb infos....maybe he tolds us only some winds...

With all this talk of wind, sales of deflatine must be on the way up.

As for all those skypaths and the ability to create your own skypaths, that sounds great... I just hope you are not talking about Nissan Skypaths :ill:

Oh my god, I hope they aren't going to cut down the number of Nissan Skypaths to 96. :D Surely They can come up with another 50 or so versions of the same car. :D

Grim

:D

I have just one wish Amar, please clarify the release date. I don't care about the exact features 'cause I know it'll be good.

He can't.

GT5 info is currently under press embargo, as he works as a games journalist to do as you ask would effectively end his career.

Its for that reason that we get cryptic GT5 information (he doesn't just post like this for fun).

Regards

Scaff

Come on mate, what are 3 month to wait, that is three more month to add a feature :-)

3 months???....you know something we don't???...

if you mean "till the opening of E3" its 1 month and 3 weeks...:sly:

spyrrari.

The message that started this topic isn't very well encrypted to my mind (except the release date) :D

Really!

Quote me one part in which amar212 is either specific in what he says or even mentions Gran Turismo.

I understand that you are new here, but amar212 has been a wonderful source of information for a very long time. So please take my advice and don't push the good fortune that we have.

Thanks

Scaff

My first thought of a track editor was that it sucks because I don't think I would use it....BUUUUTTTT...with the success of user created levels for Little Big Planet, I would welcome the chance to run a course online from people around the world. It turns the online experience into an endless experience.

amar212
There are many winds blowing in the air right now, and every one of them is telling its own tale.

amar212 has contact with alot of insiders, and each one has his own bit of info about GT5

amar212
First wind whispers that final reunion will happen thirty nights before twelve months pass and that all winds from the whole world will reunite in the same moment for the first time.

The first insider says GT5 will be released November 2009, or March 2010. GT5 Will be released simultaneously worldwide for the first time.

This is the best news to me.

amar212
Second wind says there will be more than half of dozen hundreds birds flying in the beginning of the reunion on almost eight dozen of skypaths, and some of the birds will come from the past reunion just resembling the looks of the newborn birds.

amar's second insider says there will be more then 600 cars at the initial launch. However some cars may not quite be up to GT5/ps3 spec and may resemble GT4? I'm not sure. 96 tracks, most of that variations im sure

amar212
Third tale says that for the first time ever skypaths will not be just solid and already known but that new skypaths will be built by birdtamers from the parts of existing skypaths.

Drivers will be able to create alternate versions of exisiting GT5 tracks.

amar212
Fourth wind is talking that birdtamers will reunite in numbers greater than ever and will be granted with ability to talk to each other, make guilds and alliances with undisputed freedom.

GT5 online will feature voice chat and an extensive online team feature.

amar212
Fifth wind says that reunion will happen in two forms, one greater than other and birdtamers will have freedom to decide which reunion they will attend. Greater reunion will ask for great sacrifice to be made in order to get all present and future treasures without new sacrifices needed, while smaller reunion will come in form already known, asking for more sacrifices if future treasures catches the eyes of the birdtamers.

Drivers will have the choice to pay either a one time large fee to have unlimited access to future GT5 updates, or pay a smaller fee to just get GT5, while having to pay for every extra feature that is added on

I like this, i dont feel like being nickeled and dimed. I'd glady pay $100 to have any future updates/car packs etc free.

amar212
Sixth wind is telling the tale about different reunion but almost the same as known one, smaller only for the eyes of those who do not want to see it in its whole glory. That different reunion will not happen in the realm same as the known one, but in the different realm which still has not been uncovered to the birdtamers. That realm will resemble realm already known but it will be divine new and made in the image of it.

GT Mobile on PSP

amar212
All those birds, skypaths and birdtamers from all realms will unite for the Feast. And as it is already known, it will be the Feast of the Gods.

Thanks amar

I think there will be no track editor... I think that wind says:
We will have all versions of each track is included in GT5. So, all the configurations that actually exist or have existed of every single track (like in GT4, Fuji '80, Fuji '90, you know what I mean?)

Back