The World's Best Drummer. Why? Cause He's 4 Years Old

  • Thread starter Thread starter Riplox
  • 13 comments
  • 929 views
gmartin
Unless he can also drive a car that well this doesn't really belong in an AUTOMOTIVE forum :scared:
Agreed.

But about the video, that kid is amazing...
 
Kid got skillls, but it ay be best to move this thread.

So you don't get flamed.
 
That kid is amazing especially since he is only 4 years old. :dopey: 👍
He will never have a problem getting a girlfriend. :)
 
toyomatt84
Best Non-correct Forum video yet.
Totally.
Amazing kid though.
 
Ive watched that video 3 times now and I dont see anything fake about it. All the snare hits, symbol hits, and tom hits seem to be right on. 👍
Obviously hes not pounding out double bass or anything but its an incredible start for a kid thats only 4 years old. What were you doing at 4 years old?
 
CAMAROBOY69
That kid is amazing especially since he is only 4 years old. :dopey: 👍
He will never have a problem getting a girlfriend. :)


True date ! I learned to drum when I was about 6 or 7...by the time I was in grade 6, the girls loved me, just for that reason....

I actually saw this episode of star search about a year ago, it looks like the mother was the drummer...and is now pushing her kid on it. ( my mom was a drummer too, but I made her teach me how to play ) the kid plays crazy train REALLY well
 
Back