Gran Turismo Sport is Four Years Old

• Thread starter Famine
  • 31 comments
If going back to it's roots, means racing small fields of rubbish AI opponents and pointless upgrading cars by splurging in game credits on upgrade after upgrade to beat the AI, then I think I will pass. Online racing is so much better. The old GT games were fun in their day but are a dinosaur.

Just my alternative point of view! :)

Last edited:
If going back to it's roots, means racing small fields of rubbish AI opponents and pointless upgrading cars by splurging in game credits on upgrade after upgrade to beat the AI, then I think I will pass. Online racing is so much better. The old GT games were fun in their day but are a dinosaur.

Just my alternative point of view! :)
+1 to this.

What I want to see from 7 is more races available per week, different types being more readily available such as Rally and endurance (not expecting 24 hours but the option for those who want perhaps a 2-4 hour experience that is pick up and play would be nice), bigger fields which include multi class racing, FIA championships that actually mean something to lower classes with perhaps groupings of players competing in individual championships and some credits or cars or whatever for the eventual winners (this of course alongside the top tier world champs etc. they do now). Audio improvements with an engineer similiar to but less annoying than F1 games.

There's so much more that can be done to improve the racing experience.

GT Sport is a great step, and the right one, if 7 is just what we have now but I can wash my car again I'm going to be pretty disappointed to be honest.

Back