The Worst Car in GT4

• Thread starter gtpoland
  • 1,155 comments
Everyone keeps mentioning the Daimler Motor Carriage. While I would agree with you that the dynamic performance is by farr the poorest, I think you are forgetting that we're talking about the oldest production motor vehicle on the planet. That thing was build like 20+ years before the Ford Model T. So, by the literal definition of worst car in GT4 I can see why it would get mentioned, but I just think it's in the wrong category to even be judged by those standards.

^ I dont, I feel it is one of the best not because of performance or looks but because look at its history. It IS one of the first cars ever.

I don't know if the Speed 12 is the worst car because I've had the car. When I think of the worst car, I think of one that's worthless and useless. But in this game there are three: the Mazda Carol Deluxe 360, the Subaru 360, and the Fiat 500F. These cars are worse than a Celine Dion concert... Ouch.

It's been a little while since I've played GT4, but I do remember the Land Rover SUV that I tried, and man that SUV can't even turn worth the crap. I'd say it's one of the worst cars in GT4. Its suspension makes it look like it's about to come off of its chassis!

I think I will be flamed for bumping (again), but this seems like a very interesting

I won't be counting cars like the Subaru 360 and Patent Motorwagen, because obviously they are bad. In my opinion, the V16T is the worst car in GT4. That thing has too much wheelspin, takes an entire millennium to stop, and can't really steer. I think someone did a test comparing all the cars in GT4, and one of the Imprezas beat it.

I would also like to mention the 905 (vrooooom...... vroooooooom.....), the Esperante (why would someone buy this over the V12 LMR, R8, and Pescarolo?), the Vertigo (wheelspin god), and the SL 65 AMG (such understeer, such wow).

Last edited:
In my opinion, the V16T is the worst car in GT4. That thing has too much wheelspin, takes an entire millennium to stop, and can't really steer. I think someone did a test comparing all the cars in GT4, and one of the Imprezas beat it.
Well, after a load of tuning and save-resets (I'll explain the latter later) I got the V16T to go rather well. Well on the Opera Paris track, at least. Only things left to do are making its turning circle a bit smaller (I really don't think it's necessary to slow to essentially a stop to make that hairpin) and making it good enough for B-Spec to win something in it.
Now, in my opinion, based on all of the cars I've driven (for you to get an idea, I just completed 25% of the game and haven't driven half of the prize cars) the Chaparral 2D was a bitter disappointment. I was really excited to have my first car with a Power/Weight ratio of less than 1 (after a stage 4 turbo), but with all of the tuning I could possibly be bothered to do I couldn't get neither B-Spec nor myself to drive this car as competitively as I've seen in other youtube videos. I'm still working on it, particularly on the pathetically low number of 3 gears it has, because my only other cars that get close to its Power/Weight ratio are the Cadillac CIEN and the Shelby Cobra.

Seriously? The 1886 Benz is supposed to be bad. It was basically the very first car made (by a company that somewhat still exists)

pagani zonda c12s 7.3.
i'm not saying it's a bad car.
I'm saying it's not, not, not, worth the 1mil you will spend in buying and upgrading it.
that's what i did and now the car responds really late. when i try to do one of those hairpins in costa d amalfi, if i turn where i'd turn if i was driving something like an autobianchi a112 in that pagani, it will start turning when i am a millionth of a second before crashing into the wall and getting a 5 sec. penalty.

I think the worst "performance" car has to be that god awful Pagani Zonda thing..............fast as hell with no brakes!!
Word. That zonda has a response time that is as long as the waiting time in one of those michelin restaurants

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone said Land Rover and now I'm reminded of how godawful they are in real life. My dad summed up a comparison of the Land Cruiser and Land Rover as "one works, one doesn't" LOL

Back on the subject, I'd say some of the FFs or the really higher power cars are pretty difficult. The latter is probably meant to be realism kicking in ofc but I found the FFs understeer is probably a bit exaggerated...

for me the worst car is Ford Model T Tourer ‘15.

It’s hard to obtain and sadly you cannot use it on races, next is the 2 motor carriages. Great on photographic purposes but not on racing, though. :)

Daimler Motor Carriage
Ford Motel T (seriously get all golds in S Licence for this?!!)
Auto Union V16 Type C Streamline '37

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back