The Worst Car in GT4

• Thread starter gtpoland
  • 1,155 comments
Subaru 360. It had like 30hp lol
Subaru360-Sambar1965.jpg

Equipped with a 4 speed manual transmission, it had a top speed of 60 miles per hour.[2] It weighed under 1000 pounds, which exempted it from normal US safety rules. Fuel economy claims were as high as 66 mpg, but in Consumer Reports tests, acceleration was modest, with 0-50 times over 37 seconds compared to 14.5 seconds for a Volkswagen, and they reported to expect 25–35 miles per gallon.[3] When introduced in 1958, the 360's engine turned out 16 hp (12 kW). By the end of production, power had increased to 25 hp (19 kW) with a 36 hp (27 kW) twin-carbureted engine as an option.

Chaparral 2D. A waste of cash.

Completly disagree with you.

It is a great Classic racecar of the 60's. Looks good and I won lots of race's with it ! It won his money back.

But back on topic. I could give a hole list.
First off all; All cars you get but you can't race with (mostly concepts). It's a racegame so it should be possible to race with every car.
Second the old and slow cars. It does grape me. Racing means for me some speed.

Subaru 360. It had like 30hp lol
Subaru360-Sambar1965.jpg

Equipped with a 4 speed manual transmission, it had a top speed of 60 miles per hour.[2] It weighed under 1000 pounds, which exempted it from normal US safety rules. Fuel economy claims were as high as 66 mpg, but in Consumer Reports tests, acceleration was modest, with 0-50 times over 37 seconds compared to 14.5 seconds for a Volkswagen, and they reported to expect 25–35 miles per gallon.[3] When introduced in 1958, the 360's engine turned out 16 hp (12 kW). By the end of production, power had increased to 25 hp (19 kW) with a 36 hp (27 kW) twin-carbureted engine as an option.

Actually tuned right it can be quite fun. For example my clown car tune.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4043377#post4043377

It needs precise tuning to make it work. Otherwise, it handles like a boarhog.
I found a new hate - the Subaru STI Sedan (V.II)
While I was trying to find the perfect rally car, this was one of the test cars.
Its gearbox is really odd on dirt with MT, and it just screwed me up a lot when I used it.

Its actually a very crude tuning that works. Its not particularly fast or good handling, butits quite fun and does stoppies and three wheel turns.

I'm going to have to say the Toyota Prius, or the Honda hybrid. Eco-ripoffs have no place in the civilised world, or the racing world.

I refuse to drive either one, but i presume that it doesn't accelerate, or handle.

the motor carriage whats that things purpose anyway! it has 1bhp when you win it. looks horrible, doesn't even go that fast and when i look at it makes me vomit.

Someone will probably say the same of you when you reach 100 years old too. ;)

Also please note that it's a requirement to use capital letters at the beginning of every sentence and when using "I" to refer to yourself.

Eh, I like the Motor Carriages. Makes for some fun Photomodes on the Nurburgring. Worst car I've driven is hard...I love driving in general. Worst DRIVE I've ever had wasn't in my worst car...buy a Caterham, put everything in it, put transmission to high speeds, drop the car to the lowest ride height, and just try to drive on the Nurburgring. While rocking back in forth in a rocking chair. It's like driving a drunk car drunk. :lol: I can't pick a worst car though, I mean every car can be fun if you throw in some creativeness into the driving.

I don't like the TVR Speed12. Sluggish, does not turn and oh boy, don't get me started on that ugly rear spoiler!

Another car is the BMW 120d. Apart from the interesting diesel engine note... no.

The old Dihatsu Midget:

DaihatsuMidgetMP5_1963_01b.jpg

One lap of the Nurburgring in under 19 minutes:lol:
Apart for the Benz Motorwagen and the Daimler Motor Carriage, this has to be the slowest car I have in my garage.

The old Dihatsu Midget:

One lap of the Nurburgring in under 19 minutes:lol:
Apart for the Benz Motorwagen and the Daimler Motor Carriage, this has to be the slowest car I have in my garage.

But does slow always mean bad? Sure, most of us crave speed, but it's a nice relaxing drive. Try doing that in a Minolta.

But does slow always mean bad? Sure, most of us crave speed, but it's a nice relaxing drive. Try doing that in a Minolta.

Granted. I do like some cars that don't push the boundaries of speed, such as the Subaru 360 as shown in the posts above.

Regardless of speed, I would say the worst car is the Nissan Stagea Autech Version 260RS because it was more expensive that the Stagea 25t RS Four V and the stats for the 25t RS Four V where actually better as well if I remember, but that's just my opinion.

I personally thing all the 'special' cars are the worst cars. it toally sucks when you cant tune or even race them eith other cars..

I loved the CTR2, mainly for drifting, i suppose if you dont like drifting then it may be a bad car since it wants to put its arse out every time you go near the power mid corner..

My least favourite cars are the carriages, they have no place in the game really. Neither do any of the other terribly slow cars (Anthing slower than the copen has no place in the game)

Regardless of speed, I would say the worst car is the Nissan Stagea Autech Version 260RS because it was more expensive that the Stagea 25t RS Four V and the stats for the 25t RS Four V where actually better as well if I remember, but that's just my opinion.

Specs don't tell the entire story. Try them around a circuit and the Autech leaves the RS Four far behind as it actually turns.

I loved the CTR2, mainly for drifting, i suppose if you dont like drifting then it may be a bad car since it wants to put its arse out every time you go near the power mid corner..

That doesn't sound remotely like the CTR2 unless you have either staggered tyres or ASM Understeer heavily applied. It wants to do lose grip from one end every time you even think of throttle, yes, but it's definitely not the tail that steps out.

All of the "special cars" because you can not race any of them. Of the ones you could race the one I hated the most was the Citezeta V16 (sp?)

Granted. Regardless of speed, I would say the worst car is the Nissan Stagea Autech Version 260RS because it was more expensive that the Stagea 25t RS Four V and the stats for the 25t RS Four V where actually better as well if I remember, but that's just my opinion.

If im not wrong the Autech version has the attessa ets sytem like the GT-R and the RS Four V doesnt but I may be wrong.

Towards Scoop2004, the RUF CTR2 isn't tail happy. I drove it stock for the Boxer Spirit and Scwarzwald Liga B, and I found amazing levels of grip packed into the 4WD system. Pretty top-notch car.

I don't like the TVR Speed12. Sluggish, does not turn and oh boy, don't get me started on that ugly rear spoiler!

Another car is the BMW 120d. Apart from the interesting diesel engine note... no.

I don't see anything wrong with the 120d. Why do you think its bad?

The 120d's handling is pretty decent... though not as good as the 120i. it's certainly a lot quicker than many cars of the same size and displacement, thanks to the extra torque.

Back