The Worst Car in GT4

• Thread starter gtpoland
  • 1,155 comments
Now, I've actually had better runs with the Carbon R. I can't Stand the HPA Golf then again different strokes for different folks.

The 120d? (from above) I drove the 1-Series Trophy last night and thought it was nice. Also, anyone notice the rear lights on it? Under light braking, the bottom lights are lit, but under heavy braking both top and bottom lights are lit.

The 120d? (from above) I drove the 1-Series Trophy last night and thought it was nice. Also, anyone notice the rear lights on it? Under light braking, the bottom lights are lit, but under heavy braking both top and bottom lights are lit.

I used the 120d and realized it was diesel and went back and re-did the races with the 120i and shaved some time off.

All of the "special cars" because you can not race any of them. Of the ones you could race the one I hated the most was the Citezeta V16 (sp?)

This. I sooo wanted to race the Caterham Seven but no, it was a "special cars"! Why not then have a Special Car Cup then, eh?

As for the Cizeta V16(Testarosa-clone), though it's not slow, you actually spend more time on the brakes than on the throtte, they're that soft.

I don't see anything wrong with the 120d. Why do you think its bad?

This.
I used the 120d and realized it was diesel and went back and re-did the races with the 120i and shaved some time off.

My opinion? I hated the 2002 Pontiac Sunfire Concept.

Why? Cause it couldn't win a race worth jack. it's only cool because a lot of people own sunfires in real life (just go to the local mall and count all the sunfires parked in the lot, they're bound to clear 10.) and it would be cool to say you own a car that was featured in GT4) but i didn't like how it was so slow and couldn't turn. I got rid of it and didn't care that i was getting nothing for it.

LOL. I took that Sunfire out to the Capri Rally trying to earn some money my first time through. I did not have any cash to upgrade it so I was running in bone stock matched up with that Renault 5 Turbo. I must have tried that race 5 times with that car and rarely got close to passing, when I did I would bump the Ai and get a penalty.

Finally I moved on to another race and came back with a better car to win the rally then came back with the Sunfire now upgraded and smoked him just on principle.

My favorite race over that mountian though was in a stock 47 Beetle. The only upgrade I had on it was Nitrous which I used to get in front and played blocker for 2 laps to win the race. I still have the replay. It is so funny watching that beetle going up the hill at like 45mph and winning the race :)

Why? Cause it couldn't win a race worth jack. it's only cool because a lot of people own sunfires in real life (just go to the local mall and count all the sunfires parked in the lot, they're bound to clear 10.) and it would be cool to say you own a car that was featured in GT4) but i didn't like how it was so slow and couldn't turn. I got rid of it and didn't care that i was getting nothing for it.

Well, I won Sunday cup with it.

Truly with ~700 cars in GT4 I have no doubt you can find a much better car that is also featured in GT4. For exaple 85 300zx n/a 5spd White(I owned one). Oh i got four White 83 300zx's.

The two Daimler and Benz Motorwagen prototypes although an abomination to drive are saved by their replays.
What do I mean? PD went and put meticulously details on them with accurate moving part, gears and what not. Run a 1 minute ride and go to the replay, enjoy!
Particularly on the Benz Patent Motorwagen, if you select the roof camera you can see the driver hand working the lever!

Recently I test drove the Audi RS4. Bad understeer, not as much power as you'd expect, heavy and a one-wheel touch is sufficient to send you kissing the wall.
Not sure if it's the worst I've drove but certainly of the bad ones.

nissan motul pitworks z. its a dyno queen. this car annoys me more than any of the cars that have bad breaks, bad handelling, too heavy or low hp.

nissan motul pitworks z. its a dyno queen. this car annoys me more than any of the cars that have bad breaks, bad handelling, too heavy or low hp.

Are you sure you haven't confused it with the Option Stream Z?

Are you sure you haven't confused it with the Option Stream Z?

Sounds like.

The Option Stream is really bad, lots of power and speed once the turbo kicks in but it did not stay in my garage long at all.

The Pitwork Z on the other hand is a keeper, big time. I had it out on Nurburgring beating the LMP cars breaking into the high 5 minute lap time range with it. Best 350Z I have ever driven.

Laggy gearchanges? Citroen Xsara Kit Car Rally. Take it to the Grand Canyon and you have the very definition of lag.

The Cadilac Concept has some very noticable lag in gear changes. The Toyota GT1 and Toyota 2000 GT both have a nasty lag between 1st and 2nd

I sold it. Thing's positively useless in a way.

What? How can you sell a concept?

The Cadilac Concept has some very noticable lag in gear changes. The Toyota GT1 and Toyota 2000 GT both have a nasty lag between 1st and 2nd

Yeah, I noticed the laggy gearchange too in the caddilac. Thats why I didn't use it in El Captain 200 miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
/\ Don't double post. The edit button is in the bottom right corner of your post. If you have something to add, use it.

Every Front wheel drive hybrid (no interesting noise, and it's front wheel drive, see the problem) so Toyota Prius, things like that

Laggy gearchanges?

Should try the Peugeot 905 Race Car. The gear changes is huuuugely terrible! It was a shame, I thought it could be a very good car when I got it, but after realising the huge delay with the gear changes of about more than 1 second changing from 1st to 2nd, I'm fairly dissapointed with it...

Puegeot 905 beats out every laggy geared car as it is the laggiest. I still say the worst car In the game is the RUF CTR2, even the subie 360 has a bigger fun factor cuz it actually turns which is apparently unheard of to the CTR2

My worst car is probably not what you would expect. I absolutely loathe the Mazda BP Falken RX-7 (D1GP), it's the car you win with the Turbo Cup in Professional Hall. At first this car looks really cool and I was excited to take it for a spin...then I drove it. HORRIBLE gearbox, it has 5 gears and they are all spaced VERY farr apart. I know you can get a race gearbox and adjust the ratios but you'd expect better gearing out of the box with a car that is a D1GP car. HORRIBLE understeer, again you can at least partially correct this with your suspension set up but I feel it is unforgiveable for a car with any kind of racing pedigree to handle that bad. Others may have liked this car but I just couldn't stand it.

The Option Stream Z thing should not be considered a car, it handles like Rosie O'Donnels scooter with her in it (handles like crap and doesn't turn, and WAY too heavy) It should be considered special, because that's how the state of Rhode Island would put it. It really just 'Grinds my gears'... That's not a good thing.

Back