The Worst Car in GT4

• Thread starter gtpoland
  • 1,155 comments
I have to say.. the Motor carriage.. 1 HorsePower??? Why put it in the game???

Do PolyPhony expect people to race with this POS???

Well.. maybe.

Go and try it in the Nurb..

haha!

Eagle Talon '97

US Mitsubishi Eclipse with a rubbish engine, and DIGUSTING spoiler and 2tone paintjob. Normally i am v.gud at turning FF cars into dreamy handlers, but this car....LEMON. Slow, ugly 2 luk at, and steers like an aircraft carrier.

Fiat Panda Super ie:-
When i saw that this was in the game, i thought "kewl, ultimate sleeper" after gettign 190bhp out of Kei cars in GT2 and making them pi55 over bigger cars. However it only spits out 150 BHP max, and is too slow for any race (and too big for the only 1 in whiche it may be competitive, the K-car cup) I have tried and tried to make it vaguely competitive (best was 2nd @Tsukuba in the World Compact Race) but have failed.

VW Beetle '49.
Why did they have to pick the slowest version of the Bug? Again, it could have been another gr8 sleeper car.

Caddy Cien:-
Even with 900 bhp, rear wing, tuned suspension and gearbox plus LSD, it failed to annihilate the US GT cup.

FINALLY: All the frigging worthless concept cars you win! Prize cars are gr8 ways to bosot funds, especilly when struggling with the game, but half of them are 'special' cars that you spend £££s on only to find they are unraceable,a nd then, when you sell them on, you dont get money back!

jdw
Bah! :eek:

Them's fightin' words, son... How dare you speak that way about the almighty Impreza! :mischievous:

I'm with you on this one jdw. The imprezas and evos may have a different type of style than most sports cars like a corvette ora ferrari for example, but they are still the best drives you can get for under $40,000 by a long shot. Plus I think they have their own special type of modest, sedan-like style while still being able to blow most cars out of the water, especially off-road.

common guys take a GOOD look at the daihatsu Midget (1 & 2)
u can´t make a pick up truck from a lawnmower... I just hate IT
spec the midget 2 it so ****ing UGLY

holy crap woolie edit button?
And i have stated before on this thread (prolly too lazy to check) the auto union is not made for handling its for speed records, sheesh. :rolleyes:

msako
hands down: ruf (any model)

What!!? Are you on crack? (J/K) :) Just give them a few tries on the 'Ring. They may first be challenging to drive, but once mastered they are the best cars to drive. The RGT kills from start to finish. To make it fun turn off the TCS, and ASM.

god im probably gonna get flamed for this but i think the worst car (in MY opinion!) is the mustang svt cobra. i know its fast, but something about that car irks the hell out of me everytime i look at it and/or drive it

SVT Cobra sucks, true. (too heavy and ugly) But IMHO I think the Nissan Skyline 1500 '69 sucks ass. To little horsepower for a big car... The Skyline GT-B is much better! I also don't like the RS6 but that has someting to do with my tyre-choise I guess (expensiver cars only go with expensive tyres)

Personally, me what I think is the worst car in the game (probably because of the driving mission), is that Mercedes SLR McLaren. For something made by McLaren, I'm dissapointed, I bought it just to practice in Nuerburgring with it, aber it just is so terrible, I didn't bother to tune it.

toke81
god im probably gonna get flamed for this but i think the worst car (in MY opinion!) is the mustang svt cobra. i know its fast, but something about that car irks the hell out of me everytime i look at it and/or drive it

iill secound that.... hate the SVT stang...

tubago
Imprezas and the old evos. I hate them. They don't have style.

I heavily disagree with your opinion about the Impreza and LanEVO. Very good grip because of 4WD, accelerates very quickly (new Impreza STi accelerates from 0-60mph in 4.7 seconds). You may think they don't have style, but I would be more inclined to question your taste. The performance and handling and performance-price ratio does not lie.

Actually, the Cien is not so bad as far as supercars go... the Cizeta is much worse... early 90's suspension, it's all bob and weave... plus the Cien, being a concept, has a fully-tuneable transmission already. Very fast around a race course... but yes, it's a dog to drive. :lol:

lllb0y
Personally, me what I think is the worst car in the game (probably because of the driving mission), is that Mercedes SLR McLaren. For something made by McLaren, I'm dissapointed, I bought it just to practice in Nuerburgring with it, aber it just is so terrible, I didn't bother to tune it.

not to mention the AMG SL65 as well .. its all over the place .. if you spun out you'll need a compass to find your way back to the track 👎

well, the question is very broad, some cars suck at somethings and are okay at others. Specify, if you want to know what the slowest is, well that would be the 3-wheeled benz or the motor carraige, worst handling, maybe the auto union or the tank car, and lap times would follow the slow cars. Or just ask for all of the bad cars at all subjects. Hope you get what you are searching for, mmkay :)

There R gonna B some very unhappy people when I tell you the REAL worst cars...

1. Auto Union Audi (used 2 hold land speed record on the "ring") cause it's the only car which requires a 103 point turn.... :indiff:
2.SLR Maclaren Mecedes Benz cause it freaken cannot turn more than 0.01 degrees)
3.Toyota TS020, Nissan 92CP, Nissan 89C,Toyota 88 C-V,Bently Speed 12,Pescarolo Judd race car,Pescarolo Peugeot Race car,etc etc etc...Cause they cost soooooo much, and R only any use for half the enduros, the world champs and beating the crap out of 2CVs and 500Ls, 500Rs and 500Fs. :guilty:

wazu!
There R gonna B some very unhappy people when I tell you the REAL worst cars...

1. Auto Union Audi (used 2 hold land speed record on the "ring") cause it's the only car which requires a 103 point turn.... :indiff:
2.SLR Maclaren Mecedes Benz cause it freaken cannot turn more than 0.01 degrees)
3.Toyota TS020, Nissan 92CP, Nissan 89C,Toyota 88 C-V,Bently Speed 12,Pescarolo Judd race car,Pescarolo Peugeot Race car,etc etc etc...Cause they cost soooooo much, and R only any use for half the enduros, the world champs and beating the crap out of 2CVs and 500Ls, 500Rs and 500Fs. :guilty:
LOL i laugh at your list. :lol: the minolta the worst car in the game ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. the autounion was buid for the ring so of course it sucks everywhere else. the slr is a beast with slicks.

EvilToast
LOL i laugh at your list. :lol: the minolta the worst car in the game ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. the autounion was buid for the ring so of course it sucks everywhere else. the slr is a beast with slicks.

me too

to me the worst car in the game is probably the Toyota from mission 11 it's a quite crapy car :yuck: but I had to do that mission more times to have a 6 sec dif from the leader A.I that I have done mission 34 :ouch: :dunce: :ouch: :ouch: :dunce: :dunce: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: (I was able to have a 6 sec dif in 3 tries :) )

EvilToast
the autounion was buid for the ring so of course it sucks everywhere else.

The Auto Union V16 Type C Streamline was built for world speed record attempts and was based on the V16 Type C grand Prix cars (which did race on the Nurburgring).

It was only built for straight line speed attempts on the German Autobahns, and it was in one of these very cars that Bernd Rosemeyer was killed during a record attempt in 1938.

http://media.audiusa.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=9257

The pics I have attached below show the clear differences between the Grand Prix car and the streamliner.

V16 Type C Grand Prix

V16 Type C Streamliner

Regards

Scaff

Back