The WRC 7 Esports Championship is Now Underway

I finished 265th in the Germany round and although it's obvious I can't compete at the top I had a lot of fun trying to go faster and improve my stage times, especially in the epic stage. I didn't manage to compete in the Sweden round due to work but definitely intend to play the Mexico round.

I want to try and improve on my list placing and hopefully get a little closer to Brend. I think the fun is trying to set your own goal and trying to achieve it.
I think your right on the money there. For example I can't win but challenging myself for top 10 each round is what I enjoy

I took my old Argentine DiRT Rally league and we are using WRC eSports as a base for our own WRC league. We have our own points system, with drivers, manufacturers and team championships. We're having a blast.

@MonkeyMan_707 you look like the only PS4 player with a chance to make the finals.
Seems like you haven't been updated with the latest results, here's my recap from Sweden:

In the championship I'm tied with 5 other drivers in 5th including Mihalur and Scalap-fox on PS4

I really wanted to take part in this round but I'm working 12 hour shifts for all 4 days that its on, Im gutted :banghead:

Mexico is one of my worst rallies, but I managed a decent 13'34"809 thanks to a good setup. That's roughly 12'01" through El Chocolate. Below is the video. The setup might help fellow struggling Citroën drivers. Keep in mind I tweak the setup after the SSS so make sure to look at the settings at the second service park, too.

I’m on vacation so I get to miss this one mercifully. The only other Epic stage that is more brutal than El Chocolate has to be Argentina’s aptly named ‘Los Gigantes’.

Don't forget the Poland Epic Stage. 23km of adrenaline and stress.

Ha ha that's true. Regarding Mexico I quite enjoy the El Chocolate stage. But yeah the Argentina stage, if it's the one in the mountains with all the rocks...well let's just say I don't go well there! Especially in the dark!

Man the epic stage is a struggle, so dang bumpy you can be thrown off the road at any moment.
I'm appreciating that each round feels like it's bringing something new and different from previous rallies

Just did my single run of this and oh my days...El Chocolate is simply magnificent.

Don't want to jinx it but I might set my first top 200 in my single run Esports challenge! Woo!

I still suck on the Super Special Stages though.

I think because the sss is short more people practice it so it will be harder to beat those people with your one attempt ethos, but it's harder to practice a 10 min so first time speed has more of an impact

I managed to figure out the bumps in the end and get fairly quick. Somehow still about 15 seconds behind PC even though I thought it was near perfect :boggled:

I love how close I got to the edge of the cliff in the thumbnail :lol:

Anyone know what the exclamation point is next to badges?
1523489316891-1685459176.jpg

Back