The WWE games thread.

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 319 comments
I had a championship scramble for the World Heavyweight Championship: CM Punk (c), The Rock, Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Chris Jericho. A very intense storyline made this match even better :D.

Didnt know there was any WWE 13 threads on GTPlanet. Maybe we should get together and compare our created characters too. I heard you can play against the AI on this one?

Didnt know there was any WWE 13 threads on GTPlanet. Maybe we should get together and compare our created characters too. I heard you can play against the AI on this one?

How do you do that?

Well you could always do a 2 vs 2 tag match online. Or we could share our created people in the community creations and download each others.

That would be nice sharing each other's. My guy is a 🤬 in my Universe Mode.

He already has his first match.

RAW,
September Week 1,
Hell in a Cell 4 weeks away.

Mantis (Heel) John Cena (Heel) vs. Rey Mysterio (Face (MITB Holder)) Brodus Clay (Face (U.S Champion)).

Let's see if you got what it takes to become RAW's World Heavyweight Champion in my Universe.

Last edited:
Heel = Bad Guys.
Face = Good Guys.
It's in the wrestling glossary

Glad it kept the Heel status. :lol:

Anyway, unless there is another WWE 13 thread I've missed then I think this should become a general WWE 13 thread. Makes sense, most other games have one.

They were both Tag Matches and Cean kept on stuffing up while you did good. He now has a match with Epico on September Week 3 on RAW and your not on the match card.

They were both Tag Matches and Cean kept on stuffing up while you did good. He now has a match with Epico on September Week 3 on RAW and your not on the match card.

Outrage! How can you leave Mantis off the card!!

There we go. Accepted you. 👍

Last edited:
I only make the PPV cards :lol:.

EDIT: How is my guy going?

Only seen him once in Universe mode. On another note I just walked into Capitol Punishment as WWE and United States Champion. I lost both in fatal four ways without being involved in either finish. Now it's United States Champion David Otunga. He pinned Santino as I worked over Ryder and WWE Champion HHH. He pinned Cena as I was trying to put Cena 04 through the table. Bit unfair having two Cenas against me. Gotta be pretty special to beat one. Had no chance of retaining with two of him in there. :lol:

Back