Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
I will have one later, I dont work today. This is mainly for the Europe drifters.

Spank is the european one still running, I didnt see you update the op with the times :(

Thank you to everyone who showed up this morning and tonight it was a success sorta. Congrats to monsterGAUZ for the win in his AE86 and the 2nd place by Anthaliscious in his Sil-80.

Thank you to everyone who showed up this morning and tonight it was a success sorta. Congrats to monsterGAUZ for the win in his AE86 and the 2nd place by Anthaliscious in his Sil-80.

Thank you, it definitely was a success. We all had alot fun. These mini comps are needed other wise GT5 becomes a bit boring ;)

Yes they do! I tried to take video of our run but my computer is being stupid and its making it go in fast forward and in slow more without me even editing it so I will have to wait till tomorrow. In the meantime here are some pics of us.

6552705517_fa97d1a8e1_z.jpg

6552665957_aaa22daf29_z.jpg

Ugh I tell you first I can never make it past round one which i don't care about but when lag does allow me to even do round one really #%&$@* me off. I want lag to go away

Back