Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
New idea for the theme.

The never ending battle between Chevy camaro and Ford mustang. 500hp cap, 4 cars of each make.

Meh, I don't think too much of that. How about big 4-door VIP cars?

Have to be black with chrome rims?

Powellx235
If he's going with this, all agree monsterGAUZ has to use a Camaro?

Vip can be next. I will take sign ups for this next week when I get home.

EDIT: I have a S14, same model like spanks silvia (yes a K's with turbo). I will trade it

What would you like to trade. I have a nismo 270r that is rareish if you don't already have one. Same body style.💡

Powellx235
If he's going with this, all agree monsterGAUZ has to use a Camaro?

Vip can be next. I will take sign ups for this next week when I get home.

What would you like to trade. I have a nismo 270r that is rareish if you don't already have one. Same body style.💡

Mh i actually don't need any car but im interested in some DLC paints. 1 or 2 two-tone paints would be nice

Yeah I think with the extra cash from christmas I'll get the dlc since its like 11 bucks.👍

Okay here are the changes I have made to the Comps and the OP.

* I want 10 of you to sign up for being an organizer of a comp when it is your turn. You will be responsible for picking the theme, cars allowed, horsepower, track and everything that is on the list in the OP.

* You must hold in in your lounge only so we dont get any random open lobby people entering.

* You must have a pen and paper or google docs ready so you can keep track of the winners.

* There will be no qualifying, just put in order randomly.

* Everyone who is not on track must vote for who did the best. There will be NO biased judging!!! Please make sure you write in chat your vote, not everyone has a mic and cant hear you.

I will take sign ups for the organizers now! I want 8 of them.

Just so you know, when you are an organizer you are allowed to compete. So If you are doing a 8 person comp make sure you get 7 more like so:

1. GTP_Drop5

Then get 2 extra if possible for back ups.

EDIT: Nah this theme is boring, let's do the one spank suggested some days ago

Theme: Camaro vs. Mustang!
HP: 600
Cars: Any Chevy Camaro and Ford Mustang from any year
Track: Nürburgring GP 1st to 4th turn

Last edited:
Back