theres no way you gonna beat this

  • Thread starter Thread starter lldantell
  • 16 comments
  • 1,263 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,299
United States
Westchester,il
Messages
ishawi
58.781 around trial mountain in a stock x2011 with racing softs


if you beat this time i would be surprised
 
58.781 around trial mountain in a stock x2011 with racing softs

if you beat this time i would be surprised

Well I know what I'm doing for the next couple hours

Yeah.. I'm the kind of person who can't let a challenge pass on by...
 
Well I know what I'm doing for the next couple hours

Yeah.. I'm the kind of person who can't let a challenge pass on by...


sound like a dare devil right here
 
sound like a dare devil right here

XD It's probably one of my worst traits to be honest.

Every time somebody says "I bet you can't" or "I doubt anyone could" something clicks in my brain and without thinking I'll respond with "Watch me" or some kind of variant of "you're on" XD

But my compulsion to take a challenge pales in comparison to my competitive nature.. but that's another story o.o
 
58.781 around trial mountain in a stock x2011 with racing softs


if you beat this time i would be surprised

I'm not calling you a liar, but I can't see the actual laptime on the video. Could you possibly post a video where I can see the laptime?
 
I can't see the track on the video, just the tunnel with too much contrast and brightness ( fail at recording - why not up close directly at the front of the tv ?) and no aids means no ABS as well ?
 
Uhhhhh...

I just got a 46.548 on my warm up lap...

Completely stock on racing softs right? I even changed to an un-used tune sheet to be sure it was stock O_O
 
Thats Grad Valley, look at the Map
 
58.781 around trial mountain in a stock x2011 with racing softs


if you beat this time i would be surprised

I think he is just teasing us ;)
 
Thats Grad Valley, look at the Map

Well that would explain my insanely quicker time on a warm up XD I kinda just took his word for it and didn't bother watching the video
 
Okay take two O_O

I'd kill for my wheel right now.. controlling these things with DS3 is really irritating T_T

Edit: Hmm.. I'm averaging 1.0.5xx.. These are clean laps yeah? no corner cutting etc? It's literally impossible for me to make out the track in your video
 
Last edited:
I sense someone is getting bored :sly:
 
Okay take two O_O

I'd kill for my wheel right now.. controlling these things with DS3 is really irritating T_T

Edit: Hmm.. I'm averaging 1.0.5xx.. These are clean laps yeah? no corner cutting etc? It's literally impossible for me to make out the track in your video
It's Grand Valley Speedway - long version
 
I'll try it later today, but in an X2010....
 
lol The way you look back at the camera makes it look like a creepy porn scene.
 
You need to try this again, with a proper video (one that we can see) and get the track right (post says Trial Mountain, video is Grand valley)

Oh, and there's always someone that can beat you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back