These Are the 41 Trophies up for Grabs in Gran Turismo Sport

Seems like a good list. Some nice miscellaneous ones and seems like it's not going to be a common one, especially if the 3 F1 trophies are online only.

So basically this is a Horizon: Zero Dawn-tier platinum trophy that just takes time to do? Alright then.

Probably a bit harder. We don't know if there's any FU gold times for the racing school, missions, or circuit experiences.

Probably a bit harder. We don't know if there's any FU gold times for the racing school, missions, or circuit experiences.
I wouldn't be worried about that, as I'm going to be golding those before I do anything else anyway. Others might not feel the same way though.

I wouldn't be worried about that, as I'm going to be golding those before I do anything else anyway. Others might not feel the same way though.

Yeah, but if we get another event like that Eiger one in GT5, it's not exactly going to be easy, is it?

I'm assuming offline counts for this as well, yea? Because 65 wins for a trophy could make lobbies (sport mode included) super toxic :yuck:

Jerome

Seems like a very reasonable platinum much like GT6. I just hope there's not to many challenges like that annoying one in the Group B car in the infield of Northern Isle. Not the one on the wet track, that one was easy.

I like how they have that Senna Pole position trophy. Sure, Schumacher may have broken the record, and Hamilton is well past it and on the way to getting many more, but it's good to call back to the greatest driver of all time for the younger generations to see.

Same with the Rubens and Schumi trophies but this reminds me of the absolute worse thing about GT Sport, the lack of any open wheel cars, let alone F1.

PD seriously has to fix that ESPECIALLY if they're going to reference F1 drivers.

Open wheel cars are a massive part of motorsport. It's frankly ridiculous not to include them.

Not Formula E though. Formula E is cancer

Last edited:
Aaaand I just realized, no more win by .01 or less trophy! I did it in GT5 (by sheer luck) and was bummed when I saw it again in GT6 👎

Jerome

This list honestly looks pretty easy, I might be able to beat my record of shortest time to platinum - it took me just under a month in NFS Hot Pursuit 2010.

The only really time consuming things look to be the milage and photography achievements - I'm not sure how quickly I rack up miles, but as a photomode junkie I hate taking useless pictures, and I know I definitely won't be filling up my gallery just for an achievement.

I managed to get platinum in gta v which I thought was one of the hardest.
Let's see about GTS now..

Question.
Which track is the route 66 in the game??
Upcoming one?

For the trophies with total miles, i believe that is just miles accumulative over time and once your miles reach to a certain point, the trophies should pop and i am wondering like for the mission challenges where it says one trophy for getting all bronze and another for getting all gold, i am wondering if we are going to have to get the missions all bronze and then do them again for all gold or if getting all gold in one shot counts for both trophies. Have to wait and see.

XXI
A decent list, I don't see this as an easy platinum.
Especially Top Drawer as I'm a huge fan of traction on a race track, not drifting.
I'm hopless at it and never understood it.
Its one of the aspects of the game I refer to as useless as well

For the trophies with total miles, i believe that is just miles accumulative over time and once your miles reach to a certain point, the trophies should pop and i am wondering like for the mission challenges where it says one trophy for getting all bronze and another for getting all gold, i am wondering if we are going to have to get the missions all bronze and then do them again for all gold or if getting all gold in one shot counts for both trophies. Have to wait and see.

No, why would they do that ? When you achieve gold, you achieve silver and bronze too. If you do all gold straight away, you'll most likely unlock both trophies for bronze and gold simultaneously.

It would be nice to know if those gold trophies are obtainable in solo or at least in private session with somebody. If they are straight online only then it will be almost impossible to do them... Come on, 65 quals and 91 wins in online? That would take months, even for an average player playing on wheel.

I really hope there is some nice and normal way to obtain them, if not then this will be the rarest platinum ever... Which is bad.

Seems like a very reasonable platinum much like GT6. I just hope there's not to many challenges like that annoying one in the Group B car in the infield of Northern Isle. Not the one on the wet track, that one was easy.

I like how they have that Senna Pole position trophy. Sure, Schumacher may have broken the record, and Hamilton is well past it and on the way to getting many more, but it's good to call back to the greatest driver of all time for the younger generations to see.

Same with the Rubens and Schumi trophies but this reminds me of the absolute worse thing about GT Sport, the lack of any open wheel cars, let alone F1.

PD seriously has to fix that ESPECIALLY if they're going to reference F1 drivers.

Open wheel cars are a massive part of motorsport. It's frankly ridiculous not to include them.

Not Formula E though. Formula E is cancer

Unfortunately, for you, formula E is the future or at least a stepping stone. Everyone always slams electric cars because the electricity use to charge them is more than likely from a dirty scource. You might be one of these that sees hydrogen as the future but that can only be obtained, at the moment, by vast amounts is electricity or reacting othe chemicals together both have a significant carbon footprint. Don’t get me wrong I love to burn stuff! But we can’t go on doing it for ever. Motorsport needs to evolve or it wil die out.

I managed to get platinum in gta v which I thought was one of the hardest.
Let's see about GTS now..

Question.
Which track is the route 66 in the game??
Upcoming one?

It isn't even in Route 66. I think you're talking about Willow Springs.

These three gold trophies would definitely be the end of me...

It isn't even in Route 66. I think you're talking about Willow Springs.

These three gold trophies would definitely be the end of me...
Ok my fault. It was a misunderstanding.
You just need to drive 2.451 miles in order to get that trophy which is the length of the famous Route 66

Back